Plenty of people would accept crypto as a currency.Eventually it will be easy to send from wallet to wallet and to convert from your wallet to cash.
Can anyone in a nutshell exactly explain what Bitcoin is exactly all about?
Plenty of people would accept crypto as a currency.Eventually it will be easy to send from wallet to wallet and to convert from your wallet to cash.
Plenty of people would accept crypto as a currency.Eventually it will be easy to send from wallet to wallet and to convert from your wallet to cash.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/
Eventually, there will be only a microchip in your hand or forehead(AKA mark of the beast) not a zillion different ways to pay like we have now.
I see the crypto's as having their day but govt will wont control and tracking of transactions for anti-crime, tax evasion purposes.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/
Eventually, there will be only a microchip in your hand or forehead(AKA mark of the beast) not a zillion different ways to pay like we have now.
I see the crypto's as having their day but govt will wont control and tracking of transactions for anti-crime, tax evasion purposes.
This is what's coming and it was predicted by the biblehttps://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/Eventually, there will be only a microchip in your hand or forehead(AKA mark of the beast) not a zillion different ways to pay like we have now. I see the crypto's as having their day but govt will wont control and tracking of transactions for anti-crime, tax evasion purposes.
Of course you are a Bible thumpin Christian.
Explains it all.
This is what's coming and it was predicted by the biblehttps://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/Eventually, there will be only a microchip in your hand or forehead(AKA mark of the beast) not a zillion different ways to pay like we have now. I see the crypto's as having their day but govt will wont control and tracking of transactions for anti-crime, tax evasion purposes.
Of course you are a Bible thumpin Christian.
Explains it all.
Just met a "Bitcoin millionaire" and he just bought a $2 million home up the road from me. I did work on his home and was surprised (at first) he contracted for $25,000 in repairs. More work on the way. He spends like crazy. New tvs in every room. New bath fixtures and lighting....New home theatre and mancave, etc.
Just met a "Bitcoin millionaire" and he just bought a $2 million home up the road from me. I did work on his home and was surprised (at first) he contracted for $25,000 in repairs. More work on the way. He spends like crazy. New tvs in every room. New bath fixtures and lighting....New home theatre and mancave, etc.
Just met a "Bitcoin millionaire" and he just bought a $2 million home up the road from me. I did work on his home and was surprised (at first) he contracted for $25,000 in repairs. More work on the way. He spends like crazy. New tvs in every room. New bath fixtures and lighting....New home theatre and mancave, etc.Spends money like it's nothing. He is a recent immigrant from Honduras. Bought Bitcoin when it was $0.10.I'll ask more questions, next time I'm up there (doing more work). Anyone have a good question to ask?
Ask him what his favorite 24 words are.
Just met a "Bitcoin millionaire" and he just bought a $2 million home up the road from me. I did work on his home and was surprised (at first) he contracted for $25,000 in repairs. More work on the way. He spends like crazy. New tvs in every room. New bath fixtures and lighting....New home theatre and mancave, etc.Spends money like it's nothing. He is a recent immigrant from Honduras. Bought Bitcoin when it was $0.10.I'll ask more questions, next time I'm up there (doing more work). Anyone have a good question to ask?
Ask him what his favorite 24 words are.
QUOTE Originally Posted by Qwan61: This is what's coming and it was predicted by the biblehttps://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/Eventually, there will be only a microchip in your hand or forehead(AKA mark of the beast) not a zillion different ways to pay like we have now. I see the crypto's as having their day but govt will wont control and tracking of transactions for anti-crime, tax evasion purposes. Of course you are a Bible thumpin Christian. Explains it all.
I think you have already agreed that there doesnt need a zillion different ways to pay as we have now.
From the aspect of security purposes, there is just going to have be a way to verify a transaction with certainty that is actually occurring from that person.
A implanted chip has all the right security requirements and will be simple and seamless and scan your hand and pay. I have a hunch that your DNA will be laid out like a barcode somewhere in that chip to be read. It is maybe just a coincidence that DNA electrophoresis just happens to look like a barcode.
https://www.google.com/search?q=human+dna+electrophoresis+identification&client=firefox-b-ab&biw=1440&bih=765&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=a-Pog4pNW_dT2M%253A%252C1k52YLF6MZUhwM%252C_&usg=__f_IL6jRcFubNUEqqmNARzcQ_HYo%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV2qnHyqbYAhXIbiYKHZ9fADgQ9QEISDAH#imgdii=mJfyvfXjA2WdrM:&imgrc=a-Pog4pNW_dT2M:
Maybe bitcoin or another cryptocurrency will be in the underlying transaction. Absolutely dont know and neither does anybody else.
Whether you believe any of the above, you should believe that the US govt will not sit by idly and let a substitute like BC take it's place. They could squash BC in the US overnite by making it illegal for any business or individual living in the US to deal in BC.
The govt is moving towards more control and nobody(including myself) is very thrilled with the idea.
QUOTE Originally Posted by Qwan61: This is what's coming and it was predicted by the biblehttps://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/Eventually, there will be only a microchip in your hand or forehead(AKA mark of the beast) not a zillion different ways to pay like we have now. I see the crypto's as having their day but govt will wont control and tracking of transactions for anti-crime, tax evasion purposes. Of course you are a Bible thumpin Christian. Explains it all.
I think you have already agreed that there doesnt need a zillion different ways to pay as we have now.
From the aspect of security purposes, there is just going to have be a way to verify a transaction with certainty that is actually occurring from that person.
A implanted chip has all the right security requirements and will be simple and seamless and scan your hand and pay. I have a hunch that your DNA will be laid out like a barcode somewhere in that chip to be read. It is maybe just a coincidence that DNA electrophoresis just happens to look like a barcode.
https://www.google.com/search?q=human+dna+electrophoresis+identification&client=firefox-b-ab&biw=1440&bih=765&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=a-Pog4pNW_dT2M%253A%252C1k52YLF6MZUhwM%252C_&usg=__f_IL6jRcFubNUEqqmNARzcQ_HYo%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV2qnHyqbYAhXIbiYKHZ9fADgQ9QEISDAH#imgdii=mJfyvfXjA2WdrM:&imgrc=a-Pog4pNW_dT2M:
Maybe bitcoin or another cryptocurrency will be in the underlying transaction. Absolutely dont know and neither does anybody else.
Whether you believe any of the above, you should believe that the US govt will not sit by idly and let a substitute like BC take it's place. They could squash BC in the US overnite by making it illegal for any business or individual living in the US to deal in BC.
The govt is moving towards more control and nobody(including myself) is very thrilled with the idea.
QUOTE Originally Posted by vanzack: QUOTE Originally Posted by Qwan61: This is what's coming and it was predicted by the biblehttps://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/Eventually, there will be only a microchip in your hand or forehead(AKA mark of the beast) not a zillion different ways to pay like we have now. I see the crypto's as having their day but govt will wont control and tracking of transactions for anti-crime, tax evasion purposes. Of course you are a Bible thumpin Christian. Explains it all. I think you have already agreed that there doesnt need a zillion different ways to pay as we have now. From the aspect of security purposes, there is just going to have be a way to verify a transaction with certainty that is actually occurring from that person. A implanted chip has all the right security requirements and will be simple and seamless and scan your hand and pay. I have a hunch that your DNA will be laid out like a barcode somewhere in that chip to be read. It is maybe just a coincidence that DNA electrophoresis just happens to look like a barcode. https://www.google.com/search?q=human+dna+electrophoresis+identification&client=firefox-b-ab&biw=1440&bih=765&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=a-Pog4pNW_dT2M%253A%252C1k52YLF6MZUhwM%252C_&usg=__f_IL6jRcFubNUEqqmNARzcQ_HYo%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV2qnHyqbYAhXIbiYKHZ9fADgQ9QEISDAH#imgdii=mJfyvfXjA2WdrM:&imgrc=a-Pog4pNW_dT2M: Maybe bitcoin or another cryptocurrency will be in the underlying transaction. Absolutely dont know and neither does anybody else. Whether you believe any of the above, you should believe that the US govt will not sit by idly and let a substitute like BC take it's place. They could squash BC in the US overnite by making it illegal for any business or individual living in the US to deal in BC. The govt is moving towards more control and nobody(including myself) is very thrilled with the idea.
original
"let a substitute like BC take it's place"
meant:
"let a substitute like BC take the place of the dolar as currency"
QUOTE Originally Posted by vanzack: QUOTE Originally Posted by Qwan61: This is what's coming and it was predicted by the biblehttps://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/Eventually, there will be only a microchip in your hand or forehead(AKA mark of the beast) not a zillion different ways to pay like we have now. I see the crypto's as having their day but govt will wont control and tracking of transactions for anti-crime, tax evasion purposes. Of course you are a Bible thumpin Christian. Explains it all. I think you have already agreed that there doesnt need a zillion different ways to pay as we have now. From the aspect of security purposes, there is just going to have be a way to verify a transaction with certainty that is actually occurring from that person. A implanted chip has all the right security requirements and will be simple and seamless and scan your hand and pay. I have a hunch that your DNA will be laid out like a barcode somewhere in that chip to be read. It is maybe just a coincidence that DNA electrophoresis just happens to look like a barcode. https://www.google.com/search?q=human+dna+electrophoresis+identification&client=firefox-b-ab&biw=1440&bih=765&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=a-Pog4pNW_dT2M%253A%252C1k52YLF6MZUhwM%252C_&usg=__f_IL6jRcFubNUEqqmNARzcQ_HYo%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV2qnHyqbYAhXIbiYKHZ9fADgQ9QEISDAH#imgdii=mJfyvfXjA2WdrM:&imgrc=a-Pog4pNW_dT2M: Maybe bitcoin or another cryptocurrency will be in the underlying transaction. Absolutely dont know and neither does anybody else. Whether you believe any of the above, you should believe that the US govt will not sit by idly and let a substitute like BC take it's place. They could squash BC in the US overnite by making it illegal for any business or individual living in the US to deal in BC. The govt is moving towards more control and nobody(including myself) is very thrilled with the idea.
original
"let a substitute like BC take it's place"
meant:
"let a substitute like BC take the place of the dolar as currency"
Can we discuss the December 28th fork and its implications? What is the probable outcome and is there any firm recommendation, i.e. all coin moved out of exchanges to cold storage, etc....
Yeah - just saw this - I think it is a retry of the segwit 2x thing.
Reading.....
Can we discuss the December 28th fork and its implications? What is the probable outcome and is there any firm recommendation, i.e. all coin moved out of exchanges to cold storage, etc....
Yeah - just saw this - I think it is a retry of the segwit 2x thing.
Reading.....
Warren Buffets Take fellas what do you think?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/heed-warren-buffetts-warning-bitcoin-is-pure-fomo/ar-BBHmI7q?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp
Warren Buffets Take fellas what do you think?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/heed-warren-buffetts-warning-bitcoin-is-pure-fomo/ar-BBHmI7q?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp
Yeah - just saw this - I think it is a retry of the segwit 2x thing.
Reading.....
Well, we"re waiting
Yeah - just saw this - I think it is a retry of the segwit 2x thing.
Reading.....
Well, we"re waiting
Just met a "Bitcoin millionaire" and he just bought a $2 million home up the road from me. I did work on his home and was surprised (at first) he contracted for $25,000 in repairs. More work on the way. He spends like crazy. New tvs in every room. New bath fixtures and lighting....New home theatre and mancave, etc.Spends money like it's nothing. He is a recent immigrant from Honduras. Bought Bitcoin when it was $0.10.I'll ask more questions, next time I'm up there (doing more work). Anyone have a good question to ask?
Just met a "Bitcoin millionaire" and he just bought a $2 million home up the road from me. I did work on his home and was surprised (at first) he contracted for $25,000 in repairs. More work on the way. He spends like crazy. New tvs in every room. New bath fixtures and lighting....New home theatre and mancave, etc.Spends money like it's nothing. He is a recent immigrant from Honduras. Bought Bitcoin when it was $0.10.I'll ask more questions, next time I'm up there (doing more work). Anyone have a good question to ask?
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sabanesque: Just met a "Bitcoin millionaire" and he just bought a $2 million home up the road from me. I did work on his home and was surprised (at first) he contracted for $25,000 in repairs. More work on the way. He spends like crazy. New tvs in every room. New bath fixtures and lighting....New home theatre and mancave, etc.Spends money like it's nothing. He is a recent immigrant from Honduras. Bought Bitcoin when it was $0.10.I'll ask more questions, next time I'm up there (doing more work). Anyone have a good question to ask?sounds like a drug dealer feeding you a gang of sheet.Bitcoin fees are retarded.Its a currency for crime and terrorism and should be outlawed.
No dancing at prom either?
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sabanesque: Just met a "Bitcoin millionaire" and he just bought a $2 million home up the road from me. I did work on his home and was surprised (at first) he contracted for $25,000 in repairs. More work on the way. He spends like crazy. New tvs in every room. New bath fixtures and lighting....New home theatre and mancave, etc.Spends money like it's nothing. He is a recent immigrant from Honduras. Bought Bitcoin when it was $0.10.I'll ask more questions, next time I'm up there (doing more work). Anyone have a good question to ask?sounds like a drug dealer feeding you a gang of sheet.Bitcoin fees are retarded.Its a currency for crime and terrorism and should be outlawed.
No dancing at prom either?
QUOTE Originally Posted by Uman: QUOTE Originally Posted by Sabanesque: Just met a "Bitcoin millionaire" and he just bought a $2 million home up the road from me. I did work on his home and was surprised (at first) he contracted for $25,000 in repairs. More work on the way. He spends like crazy. New tvs in every room. New bath fixtures and lighting....New home theatre and mancave, etc.Spends money like it's nothing. He is a recent immigrant from Honduras. Bought Bitcoin when it was $0.10.I'll ask more questions, next time I'm up there (doing more work). Anyone have a good question to ask?sounds like a drug dealer feeding you a gang of sheet.Bitcoin fees are retarded.Its a currency for crime and terrorism and should be outlawed. No dancing at prom either?
QUOTE Originally Posted by Uman: QUOTE Originally Posted by Sabanesque: Just met a "Bitcoin millionaire" and he just bought a $2 million home up the road from me. I did work on his home and was surprised (at first) he contracted for $25,000 in repairs. More work on the way. He spends like crazy. New tvs in every room. New bath fixtures and lighting....New home theatre and mancave, etc.Spends money like it's nothing. He is a recent immigrant from Honduras. Bought Bitcoin when it was $0.10.I'll ask more questions, next time I'm up there (doing more work). Anyone have a good question to ask?sounds like a drug dealer feeding you a gang of sheet.Bitcoin fees are retarded.Its a currency for crime and terrorism and should be outlawed. No dancing at prom either?
dancing is for fairies
Of course you are a homophobe too.
Add that to the list. Christian? check. Homophobe? check. Racist? Im sure of it. Trump supporter? Of course.
dancing is for fairies
Of course you are a homophobe too.
Add that to the list. Christian? check. Homophobe? check. Racist? Im sure of it. Trump supporter? Of course.
QUOTE Originally Posted by Uman: dancing is for fairies Of course you are a homophobe too. Add that to the list. Christian? check. Homophobe? check. Racist? Im sure of it. Trump supporter? Of course.
QUOTE Originally Posted by Uman: dancing is for fairies Of course you are a homophobe too. Add that to the list. Christian? check. Homophobe? check. Racist? Im sure of it. Trump supporter? Of course.
I can explain it......bend over, hold your ankles, then put the Bitcoin in the slot. SCAM!
watch the TV series Mr. Robot and you will find out all about Bitcoin......
I can explain it......bend over, hold your ankles, then put the Bitcoin in the slot. SCAM!
watch the TV series Mr. Robot and you will find out all about Bitcoin......
I can explain it......bend over, hold your ankles, then put the Bitcoin in the slot. SCAM! watch the TV series Mr. Robot and you will find out all about Bitcoin......
but some people eat Dogcrap if it has chocolate sprinkles on it![]()
I can explain it......bend over, hold your ankles, then put the Bitcoin in the slot. SCAM! watch the TV series Mr. Robot and you will find out all about Bitcoin......
but some people eat Dogcrap if it has chocolate sprinkles on it![]()
QUOTE Originally Posted by mikeyp1: I can explain it......bend over, hold your ankles, then put the Bitcoin in the slot. SCAM! watch the TV series Mr. Robot and you will find out all about Bitcoin...... AGREED but some people eat Dogcrap if it has chocolate sprinkles on it
You do realize that people have already made immense amounts of money on this no matter what happens in the future, right?
This "dogcrap" has made some people very rich.
Stick to 5 dollar 10 team parlays.
QUOTE Originally Posted by mikeyp1: I can explain it......bend over, hold your ankles, then put the Bitcoin in the slot. SCAM! watch the TV series Mr. Robot and you will find out all about Bitcoin...... AGREED but some people eat Dogcrap if it has chocolate sprinkles on it
You do realize that people have already made immense amounts of money on this no matter what happens in the future, right?
This "dogcrap" has made some people very rich.
Stick to 5 dollar 10 team parlays.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,793
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,032
- PART DEUX 262
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,596
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,969
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,897
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
- Braves Frauds 743
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
