Brexit
Down 5% means bargain hunt off near historic highs????
wallstreetcappers has it correct. do NOT try to "catch a falling knife"
Down 5% means bargain hunt off near historic highs????
wallstreetcappers has it correct. do NOT try to "catch a falling knife"
AMEN. Piling in as we speak.
Patience guys.. Let's put this in perspective. The market is back to what... last week's levels ? This is hardly a drop in the "big picture". Look at this from a longer perspective than just one day.
More opportunity will come... It's not as though the Global Economy was hitting on all cylinders before this event. Quite the contrary.
Patience is your friend for finding opportunity.
AMEN. Piling in as we speak.
Patience guys.. Let's put this in perspective. The market is back to what... last week's levels ? This is hardly a drop in the "big picture". Look at this from a longer perspective than just one day.
More opportunity will come... It's not as though the Global Economy was hitting on all cylinders before this event. Quite the contrary.
Patience is your friend for finding opportunity.
why did Cameron resign?
why did Cameron resign?
I feel sad for all the young people 72% of the 18-24 y.o. voted "remain".
I feel sad for all the young people 72% of the 18-24 y.o. voted "remain".
The political winds are a changing. What do those same books say about Trump winning?
An immaterial drop from -330 to -315 on 5Dimes. Whatever the news networks are saying about Trump benefiting from this is poppycock, at least in terms of what Vegas thinks.
The political winds are a changing. What do those same books say about Trump winning?
An immaterial drop from -330 to -315 on 5Dimes. Whatever the news networks are saying about Trump benefiting from this is poppycock, at least in terms of what Vegas thinks.
Word today out of England is that the folks are having 2nd thoughts. A 2nd referendum ? I find it ironic that the decision to leave the EU was made on a simple majority. Did anybody think within the UK that a firm majority should be needed to leave the EU (looking at you Cameron).
Actually, I think his poorly conceived plan to leave to the citizens of the England reached its objective.
Conclusion ; I don't think the great majority of English Citizens have grasped the gravity of their decision.
They are breaking away from a consensus that was conceived shortly after WWII.
Think about that.....................
Word today out of England is that the folks are having 2nd thoughts. A 2nd referendum ? I find it ironic that the decision to leave the EU was made on a simple majority. Did anybody think within the UK that a firm majority should be needed to leave the EU (looking at you Cameron).
Actually, I think his poorly conceived plan to leave to the citizens of the England reached its objective.
Conclusion ; I don't think the great majority of English Citizens have grasped the gravity of their decision.
They are breaking away from a consensus that was conceived shortly after WWII.
Think about that.....................
Just to clarify on the above, I think the flaw in the decision is that a "firm" majority was not needed.. Only a simple majority.
Only > 50% .. . That is preposterous on such a monumental decision such as this. I think Cameron is realizing the flaw in the genesis of this decision.
Just to clarify on the above, I think the flaw in the decision is that a "firm" majority was not needed.. Only a simple majority.
Only > 50% .. . That is preposterous on such a monumental decision such as this. I think Cameron is realizing the flaw in the genesis of this decision.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,879
- PART DEUX 146
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,267
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,214
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,226
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
