White Guilters crack me up.
Black guy gets free coffee at Starbucks
White Guilters crack me up.
White Guilters crack me up.
Every White Guilter I’ve ever met happens to be Liberal. They don’t act like themselves around Black folks and must prove to them that they aren’t racists by being over-the-top. It’s amusing to me how fake angry some of them can get if some racist White Guy/Girl does or says something inappropriate. It’s then their duty as the White Guilt Liberal to make sure that ALL White people aren’t racist. It seems to me that they are more offended than the Black guy/girl. Hilarious.
My Devils are about to be eliminated tomorrow afternoon but I’ll try to enjoy it nonetheless.
By the way, that Jersey Shore scene is the worst! You really do have Olive Garden Italians down
there that try to be tough and make it a hostile environment.
I finally found a nice, quiet family beach that isn’t too
overcrowded. I just turned 33 on Monday but don’t need “Jersey
Shore” casting rejects ruin my time.
Every White Guilter I’ve ever met happens to be Liberal. They don’t act like themselves around Black folks and must prove to them that they aren’t racists by being over-the-top. It’s amusing to me how fake angry some of them can get if some racist White Guy/Girl does or says something inappropriate. It’s then their duty as the White Guilt Liberal to make sure that ALL White people aren’t racist. It seems to me that they are more offended than the Black guy/girl. Hilarious.
My Devils are about to be eliminated tomorrow afternoon but I’ll try to enjoy it nonetheless.
By the way, that Jersey Shore scene is the worst! You really do have Olive Garden Italians down
there that try to be tough and make it a hostile environment.
I finally found a nice, quiet family beach that isn’t too
overcrowded. I just turned 33 on Monday but don’t need “Jersey
Shore” casting rejects ruin my time.
Dude they were just little college girls scared of a black man with dreads accusing them as racist. Pour the free coffee and get him out of there.
This punk a*ss might have made a point had he approached somebody over a buck 20.
Dude they were just little college girls scared of a black man with dreads accusing them as racist. Pour the free coffee and get him out of there.
This punk a*ss might have made a point had he approached somebody over a buck 20.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
