Black guy gets free coffee at Starbucks
That's absolutely disgusting. Guy walks in there with a ghetto loud tone, scares a couple of nice young girls pouring coffee and demands free coffee. Way to set an example for your African American brothers and sisters dooshbag, they all just went back another 50 years.
That's absolutely disgusting. Guy walks in there with a ghetto loud tone, scares a couple of nice young girls pouring coffee and demands free coffee. Way to set an example for your African American brothers and sisters dooshbag, they all just went back another 50 years.
That's absolutely disgusting. Guy walks in there with a ghetto loud tone, scares a couple of nice young girls pouring coffee and demands free coffee. Way to set an example for your African American brothers and sisters dooshbag, they all just went back another 50 years.
That's absolutely disgusting. Guy walks in there with a ghetto loud tone, scares a couple of nice young girls pouring coffee and demands free coffee. Way to set an example for your African American brothers and sisters dooshbag, they all just went back another 50 years.
White Guilters crack me up.
White Guilters crack me up.
The stunt is being misinterpreted. It wasn't a black man "demanding reparations", it was a black man exposing white guilt. Polotical satire ish.
However there is a call to boycott Starbucks because they enlisted the Anti Defamation League to help "build their anti bias training"
The ADL is critical of Louis Farrakhan. Ergo Starbucks is racist.
The stunt is being misinterpreted. It wasn't a black man "demanding reparations", it was a black man exposing white guilt. Polotical satire ish.
However there is a call to boycott Starbucks because they enlisted the Anti Defamation League to help "build their anti bias training"
The ADL is critical of Louis Farrakhan. Ergo Starbucks is racist.
little dude cased the shop before going in to make sure there wasn't anybody like me in there. What a wimp.
Ya, he did scare the girls bud. Clearly you can see it. "I hear you're all racist"
C'mon Stump, don't stand up for that crap. You're too smart.
little dude cased the shop before going in to make sure there wasn't anybody like me in there. What a wimp.
Ya, he did scare the girls bud. Clearly you can see it. "I hear you're all racist"
C'mon Stump, don't stand up for that crap. You're too smart.
little dude cased the shop before going in to make sure there wasn't anybody like me in there. What a wimp.
Ya, he did scare the girls bud. Clearly you can see it. "I hear you're all racist"
C'mon Stump, don't stand up for that crap. You're too smart.
little dude cased the shop before going in to make sure there wasn't anybody like me in there. What a wimp.
Ya, he did scare the girls bud. Clearly you can see it. "I hear you're all racist"
C'mon Stump, don't stand up for that crap. You're too smart.
He was out of line. Anybody that doesn't see that needs a CT scan. Doesn't make a difference what color his skin is either.
He was looking for trouble and lucky nothing happened - I DON'T bother people.... EVER.
He was out of line. Anybody that doesn't see that needs a CT scan. Doesn't make a difference what color his skin is either.
He was looking for trouble and lucky nothing happened - I DON'T bother people.... EVER.
" I hear yall was racist"
"So ummmm I came to get my free coffee."
He says just before the video "Goin to get my free coffee, yall ready?"
HE KNEW what he was preparing himself for and that is agressive antogonizing behavior.
Who does something like this?
I could see little kids in there at the entrance of the shop. Pathetic and sad.
" I hear yall was racist"
"So ummmm I came to get my free coffee."
He says just before the video "Goin to get my free coffee, yall ready?"
HE KNEW what he was preparing himself for and that is agressive antogonizing behavior.
Who does something like this?
I could see little kids in there at the entrance of the shop. Pathetic and sad.
He was out of line. Anybody that doesn't see that needs a CT scan. Doesn't make a difference what color his skin is either.
He was looking for trouble and lucky nothing happened - I DON'T bother people.... EVER.
He was out of line. Anybody that doesn't see that needs a CT scan. Doesn't make a difference what color his skin is either.
He was looking for trouble and lucky nothing happened - I DON'T bother people.... EVER.
I don't care about fox news or liberals and conservatives or what he was trying to accomplish. He was ASKING for trouble.
We have enough problems in this world just trying to keep people from whaling on each other and this guy has the frickin nerve to approach a counter and make those kinds of remarks?
Flush out your head gear people.
I don't care about fox news or liberals and conservatives or what he was trying to accomplish. He was ASKING for trouble.
We have enough problems in this world just trying to keep people from whaling on each other and this guy has the frickin nerve to approach a counter and make those kinds of remarks?
Flush out your head gear people.
Posted: about 13 hours ago "Quote" White Guilters crack me up.
Dude they were just little college girls scared of a black man with dreads accusing them as racist. Pour the free coffee and get him out of there.
This punk a*ss might have made a point had he approached somebody over a buck 20.
Posted: about 13 hours ago "Quote" White Guilters crack me up.
Dude they were just little college girls scared of a black man with dreads accusing them as racist. Pour the free coffee and get him out of there.
This punk a*ss might have made a point had he approached somebody over a buck 20.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
