Posted:
#1
Hello everyone.
I bet on 5dimes daily.
I did a little research and figured out that you'll need to use block chain to receive the Bitcoin, transfer to coin base, then sell it, then transfer to your bank account.
I make 600-1000$ a week on the betting, and would get 2-4.5 or so in Bitcoin a week.
Also is this easy to get away with? Like 800-1000 a week or so every single week. How would I explain that.
Regarding taxes, how would I go about paying taxes if necessary? And how much would the taxes be?
Any and all advice would help
Thank you
I bet on 5dimes daily.
I did a little research and figured out that you'll need to use block chain to receive the Bitcoin, transfer to coin base, then sell it, then transfer to your bank account.
I make 600-1000$ a week on the betting, and would get 2-4.5 or so in Bitcoin a week.
Also is this easy to get away with? Like 800-1000 a week or so every single week. How would I explain that.
Regarding taxes, how would I go about paying taxes if necessary? And how much would the taxes be?
Any and all advice would help
Thank you
