getting a good deal (airfare) with a great vacation package (3 days on the strip) is fine..looking for everything on the cheapside to accomodate your needs is a distraction to say the least, "you're on a vacation in Vegas, and you're concerned about LV taxi service" solution: WALK or take the BUS......and forget about 'Airport shuttle' service, since when? maybe 30 years ago...truly; if you're looking for cheap, then LV is not for you, give North Las Vegas a ring, Iam sure they can accomodate the 'cheapside' unfortunately, Uber doesn't operate their...
Anyone Use UBER in Vegas?
getting a good deal (airfare) with a great vacation package (3 days on the strip) is fine..looking for everything on the cheapside to accomodate your needs is a distraction to say the least, "you're on a vacation in Vegas, and you're concerned about LV taxi service" solution: WALK or take the BUS......and forget about 'Airport shuttle' service, since when? maybe 30 years ago...truly; if you're looking for cheap, then LV is not for you, give North Las Vegas a ring, Iam sure they can accomodate the 'cheapside' unfortunately, Uber doesn't operate their...
getting a good deal (airfare) with a great vacation package (3 days on the strip) is fine..looking for everything on the cheapside to accomodate your needs is a distraction to say the least, "you're on a vacation in Vegas, and you're concerned about LV taxi service" solution: WALK or take the BUS......and forget about 'Airport shuttle' service, since when? maybe 30 years ago...truly; if you're looking for cheap, then LV is not for you, give North Las Vegas a ring, Iam sure they can accomodate the 'cheapside' unfortunately, Uber doesn't operate their...
Uber does not pick up from any Hotel&Casino in LV (cab stand) does not pick up from the Airport, are not economical in comparison to LV cab companys, and it is them who 'overcharge' tourist,(a known trait) they are stricly a local service, if you desire a Uber cab, then you'll have to be picked up on a street corner, or a private residence. LV is one of many U.S. cities where Uber has restricted use...anyone (including myself) will find that uber cab drivers are not only borderline retards who can't find a job anywhere, but also undesirables, who virtually no nothing about LV, can't find a logical way to the airport, let alone to the brothel in Pahrump (where as you'll be charged 3x that of a LV cab) do as your heart dictates, Uber is nothing more than a major pain in the azz when it comes to "taking a cab in Las Vegas" have fun, enjoy your stay..may you prosper on the way
Uber does not pick up from any Hotel&Casino in LV (cab stand) does not pick up from the Airport, are not economical in comparison to LV cab companys, and it is them who 'overcharge' tourist,(a known trait) they are stricly a local service, if you desire a Uber cab, then you'll have to be picked up on a street corner, or a private residence. LV is one of many U.S. cities where Uber has restricted use...anyone (including myself) will find that uber cab drivers are not only borderline retards who can't find a job anywhere, but also undesirables, who virtually no nothing about LV, can't find a logical way to the airport, let alone to the brothel in Pahrump (where as you'll be charged 3x that of a LV cab) do as your heart dictates, Uber is nothing more than a major pain in the azz when it comes to "taking a cab in Las Vegas" have fun, enjoy your stay..may you prosper on the way
I don't see where anything I stated contained false content , maybe you should re-read my commentary, and forget about the bus ride![]()
I don't see where anything I stated contained false content , maybe you should re-read my commentary, and forget about the bus ride![]()
Papa Papa, yes you live in Vegas, and yes you take Ubers all the time, but NO uber cannot pick anyone up from private property without consent, and every Hotel & Casino, and the majority of Bars & Restaurants are under contractual agreement with local Cab companies that uber cannot pickup from these locations, this goes back years upon Ubers emergence; in other words, come out of any Hotel in Vegas and ask for an Uber, and they'll direct you to the nearest street corner.
I don't see where anything I stated contained false content , maybe you should re-read my commentary, and forget about the bus ride![]()
Papa Papa, yes you live in Vegas, and yes you take Ubers all the time, but NO uber cannot pick anyone up from private property without consent, and every Hotel & Casino, and the majority of Bars & Restaurants are under contractual agreement with local Cab companies that uber cannot pickup from these locations, this goes back years upon Ubers emergence; in other words, come out of any Hotel in Vegas and ask for an Uber, and they'll direct you to the nearest street corner.
I don't see where anything I stated contained false content , maybe you should re-read my commentary, and forget about the bus ride![]()
I am sure you did, this was all done illegally, in accordance of how UBER operates in Vegas..the reason behind why you don't see UBER at any LV cab stands including the Bellagio. hey, I Am not an advocate for local LV taxi's, I am simply stating not only the facts, but the law as well...the law is made to stretch, and bend.
![]()
I am sure you did, this was all done illegally, in accordance of how UBER operates in Vegas..the reason behind why you don't see UBER at any LV cab stands including the Bellagio. hey, I Am not an advocate for local LV taxi's, I am simply stating not only the facts, but the law as well...the law is made to stretch, and bend.
![]()
I am sure you did, this was all done illegally, in accordance of how UBER operates in Vegas..the reason behind why you don't see UBER at any LV cab stands including the Bellagio. hey, I Am not an advocate for local LV taxi's, I am simply stating not only the facts, but the law as well...the law is made to stretch, and bend.
![]()
I am sure you did, this was all done illegally, in accordance of how UBER operates in Vegas..the reason behind why you don't see UBER at any LV cab stands including the Bellagio. hey, I Am not an advocate for local LV taxi's, I am simply stating not only the facts, but the law as well...the law is made to stretch, and bend.
![]()
Papa Papa, yes you live in Vegas, and yes you take Ubers all the time, but NO uber cannot pick anyone up from private property without consent, and every Hotel & Casino, and the majority of Bars & Restaurants are under contractual agreement with local Cab companies that uber cannot pickup from these locations, this goes back years upon Ubers emergence; in other words, come out of any Hotel in Vegas and ask for an Uber, and they'll direct you to the nearest street corner.
I don't see where anything I stated contained false content , maybe you should re-read my commentary, and forget about the bus ride![]()
Papa Papa, yes you live in Vegas, and yes you take Ubers all the time, but NO uber cannot pick anyone up from private property without consent, and every Hotel & Casino, and the majority of Bars & Restaurants are under contractual agreement with local Cab companies that uber cannot pickup from these locations, this goes back years upon Ubers emergence; in other words, come out of any Hotel in Vegas and ask for an Uber, and they'll direct you to the nearest street corner.
I don't see where anything I stated contained false content , maybe you should re-read my commentary, and forget about the bus ride![]()
Every major Las Vegas Hotel has a designated Uber pick-up location. Most are not right at the front Valet area, but most are only a short walk. Very convienient if you ask me.![]()
Every major Las Vegas Hotel has a designated Uber pick-up location. Most are not right at the front Valet area, but most are only a short walk. Very convienient if you ask me.![]()
I am heading to Vegas in a few weeks and would like to know how to not drop 500$ on cab fare while I am there.
I am from the sticks, so I have never used UBER, but hear it is a cost effective way to get around Vegas quickly. Anyone have input?
How as the trip Griz?
I am heading to Vegas in a few weeks and would like to know how to not drop 500$ on cab fare while I am there.
I am from the sticks, so I have never used UBER, but hear it is a cost effective way to get around Vegas quickly. Anyone have input?
How as the trip Griz?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,352
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,875
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 835
- PART DEUX 145
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,231
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,205
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,218
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
