• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Anyone Here Have Success w/ AA?

    «First Previous 12
    The Hawk
    BWS77
    Slobbasaurus
    THEMUGG
    GimmeMoneyNow
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2281
    Posts: 42
    «First Previous 12
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 3:34 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    You've been sober while posting on this site??? 


    THAT'S funny!

    Meantime, Scal, check your email. Gotta question for you
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    You've been sober while posting on this site??? 


    THAT'S funny!

    Meantime, Scal, check your email. Gotta question for you
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 4:02 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    You've been sober while posting on this site??? 





    Believe it or not, I have been also, and will hit 1000 days free of smoking and drinking this coming week.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    You've been sober while posting on this site??? 





    Believe it or not, I have been also, and will hit 1000 days free of smoking and drinking this coming week.  
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 4:27 PM ET #28

    Nice going, BW!

    With the money saved on booze and smoking, I can only BET  on what your spending all the money on.......................GL!
    Reply
    Nice going, BW!

    With the money saved on booze and smoking, I can only BET  on what your spending all the money on.......................GL!
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 4:33 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Nice going, BW!

    With the money saved on booze and smoking, I can only BET  on what your spending all the money on.......................GL!

    I actually figured a fairly conservative estimate of what I used to spend going out 3-4 times per week, plus tipping and carry out food.   It was a pretty disgusting amount.....    

    And a clear head does help when gambling.... impulse control    

    Now I just bank my extra cash and blow a little on baseball cards and electronics.   At least I have something to show for it other than a hangover and a cough.   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Nice going, BW!

    With the money saved on booze and smoking, I can only BET  on what your spending all the money on.......................GL!

    I actually figured a fairly conservative estimate of what I used to spend going out 3-4 times per week, plus tipping and carry out food.   It was a pretty disgusting amount.....    

    And a clear head does help when gambling.... impulse control    

    Now I just bank my extra cash and blow a little on baseball cards and electronics.   At least I have something to show for it other than a hangover and a cough.   
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 5:09 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    You've been sober while posting on this site??? 



    Now that's phucking funny.  

    Congrats BWS 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    You've been sober while posting on this site??? 



    Now that's phucking funny.  

    Congrats BWS 
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 5:18 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizle:

    For years I wanted to quit but never understood how I would be able to.  It was a consistent cycle of spinning my wheels.  At best I could maybe go a week.  A friend of mine who was going through AA at the time gave me the Big Book.  I didn't agree with all that was written in there but I did find a lot of relatable material.  i also found a AA website that I used to read constantly.  I never went to an AA meeting, but there were certain things that just started to click in my head and made sense.  One of the major points was that I can't drink like a normal person.  My body and brain does not have the mechanism anymore to say you need to stop.  I may have had that at one time, but it became later that I would only stop when I passed out or ran out of booze and the stores were closed.  

    Now I'm coming up on 4 years sober.  It was a lot of work but its certainly doable.  For months at the beginning, the brain tries to rationalize every which way to get the booze back in your system.

    Best of luck to your cousin if/when/however he decides to tackle it.    
    Congrats
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizle:

    For years I wanted to quit but never understood how I would be able to.  It was a consistent cycle of spinning my wheels.  At best I could maybe go a week.  A friend of mine who was going through AA at the time gave me the Big Book.  I didn't agree with all that was written in there but I did find a lot of relatable material.  i also found a AA website that I used to read constantly.  I never went to an AA meeting, but there were certain things that just started to click in my head and made sense.  One of the major points was that I can't drink like a normal person.  My body and brain does not have the mechanism anymore to say you need to stop.  I may have had that at one time, but it became later that I would only stop when I passed out or ran out of booze and the stores were closed.  

    Now I'm coming up on 4 years sober.  It was a lot of work but its certainly doable.  For months at the beginning, the brain tries to rationalize every which way to get the booze back in your system.

    Best of luck to your cousin if/when/however he decides to tackle it.    
    Congrats
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 12:00 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    You've been sober while posting on this site??? 




    That's even more shocking! At least he would've had an excuse for his posts....

    Anyways, to the OP, I've got a sister-in-law that's in the early stages of liver failure that refuses to put the bottle down because she doesn't thin she has a problem, and a brother who's been clean & sober for like 3 years now and doing great. But like everyone's been saying, if they don't want the help, there's really nothing you can do. Watch a couple of those episodes of "Intervention" I think it's on A&E. Seems like 90% of them end up forcing the addict to rehab, and then at the end of the show there's a line saying, "So-And-So checked themselves out, and are currently back with whoever doing the same thing"

    Good luck with your situation.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    You've been sober while posting on this site??? 




    That's even more shocking! At least he would've had an excuse for his posts....

    Anyways, to the OP, I've got a sister-in-law that's in the early stages of liver failure that refuses to put the bottle down because she doesn't thin she has a problem, and a brother who's been clean & sober for like 3 years now and doing great. But like everyone's been saying, if they don't want the help, there's really nothing you can do. Watch a couple of those episodes of "Intervention" I think it's on A&E. Seems like 90% of them end up forcing the addict to rehab, and then at the end of the show there's a line saying, "So-And-So checked themselves out, and are currently back with whoever doing the same thing"

    Good luck with your situation.....
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 10:14 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:




    Believe it or not, I have been also, and will hit 1000 days free of smoking and drinking this coming week.  

    Congrats!!  I plan to also quit smoking very soon... just not yet.  Sweating out the results of NCAAB would not allow me to put it down quite yet.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:




    Believe it or not, I have been also, and will hit 1000 days free of smoking and drinking this coming week.  

    Congrats!!  I plan to also quit smoking very soon... just not yet.  Sweating out the results of NCAAB would not allow me to put it down quite yet.
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2016 - 2:45 AM ET #34

    AA is all good. 
    Reply
    AA is all good. 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2016 - 2:50 AM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Project Zero I've heard very good things about. AA I understand requires you to declare yourself totally helpless and over powered. Essentially stripping all dignity away from people. Personally I'm not cool with their methods and maybe your cousin isn't either.

    You have no clue what you're talking about and yet you have a strong opinion. Nothing new here. 

    Go to a few meetings with him, have a cup of coffee, take a seat, listen and if anyone tries to make you do anything tell them to fuc off. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Project Zero I've heard very good things about. AA I understand requires you to declare yourself totally helpless and over powered. Essentially stripping all dignity away from people. Personally I'm not cool with their methods and maybe your cousin isn't either.

    You have no clue what you're talking about and yet you have a strong opinion. Nothing new here. 

    Go to a few meetings with him, have a cup of coffee, take a seat, listen and if anyone tries to make you do anything tell them to fuc off. 

     
    BornLucky
    BornLucky
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2016 - 5:45 AM ET #36

    Out patient - It sounds like your cousin is beyond the scope of this option.
    In patient - This option will reduce his access to alcohol, but the people there with him will not be as dedicated as AA members. I worked at a rehab in Vermont and the state uses rehabs as jail-lite.
    Very expensive, $200+ per day, but they would do payments
    AA - He will still have access making a relapse much easier to occur.
    $1 per meeting unless you don't have a dollar, then its free.

    A few random thoughts:

    At some point all three are going to tell him to stop associating with you, because you drink. Have you considered stopping?
    Alcoholism and alcohol abuse are not the same thing. Many college students abuse alcohol, but they are not alcoholics.
    I do not have an exact percentage, but my guess is that about a third of people in rehab were self medicating. They had untreated psyche/social problems, and were coping  with drugs or alcohol.
    Perhaps your cousin should see a counselor.
    Eventually, all addicts stop using by one of three methods: recovery,prison,death.
    Reply
    Out patient - It sounds like your cousin is beyond the scope of this option.
    In patient - This option will reduce his access to alcohol, but the people there with him will not be as dedicated as AA members. I worked at a rehab in Vermont and the state uses rehabs as jail-lite.
    Very expensive, $200+ per day, but they would do payments
    AA - He will still have access making a relapse much easier to occur.
    $1 per meeting unless you don't have a dollar, then its free.

    A few random thoughts:

    At some point all three are going to tell him to stop associating with you, because you drink. Have you considered stopping?
    Alcoholism and alcohol abuse are not the same thing. Many college students abuse alcohol, but they are not alcoholics.
    I do not have an exact percentage, but my guess is that about a third of people in rehab were self medicating. They had untreated psyche/social problems, and were coping  with drugs or alcohol.
    Perhaps your cousin should see a counselor.
    Eventually, all addicts stop using by one of three methods: recovery,prison,death.
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2016 - 2:55 PM ET #37

    Not really

    Seems like every time I get them someone hits their flush or 2 pair. 
    Wins a small pot, loses a big one.  Heads up they're great though
    Reply
    Not really

    Seems like every time I get them someone hits their flush or 2 pair. 
    Wins a small pot, loses a big one.  Heads up they're great though
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2016 - 1:21 AM ET #38

    Most gamblers are into stats. I think I once heard that out of everry 100 people that goto AA one person will keep coming back 
    Reply
    Most gamblers are into stats. I think I once heard that out of everry 100 people that goto AA one person will keep coming back 
     
    Cornholio711
    Cornholio711
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 446
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2016 - 2:31 AM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    The whole rehab process statistically has a 5% rate of success. You really have to want to stop and that doesn't sound like the case.
    Guy that lives next to me just left an hour ago for is THIRD trip to detox and inpatient rehab. He won't make it to 45.



    Full of BS. Completely.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    The whole rehab process statistically has a 5% rate of success. You really have to want to stop and that doesn't sound like the case.
    Guy that lives next to me just left an hour ago for is THIRD trip to detox and inpatient rehab. He won't make it to 45.



    Full of BS. Completely.

     
    guyhi
    guyhi
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 2132
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2016 - 11:43 PM ET #40

    The real question is , why would you want to be sober ? 
    Reply
    The real question is , why would you want to be sober ? 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2016 - 9:30 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by guyhi:

    The real question is , why would you want to be sober ? 

    I used to think the same way when I was in my younger 20s.  

    Drinking to the point of blacking out gets old real fast.  I like being sober.

    Unfortunately for my cousin he doesn't.  He's been arrested twice since I started this thread nearly 2 months ago.  The guy is in rehab right now, which is for the best.  

    The problem is how he will be able to stay away when he has easy access to a liquor store when he gets out in 2.5 weeks.  $9 k down the drain if that's the case.  Those b!tches are expensive.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by guyhi:

    The real question is , why would you want to be sober ? 

    I used to think the same way when I was in my younger 20s.  

    Drinking to the point of blacking out gets old real fast.  I like being sober.

    Unfortunately for my cousin he doesn't.  He's been arrested twice since I started this thread nearly 2 months ago.  The guy is in rehab right now, which is for the best.  

    The problem is how he will be able to stay away when he has easy access to a liquor store when he gets out in 2.5 weeks.  $9 k down the drain if that's the case.  Those b!tches are expensive.  
     
     
    Jonel
    Jonel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2016 - 10:33 AM ET #42

    May best for your relative is what we called shock therapy, that is basically showing him how people end when they have a strong dependency on something. It is also good idea to talk with him about the addiction itself; does he do it to forget something? to feel better? to be happy? then it will be easier to find a solution.
    Reply
    May best for your relative is what we called shock therapy, that is basically showing him how people end when they have a strong dependency on something. It is also good idea to talk with him about the addiction itself; does he do it to forget something? to feel better? to be happy? then it will be easier to find a solution.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 151
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,380
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,246
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,241

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.