Actually, that post references BTC at 13 bucks.
Thats like a 12,000-1 winning parlay at the current price.
I am not suggesting that someone takes all of their dollars and turn them to BTC.
But he is suggesting that BTC is a ponzi scheme, and disasterous.
That just isnt true. But your post is well taken, and appreciated.
![]()
I am not suggesting that someone takes all of their dollars and turn them to BTC.
But he is suggesting that BTC is a ponzi scheme, and disasterous.
That just isnt true. But your post is well taken, and appreciated.
![]()
This is where I disagree.
People still made tons of money on the dotcom disaster, and the real estate market.
Just because both eventually crashed doesn't mean that there wasn't anyone who became extremely rich.
If BTC goes to zero (which it could), then lots of people have still become very rich. Why is it smart to predict something is going to destruct, and just sit and wait for it? Of course real estate will also have a crash at some point in the future - the stock market also - is it smart to just say "the stock market will crash one day, I will sit on the sidelines"?
This is where I disagree.
People still made tons of money on the dotcom disaster, and the real estate market.
Just because both eventually crashed doesn't mean that there wasn't anyone who became extremely rich.
If BTC goes to zero (which it could), then lots of people have still become very rich. Why is it smart to predict something is going to destruct, and just sit and wait for it? Of course real estate will also have a crash at some point in the future - the stock market also - is it smart to just say "the stock market will crash one day, I will sit on the sidelines"?
