@EuroPro
I am looking forward to THAT. Best you will ever have.
Here come the new drug runners by the thousands……
https://x.com/gunsnrosesgirl3/status/1772170090110243299?s=42&t=NVxp2P3FOb77MrHjREJ8vA
Here come the new drug runners by the thousands……
https://x.com/gunsnrosesgirl3/status/1772170090110243299?s=42&t=NVxp2P3FOb77MrHjREJ8vA
…
https://www.fool.com/investing/2024/03/25/a-once-in-a-generation-investment-opportunity-1-ar/?source=eptyholnk0000202&utm_source=yahoo-host-full&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=article
…
https://www.fool.com/investing/2024/03/25/a-once-in-a-generation-investment-opportunity-1-ar/?source=eptyholnk0000202&utm_source=yahoo-host-full&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=article
If you have the time
and the patience
This is a very good watch. Very informative. Each part covers something.
If you have the time
and the patience
This is a very good watch. Very informative. Each part covers something.
I have time & patience, but this link doesn't seem to work in Canada...do you have another link to get this 60 minutes specific program?
Thanks I.O. ![]()
I appreciate you posting this thread, there will be continuous relevant and interesting information here moving forward from guys genuinely into this field (looking for hidden gem stocks & stuff)
![]()
I have time & patience, but this link doesn't seem to work in Canada...do you have another link to get this 60 minutes specific program?
Thanks I.O. ![]()
I appreciate you posting this thread, there will be continuous relevant and interesting information here moving forward from guys genuinely into this field (looking for hidden gem stocks & stuff)
![]()
@packersbackers
if this helps.....
The title of the YouTube vid....Artificial Intelligence 60 Minutes Full Episodes
From January 2019, Scott Pelley's interview with "the oracle of AI," Kai-Fu Lee. From this past April, Pelley's report on Google's AI efforts. And from this past March, Lesley Stahl's story on chatbots like ChatGPT and a world of unknowns.
@packersbackers
if this helps.....
The title of the YouTube vid....Artificial Intelligence 60 Minutes Full Episodes
From January 2019, Scott Pelley's interview with "the oracle of AI," Kai-Fu Lee. From this past April, Pelley's report on Google's AI efforts. And from this past March, Lesley Stahl's story on chatbots like ChatGPT and a world of unknowns.
Thanks for your contribution
Hope your life improves some day.
Thanks for your contribution
Hope your life improves some day.
..
https://www.fool.com/investing/2024/04/06/nvidia-just-bought-5-ai-stocks-and-1-is-up-142/?source=eptyholnk0000202&utm_source=yahoo-host-full&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=article
..
https://www.fool.com/investing/2024/04/06/nvidia-just-bought-5-ai-stocks-and-1-is-up-142/?source=eptyholnk0000202&utm_source=yahoo-host-full&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=article
