A PERFECT example of how books set lines and don't know what they hell they are doing. You want in?
I just added to the bet
I just added to the bet
I'm seeing "Hot Dogs Eaten by Men's 2016 Main Event Winner" over 65.5 -145 on Pinny.
I'm seeing "Hot Dogs Eaten by Men's 2016 Main Event Winner" over 65.5 -145 on Pinny.
matt stonie!
i dunno about that over and under bet though
matt stonie!
i dunno about that over and under bet though
Just heard that Chestnut woke up constipated today.
Just heard that Chestnut woke up constipated today.
If it's really +110, I would pound it beyond recognition.
If it's really +110, I would pound it beyond recognition.
I played it for a couple of hundred. It is now over 65.5 at -110 at BetUS
Mine is over 63.5 +135. What gives?![]()
I played it for a couple of hundred. It is now over 65.5 at -110 at BetUS
Mine is over 63.5 +135. What gives?![]()
@Houston ![]()
@Bunny - Who cares!? See the article in the OP. He ate 73 a week ago.
Just because someone is pounding the under and moving that line doesn't mean you have to stay off that bet. If my line were 63.5 +135, I'd literally break my mouse tapping it so hard to get money down.
Also, as an added bonus this is the 100th anniversary of Nathan's Famous heightening the spectacle and the drive of the competitor's to break the record (which is 69 in this individual contest). Definitely a motivator and brings more publicity to the contest which drives these competitors (who make their money off nothing but publicity for what would otherwise be in irrelevant 'sport').
@Houston ![]()
@Bunny - Who cares!? See the article in the OP. He ate 73 a week ago.
Just because someone is pounding the under and moving that line doesn't mean you have to stay off that bet. If my line were 63.5 +135, I'd literally break my mouse tapping it so hard to get money down.
Also, as an added bonus this is the 100th anniversary of Nathan's Famous heightening the spectacle and the drive of the competitor's to break the record (which is 69 in this individual contest). Definitely a motivator and brings more publicity to the contest which drives these competitors (who make their money off nothing but publicity for what would otherwise be in irrelevant 'sport').
Also, apparently, for the first time that I can remember, this even WILL NOT be live on ESPN.
It can only be live-streamed and ESPN will air a replay at 3PM EST.
If you want to watch it live at 12:40 EST, go here:
https://www.nathansfamous.com/hot-dog-eating-contest/main-event
Also, apparently, for the first time that I can remember, this even WILL NOT be live on ESPN.
It can only be live-streamed and ESPN will air a replay at 3PM EST.
If you want to watch it live at 12:40 EST, go here:
https://www.nathansfamous.com/hot-dog-eating-contest/main-event
That's just the promotional site apparently. Go here on ESPN3:
https://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2834644/
That's just the promotional site apparently. Go here on ESPN3:
https://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2834644/
Mine is over 63.5 +135. What gives?![]()
Make sure you area looking at the right bet.
It is Joey Chestnut OVER 63.5 dogs eaten.
Mine is over 63.5 +135. What gives?![]()
Make sure you area looking at the right bet.
It is Joey Chestnut OVER 63.5 dogs eaten.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,352
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,875
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 834
- PART DEUX 145
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,213
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,199
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
