• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Got blacklisted by Western Union today

    12 Next Last»
    Nance
    joanne12
    phillycheeseman
    Colts03
    gregd1958
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30418
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    Nance
    Nance
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 108
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2012 - 11:17 AM ET #1

    FML
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    FML
     
    joanne12
    joanne12
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 1359
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2012 - 1:10 PM ET #2

    join the crowd,i have been banned for 8 years
    Reply
    join the crowd,i have been banned for 8 years
     
    phillycheeseman
    phillycheeseman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 425
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2012 - 6:36 PM ET #3

    Why FML?
    Reply
    Why FML?
     
    Colts03
    Colts03
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 13377
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2012 - 7:39 PM ET #4

    how much have you been getting for them to do that? if you don't mind sharing...
    Reply
    how much have you been getting for them to do that? if you don't mind sharing...
     
    gregd1958
    gregd1958
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 101
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2012 - 9:00 PM ET #5

    I got banned years ago. They flagged a transaction one day and the check cashing place handed me the phone and I talked to some uptight chick in their compliance department. She asked me if I knew the person I was sending to. I told her it was one of my cousins because I had a lot of relatives in other parts of the world. She paused and told me I had 23 relatives in 5 different countries that I had sent money to. I got the money back and stayed away for a while.

    I use them occasionally. If you keep the transactions under $1000, you shouldn't have any problems. I don't' recommend sending money under a different name because if they happen to flag it, you may not be able to get it back.  

    Reply

    I got banned years ago. They flagged a transaction one day and the check cashing place handed me the phone and I talked to some uptight chick in their compliance department. She asked me if I knew the person I was sending to. I told her it was one of my cousins because I had a lot of relatives in other parts of the world. She paused and told me I had 23 relatives in 5 different countries that I had sent money to. I got the money back and stayed away for a while.

    I use them occasionally. If you keep the transactions under $1000, you shouldn't have any problems. I don't' recommend sending money under a different name because if they happen to flag it, you may not be able to get it back.  

     
    air23blc
    air23blc
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5156
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2012 - 1:18 AM ET #6

    Did this happen sending or receiving money?
    Reply
    Did this happen sending or receiving money?
     
    Nance
    Nance
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 108
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2012 - 9:19 AM ET #7

    Sending. In retrospect, hearing about others getting banned I guess I'm surprised it took this long. 
    Reply
    Sending. In retrospect, hearing about others getting banned I guess I'm surprised it took this long. 
     
    GOPHERNATION12
    GOPHERNATION12
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3353
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2012 - 11:37 AM ET #8

    Send under made up names any transaction less than $1000. Just make sure you use a real phone number of yours (especially if with 5dimes) if there is a mistake or change needed.
    Reply
    Send under made up names any transaction less than $1000. Just make sure you use a real phone number of yours (especially if with 5dimes) if there is a mistake or change needed.
     
    Nance
    Nance
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 108
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2012 - 12:46 PM ET #9

    So basically use something like Joe Smith, but tell the site what fake name I sent it from since it's not under my name? Seems like a pretty solid solution.
    Reply
    So basically use something like Joe Smith, but tell the site what fake name I sent it from since it's not under my name? Seems like a pretty solid solution.
     
    chuckdaduck
    chuckdaduck
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 8330
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2012 - 7:10 PM ET #10

    yeah not good idea to send under fake names cuz if it gets flagged and u have to get a refund the places will check ur id,  i highly highly recomend u don't use a fake name, what happened to me i used a friends name as sender he happened to have a common name and it wasn't able to be picked up somebody in the usa had sent to the same country within past week so the sportbooks western union service couldn't pick it up, sucks when money can't be picked up western union flags it they refund u the money in another person's name, 
    Reply
    yeah not good idea to send under fake names cuz if it gets flagged and u have to get a refund the places will check ur id,  i highly highly recomend u don't use a fake name, what happened to me i used a friends name as sender he happened to have a common name and it wasn't able to be picked up somebody in the usa had sent to the same country within past week so the sportbooks western union service couldn't pick it up, sucks when money can't be picked up western union flags it they refund u the money in another person's name, 
     
    KBrick84
    KBrick84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 25143
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2012 - 9:19 PM ET #11

    I've been blacklisted on WU for about 4-5yrs now.  I sent a house payment in for my mom back in the day, and for whatever reason her mortgage company didnt pick it up correctly.  Well, shortly after I had sent this...I moved to Arizona.  There was a refund that needed to be processed...but WU wouldn't change the location to Arizona (Which was my new state of residence) they kept telling me I had to fly home to Washington to get the refund...basically wanting me to spend $500 for airfare to fly home to do a 10min transaction.  This went on for about 1month, calling them everyday...dealing with different reps...different managers etc...

    Finally I went to Vegas for March Madness, and got a young guy on the phone around 2am that could speak english...and explained the situation..within 5mins he had the location changed to Vegas.  I went to the casino, got the refund and resent for my mom.

    However, they were butt hurt that I bitched at them for a month...and they blacklisted me.  Now to send, I use either my middle name or immediate family members names.  Always use the same 2 phone numbers (Both of which I own) in case there's an issue sending.  The key to being able to do this, is I know most of the people that work at my local Safeway.  So if there's ever an issue, they know all my family members so if I ever need a refund (Which I have had to do) I can use my ID and still get a refund in my original senders name even if it's not mine. 

    Reply

    I've been blacklisted on WU for about 4-5yrs now.  I sent a house payment in for my mom back in the day, and for whatever reason her mortgage company didnt pick it up correctly.  Well, shortly after I had sent this...I moved to Arizona.  There was a refund that needed to be processed...but WU wouldn't change the location to Arizona (Which was my new state of residence) they kept telling me I had to fly home to Washington to get the refund...basically wanting me to spend $500 for airfare to fly home to do a 10min transaction.  This went on for about 1month, calling them everyday...dealing with different reps...different managers etc...

    Finally I went to Vegas for March Madness, and got a young guy on the phone around 2am that could speak english...and explained the situation..within 5mins he had the location changed to Vegas.  I went to the casino, got the refund and resent for my mom.

    However, they were butt hurt that I bitched at them for a month...and they blacklisted me.  Now to send, I use either my middle name or immediate family members names.  Always use the same 2 phone numbers (Both of which I own) in case there's an issue sending.  The key to being able to do this, is I know most of the people that work at my local Safeway.  So if there's ever an issue, they know all my family members so if I ever need a refund (Which I have had to do) I can use my ID and still get a refund in my original senders name even if it's not mine. 

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2014 - 6:20 PM ET #12

    lame.
    Reply
    lame.
     
    BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1089
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2014 - 1:38 AM ET #13

    I got banned today too. I have been a loyal customer for 20 years and banned out of the blue. I even have a western union credit card and got banned.
    Reply
    I got banned today too. I have been a loyal customer for 20 years and banned out of the blue. I even have a western union credit card and got banned.
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2014 - 2:02 AM ET #14

    ya mine was out of the blue also. no issues for years
    Reply
    ya mine was out of the blue also. no issues for years
     
    ballerbooboo
    ballerbooboo
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5265
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2014 - 1:27 AM ET #15

    what i do is when i send it under a fake name at a western union location like my local grocery store. i stay there make sure the transfer is complete. recently i made up a few fake name and address and its been blocked so they sent it back as a refund and since i was there i was about to get the refund from the lady. she still asked me for my license bc western union want my DL NUMBER.  the lady didnt bother checking the name on the license since i was still in the store so she remb me. so if i was anyone try to stay at the place until your transfer is complete with the book if not the person might not give you a hard time if western unon refund you. even if its  a fake name
    Reply
    what i do is when i send it under a fake name at a western union location like my local grocery store. i stay there make sure the transfer is complete. recently i made up a few fake name and address and its been blocked so they sent it back as a refund and since i was there i was about to get the refund from the lady. she still asked me for my license bc western union want my DL NUMBER.  the lady didnt bother checking the name on the license since i was still in the store so she remb me. so if i was anyone try to stay at the place until your transfer is complete with the book if not the person might not give you a hard time if western unon refund you. even if its  a fake name
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2014 - 4:16 PM ET #16

    what i do is i use a friends name and if it gets screwed up i get him to go pick it up when he is around and throw him a few bucks for the inconvenience . I never tell the friend about it until its an issue. non gamblers don't really understand the western union world
    Reply
    what i do is i use a friends name and if it gets screwed up i get him to go pick it up when he is around and throw him a few bucks for the inconvenience . I never tell the friend about it until its an issue. non gamblers don't really understand the western union world
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2014 - 6:36 PM ET #17


    Fukk WU... I use MG small amounts of $700 and under.  Never had a problem with MG for several years now.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Fukk WU... I use MG small amounts of $700 and under.  Never had a problem with MG for several years now.
     
    billyloco
    billyloco
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 22557
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2014 - 10:53 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by ballerbooboo:

    what i do is when i send it under a fake name at a western union location like my local grocery store. i stay there make sure the transfer is complete. recently i made up a few fake name and address and its been blocked so they sent it back as a refund and since i was there i was about to get the refund from the lady. she still asked me for my license bc western union want my DL NUMBER.  the lady didnt bother checking the name on the license since i was still in the store so she remb me. so if i was anyone try to stay at the place until your transfer is complete with the book if not the person might not give you a hard time if western unon refund you. even if its  a fake name

    This is what I do .. i have a W.B. loco & Willie looc....I was banned after 9 yrs 2/3 months ago..but like baller I stick around and I've been going in this grocery store 18 yrs, sooo they no me well, the Pharmacy & Meat mgrs even use 5Dimes. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ballerbooboo:

    what i do is when i send it under a fake name at a western union location like my local grocery store. i stay there make sure the transfer is complete. recently i made up a few fake name and address and its been blocked so they sent it back as a refund and since i was there i was about to get the refund from the lady. she still asked me for my license bc western union want my DL NUMBER.  the lady didnt bother checking the name on the license since i was still in the store so she remb me. so if i was anyone try to stay at the place until your transfer is complete with the book if not the person might not give you a hard time if western unon refund you. even if its  a fake name

    This is what I do .. i have a W.B. loco & Willie looc....I was banned after 9 yrs 2/3 months ago..but like baller I stick around and I've been going in this grocery store 18 yrs, sooo they no me well, the Pharmacy & Meat mgrs even use 5Dimes. 
     
    zenmachine
    zenmachine
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1187
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2014 - 1:06 AM ET #19

    WU must be cracking down because I got my deposits denied twice this week. Both deposits were in the $150 range.

    dont use a fake name but use a name of someone you know and trust. so if there is an issue, you can have them go and pick up the rejected WU.
    Reply
    WU must be cracking down because I got my deposits denied twice this week. Both deposits were in the $150 range.

    dont use a fake name but use a name of someone you know and trust. so if there is an issue, you can have them go and pick up the rejected WU.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2014 - 6:36 AM ET #20


      Corporate Fukks.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

      Corporate Fukks.
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2014 - 2:55 PM ET #21

    Did you get Black listed by Ned Isakauff?
    Reply
    Did you get Black listed by Ned Isakauff?
     
    Bookiekiller888
    Bookiekiller888
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2014 - 2:22 PM ET #22

    I did by Nee!!
    Reply
    I did by Nee!!
     
    The_AK_Bandito
    The_AK_Bandito
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 530
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2014 - 10:25 PM ET #23

    Been banned for 7 years but because I tired to buy steroids from someone in Turkey. Not the smartest move I've ever made.
    Reply
    Been banned for 7 years but because I tired to buy steroids from someone in Turkey. Not the smartest move I've ever made.
     
    Eaglesfan811
    Eaglesfan811
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 337
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2014 - 10:57 PM ET #24

    Been banned for awhile, have to use other methods.
    Reply
    Been banned for awhile, have to use other methods.
     
     
    droopy24
    droopy24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 171
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2014 - 9:44 AM ET #25

    why would you want sterroids??and especially from turkey....u must have a little person your trying to compensate for
    Reply
    why would you want sterroids??and especially from turkey....u must have a little person your trying to compensate for
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,548
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,180
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,733
    • Monday 09/28/2026 689
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,024
    • HELP PLEASE 1,612
    • PART DEUX 234
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,146
    • Another BS PI 959
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,244

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.