• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    First time 5dimes payout

    billieman
    JHernandez556
    Crashdavis565
    SportsPredictor
    woodsy5822
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 13507
    Posts: 17
     
    billieman
    billieman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1441
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 12:52 PM ET #1

    Hey guys. Just switched to 5dimes after my local called it quits. Trying to make my first withdraw and was curious if any of you knew the process. I was told I would get an email requesting certain documentation but I have yet to get any emails. The withdraw shows as pending but money still shows in my account. I was just curious about the whole process and wanted to make it as easy as possible. Any thoughts?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Hey guys. Just switched to 5dimes after my local called it quits. Trying to make my first withdraw and was curious if any of you knew the process. I was told I would get an email requesting certain documentation but I have yet to get any emails. The withdraw shows as pending but money still shows in my account. I was just curious about the whole process and wanted to make it as easy as possible. Any thoughts?
     
    billieman
    billieman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1441
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 1:02 PM ET #2

    Never mind...I am an idiot. Email went to my spam. I assume no one has had problems by giving them the info they are asking for?
    Reply
    Never mind...I am an idiot. Email went to my spam. I assume no one has had problems by giving them the info they are asking for?
     
    JHernandez556
    JHernandez556
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 88
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 1:23 PM ET #3

    No issues man. Just send in the documentation and you will get your payout no later than the next day.
    Reply
    No issues man. Just send in the documentation and you will get your payout no later than the next day.
     
    billieman
    billieman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1441
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2012 - 8:36 PM ET #4

    Just to keep people updated...I was able to verify my account without any problems. I then had to re-withdraw my money. I never received any email with this withdraw and finally called last week. They said I would have my check by last Friday. The check did not come. I called this weekend and they told me there was a delay in their payouts last week and I should have it by this week. I will keep everyone posted. I am in no hurry to get the money but figured I would keep people updated on my payout in case they were curious.
    Reply
    Just to keep people updated...I was able to verify my account without any problems. I then had to re-withdraw my money. I never received any email with this withdraw and finally called last week. They said I would have my check by last Friday. The check did not come. I called this weekend and they told me there was a delay in their payouts last week and I should have it by this week. I will keep everyone posted. I am in no hurry to get the money but figured I would keep people updated on my payout in case they were curious.
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2012 - 12:57 AM ET #5

    This is the normal bullshit. It is always the same with every book I have taken money from. 
    They do not get your email, then they cannot read it and the excuses will go on and on. They do not want to pay you the money but they will.
    Be persistent, take notes, send them things and call to see if they have it. Send them again. Be an behind in general. Post the garbage on here and tell them you are telling the covers world how they are jacking you around.
    Do not tilt and make a bad bet because that is what they want!
    Reply
    This is the normal bullshit. It is always the same with every book I have taken money from. 
    They do not get your email, then they cannot read it and the excuses will go on and on. They do not want to pay you the money but they will.
    Be persistent, take notes, send them things and call to see if they have it. Send them again. Be an behind in general. Post the garbage on here and tell them you are telling the covers world how they are jacking you around.
    Do not tilt and make a bad bet because that is what they want!
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2012 - 1:00 AM ET #6

    I am actually on live chat with 5 dimes right now as I am going to change from western union to debit card payouts and they are acting like they do not know who I am.
    I have sent them the email and am waiting for them to say they have received it. It must be going by snail mail as it has been 15 minutes but I will not close the chat til they say they have it.
    Reply
    I am actually on live chat with 5 dimes right now as I am going to change from western union to debit card payouts and they are acting like they do not know who I am.
    I have sent them the email and am waiting for them to say they have received it. It must be going by snail mail as it has been 15 minutes but I will not close the chat til they say they have it.
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2012 - 1:19 AM ET #7

    got it

    will post tomorrow on how they need a couple more days to get it processed....


    Reply

    got it

    will post tomorrow on how they need a couple more days to get it processed....


     
    SportsPredictor
    SportsPredictor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 1210
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2012 - 5:56 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    got it

    will post tomorrow on how they need a couple more days to get it processed....


    Caution to ALL here!!!  Crashdavis565, I would be very, very careful with their debit card withdrawals!  I tried to do that a few weeks ago with $300.  Waited and waited but it never showed up at my bank.  Had to call 5dimes many times.  Finally, when I told them my bank told me to "file a claim" as to who sent it and from where, FIVE DIMES PANICKED!

    10 minutes later the $300 was back in my account.  Then, I hit a big parlay and decided to start pulling money out!  I'm doing that right now!

    After the debit card disaster, I told them that I'm only withdrawing via WESTERN UNION ONLY!  REGARDLESS OF THE FEES.

    Last week I pulled $1,200 via Western Union and got it, but never received any email with the MPC Number.  Had to call a couple of days later and got it.

    Then, Tuesday, pulled $650 by Western Union and got it, but again, had to call for the MPC number, and picked it up to Saturday.

    billieman, I would NOT suggest a "check" with them!  Only Western Union!  When they told me all of these problems was because of a "large amount of payouts", I've decided to slowly withdraw funds, and only use 5dimes with a couple of hundred (small bets, 5 cent Keno, $1.00 Blackjack, etc.

    I'm going to try BetOnLine instead.  In short, I believe 5dimes could be in trouble...and I can't afford to have my hard earned winnings "disappear" from someone that's thousands of miles away!!!  It'll be a total loss!!!

    Stumbled on this post by sheer chance, and was shocked that others are having big trouble with them.  URGE everyone to only use Western Union even though they just changed maximum payouts to $1,500 instead of $2,500!  Not good!

    Don't wait for any email.  They told me Friday to call them 24 to 48 hours after payout request, and get Western Union pick-up number and name on the phone.  But have them very, very carefully spell out the name of person, the control/pickup Western Union number, and the country it's coming from. 

    Will check back here for any help that might be needed.  But, please, be very careful with them!  Something going on, and I'm bailing out as fast as possible!

    Hope this helps all here  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    got it

    will post tomorrow on how they need a couple more days to get it processed....


    Caution to ALL here!!!  Crashdavis565, I would be very, very careful with their debit card withdrawals!  I tried to do that a few weeks ago with $300.  Waited and waited but it never showed up at my bank.  Had to call 5dimes many times.  Finally, when I told them my bank told me to "file a claim" as to who sent it and from where, FIVE DIMES PANICKED!

    10 minutes later the $300 was back in my account.  Then, I hit a big parlay and decided to start pulling money out!  I'm doing that right now!

    After the debit card disaster, I told them that I'm only withdrawing via WESTERN UNION ONLY!  REGARDLESS OF THE FEES.

    Last week I pulled $1,200 via Western Union and got it, but never received any email with the MPC Number.  Had to call a couple of days later and got it.

    Then, Tuesday, pulled $650 by Western Union and got it, but again, had to call for the MPC number, and picked it up to Saturday.

    billieman, I would NOT suggest a "check" with them!  Only Western Union!  When they told me all of these problems was because of a "large amount of payouts", I've decided to slowly withdraw funds, and only use 5dimes with a couple of hundred (small bets, 5 cent Keno, $1.00 Blackjack, etc.

    I'm going to try BetOnLine instead.  In short, I believe 5dimes could be in trouble...and I can't afford to have my hard earned winnings "disappear" from someone that's thousands of miles away!!!  It'll be a total loss!!!

    Stumbled on this post by sheer chance, and was shocked that others are having big trouble with them.  URGE everyone to only use Western Union even though they just changed maximum payouts to $1,500 instead of $2,500!  Not good!

    Don't wait for any email.  They told me Friday to call them 24 to 48 hours after payout request, and get Western Union pick-up number and name on the phone.  But have them very, very carefully spell out the name of person, the control/pickup Western Union number, and the country it's coming from. 

    Will check back here for any help that might be needed.  But, please, be very careful with them!  Something going on, and I'm bailing out as fast as possible!

    Hope this helps all here  

     
    woodsy5822
    woodsy5822
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 1356
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2012 - 9:37 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPredictor:

    Caution to ALL here!!!  Crashdavis565, I would be very, very careful with their debit card withdrawals!  I tried to do that a few weeks ago with $300.  Waited and waited but it never showed up at my bank.  Had to call 5dimes many times.  Finally, when I told them my bank told me to "file a claim" as to who sent it and from where, FIVE DIMES PANICKED!

    10 minutes later the $300 was back in my account.  Then, I hit a big parlay and decided to start pulling money out!  I'm doing that right now!

    After the debit card disaster, I told them that I'm only withdrawing via WESTERN UNION ONLY!  REGARDLESS OF THE FEES.

    Last week I pulled $1,200 via Western Union and got it, but never received any email with the MPC Number.  Had to call a couple of days later and got it.

    Then, Tuesday, pulled $650 by Western Union and got it, but again, had to call for the MPC number, and picked it up to Saturday.

    billieman, I would NOT suggest a "check" with them!  Only Western Union!  When they told me all of these problems was because of a "large amount of payouts", I've decided to slowly withdraw funds, and only use 5dimes with a couple of hundred (small bets, 5 cent Keno, $1.00 Blackjack, etc.

    I'm going to try BetOnLine instead.  In short, I believe 5dimes could be in trouble...and I can't afford to have my hard earned winnings "disappear" from someone that's thousands of miles away!!!  It'll be a total loss!!!

    Stumbled on this post by sheer chance, and was shocked that others are having big trouble with them.  URGE everyone to only use Western Union even though they just changed maximum payouts to $1,500 instead of $2,500!  Not good!

    Don't wait for any email.  They told me Friday to call them 24 to 48 hours after payout request, and get Western Union pick-up number and name on the phone.  But have them very, very carefully spell out the name of person, the control/pickup Western Union number, and the country it's coming from. 

    Will check back here for any help that might be needed.  But, please, be very careful with them!  Something going on, and I'm bailing out as fast as possible!

    Hope this helps all here  

     

    switiching from 5dimes to betonline is your biggest mistake.. agree with you 5dimes might put you through a few things.. but if you think you get the run around from 5dimes. just wait until you play at betonline.. you will miss 5dimes after that experience

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPredictor:

    Caution to ALL here!!!  Crashdavis565, I would be very, very careful with their debit card withdrawals!  I tried to do that a few weeks ago with $300.  Waited and waited but it never showed up at my bank.  Had to call 5dimes many times.  Finally, when I told them my bank told me to "file a claim" as to who sent it and from where, FIVE DIMES PANICKED!

    10 minutes later the $300 was back in my account.  Then, I hit a big parlay and decided to start pulling money out!  I'm doing that right now!

    After the debit card disaster, I told them that I'm only withdrawing via WESTERN UNION ONLY!  REGARDLESS OF THE FEES.

    Last week I pulled $1,200 via Western Union and got it, but never received any email with the MPC Number.  Had to call a couple of days later and got it.

    Then, Tuesday, pulled $650 by Western Union and got it, but again, had to call for the MPC number, and picked it up to Saturday.

    billieman, I would NOT suggest a "check" with them!  Only Western Union!  When they told me all of these problems was because of a "large amount of payouts", I've decided to slowly withdraw funds, and only use 5dimes with a couple of hundred (small bets, 5 cent Keno, $1.00 Blackjack, etc.

    I'm going to try BetOnLine instead.  In short, I believe 5dimes could be in trouble...and I can't afford to have my hard earned winnings "disappear" from someone that's thousands of miles away!!!  It'll be a total loss!!!

    Stumbled on this post by sheer chance, and was shocked that others are having big trouble with them.  URGE everyone to only use Western Union even though they just changed maximum payouts to $1,500 instead of $2,500!  Not good!

    Don't wait for any email.  They told me Friday to call them 24 to 48 hours after payout request, and get Western Union pick-up number and name on the phone.  But have them very, very carefully spell out the name of person, the control/pickup Western Union number, and the country it's coming from. 

    Will check back here for any help that might be needed.  But, please, be very careful with them!  Something going on, and I'm bailing out as fast as possible!

    Hope this helps all here  

     

    switiching from 5dimes to betonline is your biggest mistake.. agree with you 5dimes might put you through a few things.. but if you think you get the run around from 5dimes. just wait until you play at betonline.. you will miss 5dimes after that experience

     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2012 - 12:46 PM ET #10

    Decided to go with the debit payment for a small amount and just see how it goes.
    So far so good but it is the first day........

    Reply
    Decided to go with the debit payment for a small amount and just see how it goes.
    So far so good but it is the first day........

     
    billieman
    billieman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1441
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2012 - 4:33 PM ET #11

    Check came this afternoon. I will deposit it tomorrow and let you all know if it clears. If so I have no complaints about the process. I think you have to be reasonable all things considering.
    Reply
    Check came this afternoon. I will deposit it tomorrow and let you all know if it clears. If so I have no complaints about the process. I think you have to be reasonable all things considering.
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2012 - 4:38 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by billieman:

    Check came this afternoon. I will deposit it tomorrow and let you all know if it clears. If so I have no complaints about the process. I think you have to be reasonable all things considering.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by billieman:

    Check came this afternoon. I will deposit it tomorrow and let you all know if it clears. If so I have no complaints about the process. I think you have to be reasonable all things considering.


     
    SportsPredictor
    SportsPredictor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 1210
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2012 - 5:04 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by woodsy5822:

     

    switiching from 5dimes to betonline is your biggest mistake.. agree with you 5dimes might put you through a few things.. but if you think you get the run around from 5dimes. just wait until you play at betonline.. you will miss 5dimes after that experience

    Thanks for that all-important information woodsy5822!  I called BetOnLine but haven't opened an account just yet.  Still making small bets with 5dimes, and will pull money out by Western Union bit by bit if winning.

    You sound like you had bad experiences with BetOnLine.  I'm a small bettor so will stick with 5dimes for now. Pulling out $200 or $300 here or there when winning.  I guess that's what "saves me."  But I can't even think of a nightmare if I had $8,000 or $15,000 in there!  It would take decades to pull it out.

    I might try BetOnLine for a small amount like Crashdavis565 did with the debit card.  They have a hugh maximum of around $8,000 you can use by bank wire transfer.  I'll check, but I don't believe 5dimes has bank wire transfer.  Closest thing being the "debit card" disaster system (waited 9 days for it, and debit card transfers are superfast).  Have to respond now to Crashdavis565. Best of Luck with your bets and payouts. 

                                     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by woodsy5822:

     

    switiching from 5dimes to betonline is your biggest mistake.. agree with you 5dimes might put you through a few things.. but if you think you get the run around from 5dimes. just wait until you play at betonline.. you will miss 5dimes after that experience

    Thanks for that all-important information woodsy5822!  I called BetOnLine but haven't opened an account just yet.  Still making small bets with 5dimes, and will pull money out by Western Union bit by bit if winning.

    You sound like you had bad experiences with BetOnLine.  I'm a small bettor so will stick with 5dimes for now. Pulling out $200 or $300 here or there when winning.  I guess that's what "saves me."  But I can't even think of a nightmare if I had $8,000 or $15,000 in there!  It would take decades to pull it out.

    I might try BetOnLine for a small amount like Crashdavis565 did with the debit card.  They have a hugh maximum of around $8,000 you can use by bank wire transfer.  I'll check, but I don't believe 5dimes has bank wire transfer.  Closest thing being the "debit card" disaster system (waited 9 days for it, and debit card transfers are superfast).  Have to respond now to Crashdavis565. Best of Luck with your bets and payouts. 

                                     

     

     
    SportsPredictor
    SportsPredictor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 1210
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2012 - 7:32 PM ET #14

    Suggestions for Soccer

    Just noticed something...must leave this post immediately...

    Reply

    Suggestions for Soccer

    Just noticed something...must leave this post immediately...

     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2012 - 3:41 PM ET #15

    5 business days check back in a week pending
    Reply
    5 business days check back in a week pending
     
    SportsPredictor
    SportsPredictor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 1210
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2012 - 3:42 AM ET #16

    Update on 5Dimes.eu Sportsbook!

    Had to return here for the general American public only that might be looking for a sportsbook.

    Please note that my above post regarding 5dime.eu is currently void.  I have been receiving extremely fast payouts/withdrawals. from 5dime.eu! 

    However, recommend using their Western Union system for superfast withdrawals of any funds you might wish to withdraw.  They were only slow for a couple of weeks due to a large amount of withdrawals/payouts.

    But have always received funds requested from 5dimes.eu, and recommend them as a very good sportsbook to use!  But still urge the American public to use very fast Western Union for withdrawals/payouts.

    Post above even failed to explain why BetOnLine was a very bad sportsbook.  But if you are, or intend to join covers.com, note that the majority will not speak with others.  Generally, they will only speak with other posters to attack their selections, and put others down! 

    And, like above, will keep important information to themselves, and not share it with others. I have posted many, many winning selections on covers website.  But now, have decided to remove 19 friends from My Space page, and no longer post any selections whatsover! 

    Was taking up to one hour to write and prepare selections to post.  But like most above posters, will completely ignore ones they call "newbies" and only respond with attacks and hate!  And will use foul language and four-letter words in their posts, even though covers.com open to children and teenagers across America and the entire world! 

    But please note the change in my above post, and 100% safe to use, and highly recommend, 5dimes.eu as a sportsbook.  Will be sure to update with any new information.  Best of Luck with all of your wagers if planning to use 5dimes.com or if you become a covers.com member.

                                                           

    Reply

    Update on 5Dimes.eu Sportsbook!

    Had to return here for the general American public only that might be looking for a sportsbook.

    Please note that my above post regarding 5dime.eu is currently void.  I have been receiving extremely fast payouts/withdrawals. from 5dime.eu! 

    However, recommend using their Western Union system for superfast withdrawals of any funds you might wish to withdraw.  They were only slow for a couple of weeks due to a large amount of withdrawals/payouts.

    But have always received funds requested from 5dimes.eu, and recommend them as a very good sportsbook to use!  But still urge the American public to use very fast Western Union for withdrawals/payouts.

    Post above even failed to explain why BetOnLine was a very bad sportsbook.  But if you are, or intend to join covers.com, note that the majority will not speak with others.  Generally, they will only speak with other posters to attack their selections, and put others down! 

    And, like above, will keep important information to themselves, and not share it with others. I have posted many, many winning selections on covers website.  But now, have decided to remove 19 friends from My Space page, and no longer post any selections whatsover! 

    Was taking up to one hour to write and prepare selections to post.  But like most above posters, will completely ignore ones they call "newbies" and only respond with attacks and hate!  And will use foul language and four-letter words in their posts, even though covers.com open to children and teenagers across America and the entire world! 

    But please note the change in my above post, and 100% safe to use, and highly recommend, 5dimes.eu as a sportsbook.  Will be sure to update with any new information.  Best of Luck with all of your wagers if planning to use 5dimes.com or if you become a covers.com member.

                                                           

     
     
    billieman
    billieman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1441
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2012 - 11:24 AM ET #17

    Looks like check cleared next day. I have no complaints.
    Reply
    Looks like check cleared next day. I have no complaints.
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,674
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,358
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 592
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,595
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,455
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,060
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,662

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.