That time of year again .... really would like your input for my keepers this year. 8-Team, Standard League. QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-WR-TE-FLEX-K-D... from a league perspective, basically all of the "top" guys will be keepers. I don't draft until 4th position so I may be targeting a WR or RB depending on who is finalized in the keeper department throughout the league.
Now, I'm allowed 3 keepers. These are my BEST options:
- Le'veon Bell
- Julio Jones
- Justin Forsett
- Randall Cobb
- Jimmy Graham
Now, Le'Veon Bell & Julio Jones are locks.
Who should my third keeper be?? Thoughts please.
Thanks!
Jon
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
That time of year again .... really would like your input for my keepers this year. 8-Team, Standard League. QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-WR-TE-FLEX-K-D... from a league perspective, basically all of the "top" guys will be keepers. I don't draft until 4th position so I may be targeting a WR or RB depending on who is finalized in the keeper department throughout the league.
Now, I'm allowed 3 keepers. These are my BEST options:
Personally I'd rather have Cobb I'd link him to d.adams
I can see the case in forsett since he's off a huge yr with a coach that will throw him the rock a ton as well. He's a older rb which I tend to back off and play safer option. L. Taliaferro is a must if you do.
Usually not into the cuff but these two are exceptions for me both would pay off if given the opportunity.
Personally I'd rather have Cobb I'd link him to d.adams
I can see the case in forsett since he's off a huge yr with a coach that will throw him the rock a ton as well. He's a older rb which I tend to back off and play safer option. L. Taliaferro is a must if you do.
Usually not into the cuff but these two are exceptions for me both would pay off if given the opportunity.
I would prefer Forsett, since you have Bell out two games. After week 2 depending on how you draft you could potentially have someone that would be a teams #1 back.
I would prefer Forsett, since you have Bell out two games. After week 2 depending on how you draft you could potentially have someone that would be a teams #1 back.