Posted:
#1
When we click on "matchup" for a certain game, and then click on the "back one page" arrow to return to the scoreboard and check the next game, it taked us back to the top of the scoreboard page instead of where we were on the page when we clicked "matchup." It's driving me crazy!
Having to scroll back down to where I was on the page in order to go to the matchup of the next game is really annoying.
On the old scoreboard, it took us right back to where we were on the page, not to the top of the page. Please make the same adjustment to the new scoreboards, if you can. (at least the NCAAB one, which is where I notice it). Thank you.
Having to scroll back down to where I was on the page in order to go to the matchup of the next game is really annoying.
On the old scoreboard, it took us right back to where we were on the page, not to the top of the page. Please make the same adjustment to the new scoreboards, if you can. (at least the NCAAB one, which is where I notice it). Thank you.
