Hey Guys, the edit box is a super plus for COVERS posting..
Thank you COVERS team.,,things are ironing there way out with the new format and you are greatly improving the site...
Cheers,
Slim
Hey Guys, the edit box is a super plus for COVERS posting..
Thank you COVERS team.,,things are ironing there way out with the new format and you are greatly improving the site...
Cheers,
Slim
Hey Guys, the edit box is a super plus for COVERS posting..
Thank you COVERS team.,,things are ironing there way out with the new format and you are greatly improving the site...
Cheers,
Slim
Thank you SarasotaSlim! This feature was in the talks for a long time and we decided to make it happen because of community members like yourself who provided feedback saying they would like this type of feature added to the forums. I'll be sure to tell the product team about your feedback to show them that their hard work paid off. ![]()
Thank you SarasotaSlim! This feature was in the talks for a long time and we decided to make it happen because of community members like yourself who provided feedback saying they would like this type of feature added to the forums. I'll be sure to tell the product team about your feedback to show them that their hard work paid off. ![]()
Again, Covers Team ..I can't tell you how valuable a tool the edit box has been to me..Even though I try to edit my post before I submit..It seems many times there is something I want to change right after I post...So again, thanks for making things on COVERS better for me personally and hopefully for other members..
Cheers,
![]()
Again, Covers Team ..I can't tell you how valuable a tool the edit box has been to me..Even though I try to edit my post before I submit..It seems many times there is something I want to change right after I post...So again, thanks for making things on COVERS better for me personally and hopefully for other members..
Cheers,
![]()
