Iowa +2.5 Wash
Ind -8.5 Neb
UCLA +11.5 Org
Tex OK +8.5
USC Penn St +1
Geo -2 Ala
Don't follow me, I can't even pick my nose.
USC is up and down like a hoe in Amsterdam..... i had some high hopes this year USC.....been a fan back to days even before OJ watching as a kid.... only jersey I ever bought for years beside Toronto Maple Leafs was a USC jersey on a trip to Southern California in 74' ..... i wore that till it wouldn't fit anymore and looked stupid with holes in it....anyway, I don't know if the BIG10 is so good for them and they might just want to have their own fiefdom again in the newly formed PAC12 and then put it all together come PLAYOFFs with the same sort of philosophy ...killer QB and ball movement but at least have time to develop defenders. Its hard to do in the BIG10 with constant 4/5 star offensive athletes making ya look badly
I cannot bet USC the rest of the way until I see an epiphany on defense
They grabbed all sorts of defensive talent in the transfer window and freshman recruiting....
USC is up and down like a hoe in Amsterdam..... i had some high hopes this year USC.....been a fan back to days even before OJ watching as a kid.... only jersey I ever bought for years beside Toronto Maple Leafs was a USC jersey on a trip to Southern California in 74' ..... i wore that till it wouldn't fit anymore and looked stupid with holes in it....anyway, I don't know if the BIG10 is so good for them and they might just want to have their own fiefdom again in the newly formed PAC12 and then put it all together come PLAYOFFs with the same sort of philosophy ...killer QB and ball movement but at least have time to develop defenders. Its hard to do in the BIG10 with constant 4/5 star offensive athletes making ya look badly
I cannot bet USC the rest of the way until I see an epiphany on defense
They grabbed all sorts of defensive talent in the transfer window and freshman recruiting....
