You people act like this idiot did something. He flipped a coin and caught his 4th miracle that I can think of off top of my head. Steelers ,packers hail Mary, Clemson and giants. Clemson should have won because you had them lol lol. 1 minute,and no timeouts and Bama let's them right down the field. Exactly how you planned it. These people Don't remember your horrible college football run that you lied about in Nov. They don't remember 3-18 bowl run 1 year. On here you can lie and feel like a winner Phantom. The real world knows what a loser you are and so do you. You can be delusional and block out the losses with lies,but I saw them and know you stink. Yes you had a good last 2 weeks of season. Wow your the man. Show us 1 ticket you ever bet with a real amount and we will believe you Mr.baller. Absolutely the biggest clown and liar on covers.
You people act like this idiot did something. He flipped a coin and caught his 4th miracle that I can think of off top of my head. Steelers ,packers hail Mary, Clemson and giants. Clemson should have won because you had them lol lol. 1 minute,and no timeouts and Bama let's them right down the field. Exactly how you planned it. These people Don't remember your horrible college football run that you lied about in Nov. They don't remember 3-18 bowl run 1 year. On here you can lie and feel like a winner Phantom. The real world knows what a loser you are and so do you. You can be delusional and block out the losses with lies,but I saw them and know you stink. Yes you had a good last 2 weeks of season. Wow your the man. Show us 1 ticket you ever bet with a real amount and we will believe you Mr.baller. Absolutely the biggest clown and liar on covers.
Phantom, regardless of Uncle Harrys rants, great run, and I will be looking foryour NFL playoff insight this weekend. Thanks for all! I agree, Clemso could have won with average special teams play. Just gave up too many big plays. Great game.
Phantom, regardless of Uncle Harrys rants, great run, and I will be looking foryour NFL playoff insight this weekend. Thanks for all! I agree, Clemso could have won with average special teams play. Just gave up too many big plays. Great game.