Pretty sure I’ve never won a dollar on the school, yet I keep going back to the well.
Rutgers has more exciting play calling.
Hahahahaha. Too fucking incompetent to just go to the locker room down 21-0. Instead youre now down 28-0. Continue to be a garbage coach Cristobal.
Hahahahaha. Too fucking incompetent to just go to the locker room down 21-0. Instead youre now down 28-0. Continue to be a garbage coach Cristobal.
That would be amazing. I feel like I’m due to be on the right side of a monumental collapse.
That would be amazing. I feel like I’m due to be on the right side of a monumental collapse.
I think Thibideaux will be a major bust in the NFL...Always dinged up and is a man child in college...In the pro's he won't do much...
I think Thibideaux will be a major bust in the NFL...Always dinged up and is a man child in college...In the pro's he won't do much...
lay off em 4ever/awhile....![]()
lay off em 4ever/awhile....![]()
