nostradamus week 7
Posted:
#126
lucky, rusty -GL this week
wizard - no opinion there, something not quite right about Colts offense with Manning 5-5 TD-INT ratio probably due to lack of big play WR other than Wayne and decline of Harrison, 21-17 sounds about right
zylonist - probably lean towards Miss St +8.5 if using for teaser, fair amount of pts in what should be a low scoring game
lost small teaser (1/4 unit) on last night barnburner, back to work on regular ticket for the week
lucky, rusty -GL this week
wizard - no opinion there, something not quite right about Colts offense with Manning 5-5 TD-INT ratio probably due to lack of big play WR other than Wayne and decline of Harrison, 21-17 sounds about right
zylonist - probably lean towards Miss St +8.5 if using for teaser, fair amount of pts in what should be a low scoring game
lost small teaser (1/4 unit) on last night barnburner, back to work on regular ticket for the week
Posted:
#128
due to possible severe weather conditions
, cancelling Utah 22.5 with Wyoming +23 and will eat juice on that one unless it lands exactly on 23
adding
Cincinnati -7
Louisville -6
Miami OH +11
Temp/CMU under 47.5
MiaOH/NIU under 43
Vandy/Miss St under 38....bought 1/2 pt
Utah/Wyoming under 46.5
final week 7 ticket
Miami FL -14 (5 units)
Oklahoma -6.5 (2 units)
UL-Lafayette -21 (2 units)
Troy -3 (2 units)
So Carolina +1 (2 units)
Oregon St -30 (2 units)
Arkansas +19
W Kentucky +17 (hook)
LSU +4.5
Arizona -6
So Miss +12
Baylor -3 (hook)
Cincinnati -7
Louisville -6
MiamiOH +11
Temp/CMU under 47.5
MiaOH/NIU under 43
Vandy/Miss St under 38 (hook)
Utah/Wyoming under 46.5
scores and brief comments to follow
due to possible severe weather conditions
, cancelling Utah 22.5 with Wyoming +23 and will eat juice on that one unless it lands exactly on 23
adding
Cincinnati -7
Louisville -6
Miami OH +11
Temp/CMU under 47.5
MiaOH/NIU under 43
Vandy/Miss St under 38....bought 1/2 pt
Utah/Wyoming under 46.5
final week 7 ticket
Miami FL -14 (5 units)
Oklahoma -6.5 (2 units)
UL-Lafayette -21 (2 units)
Troy -3 (2 units)
So Carolina +1 (2 units)
Oregon St -30 (2 units)
Arkansas +19
W Kentucky +17 (hook)
LSU +4.5
Arizona -6
So Miss +12
Baylor -3 (hook)
Cincinnati -7
Louisville -6
MiamiOH +11
Temp/CMU under 47.5
MiaOH/NIU under 43
Vandy/Miss St under 38 (hook)
Utah/Wyoming under 46.5
scores and brief comments to follow
Posted:
#130
contrarian, onelife
ace77 - hopefully the Cards feed Anderson the rock tonight
Cincinnati 30 Rutgers 15...Rutgers lacking team chemistry and Bearcats with the more aggressive defense and lock down CB Mickens should be able to contain mistake prone QB Teel
Louisville 37 Memphis 24...tough to go against Fri night home dog however like Cards running game and RB Anderson (6.9 ypc)
to pound the ball against Tigers and UL owns the better defense
No Illinois 17 MiaOH 13...with Nicholson doubtful and backup questionable Huskies might be down to 3rd string QB
and two decent defenses
CMU 24 Temple 14...decent chance WR Anderson does not play and Owls defense playing well
Miss St 17 Vandy 13...two solid defenses and not so high octane offenses
Utah 31 Wyoming 7....counting on possible snow, rain and wind and sometimes fair Wyoming defense to keep Utes somewhat contained
BOL all
contrarian, onelife
ace77 - hopefully the Cards feed Anderson the rock tonight
Cincinnati 30 Rutgers 15...Rutgers lacking team chemistry and Bearcats with the more aggressive defense and lock down CB Mickens should be able to contain mistake prone QB Teel
Louisville 37 Memphis 24...tough to go against Fri night home dog however like Cards running game and RB Anderson (6.9 ypc)
to pound the ball against Tigers and UL owns the better defense
No Illinois 17 MiaOH 13...with Nicholson doubtful and backup questionable Huskies might be down to 3rd string QB
and two decent defenses
CMU 24 Temple 14...decent chance WR Anderson does not play and Owls defense playing well
Miss St 17 Vandy 13...two solid defenses and not so high octane offenses
Utah 31 Wyoming 7....counting on possible snow, rain and wind and sometimes fair Wyoming defense to keep Utes somewhat contained
BOL all
Posted:
#131
I thought I was the only one of Louisville tonight thank god you are on them I feel better now look at my write up on that game I don't understand why Memphis is getting so much credit tonight. GL again this week.
I thought I was the only one of Louisville tonight thank god you are on them I feel better now look at my write up on that game I don't understand why Memphis is getting so much credit tonight. GL again this week. 
Posted:
#132
Nice card bro.
Only Miss. St. and Vandy worries me. I was in Ruston when the Starkville boys gotted rolled by La. Tech. It was not pretty and it cost me some
week one of the season. But......does Vandy have a letdown? Too many variables for me, but BOL with your picks.
Nice card bro.
Only Miss. St. and Vandy worries me. I was in Ruston when the Starkville boys gotted rolled by La. Tech. It was not pretty and it cost me some
week one of the season. But......does Vandy have a letdown? Too many variables for me, but BOL with your picks.
Posted:
#133
Biggest thing I can think of is the "Ville will be playing their first road game of the year and they have been known to struggle on the road, but I think the line is about right and not sure if I am going to play a side in this one ![]()
Biggest thing I can think of is the "Ville will be playing their first road game of the year and they have been known to struggle on the road, but I think the line is about right and not sure if I am going to play a side in this one ![]()
Posted:
#134
BOL this week dtown
pimpdaddy
jmw - taking the under in that one, hoping for a cross between Aub/MSU and that La Tech/MSU game, cannot figure out a side either with too many variables like you say
HR - not that strong on UL, although strangely enough for better part of last year the Cards were better on the road than at home other than USF where even their good teams have played poorly, lately after a couple bad series the home crowd at UL (similar for Fla St) can bring the team down

time to start checking out week 8
BOL this week dtown
pimpdaddy
jmw - taking the under in that one, hoping for a cross between Aub/MSU and that La Tech/MSU game, cannot figure out a side either with too many variables like you say
HR - not that strong on UL, although strangely enough for better part of last year the Cards were better on the road than at home other than USF where even their good teams have played poorly, lately after a couple bad series the home crowd at UL (similar for Fla St) can bring the team down

time to start checking out week 8
Posted:
#135
Miami FL -14 (5 units)
Oklahoma -6.5 (2 units) 
UL-Lafayette -21 (2 units)
Troy -3 (2 units)
So Carolina +1 (2 units)
Oregon St -30 (2 units)
Arkansas +19 
W Kentucky +17 (hook)
LSU +4.5 
Arizona -6 
So Miss +12
Baylor -3 (hook)
Cincinnati -7
Louisville -6
MiamiOH +11
Temp/CMU under 47.5
MiaOH/NIU under 43
Vandy/Miss St under 38 (hook)
Utah/Wyoming under 46.5
Not with you or against you on any of the others. Let's get those ones for sure, and good luck with the rest of them.
Not with you or against you on any of the others. Let's get those ones for sure, and good luck with the rest of them.
Miami FL -14 (5 units)
Oklahoma -6.5 (2 units) 
UL-Lafayette -21 (2 units)
Troy -3 (2 units)
So Carolina +1 (2 units)
Oregon St -30 (2 units)
Arkansas +19 
W Kentucky +17 (hook)
LSU +4.5 
Arizona -6 
So Miss +12
Baylor -3 (hook)
Cincinnati -7
Louisville -6
MiamiOH +11
Temp/CMU under 47.5
MiaOH/NIU under 43
Vandy/Miss St under 38 (hook)
Utah/Wyoming under 46.5
Not with you or against you on any of the others. Let's get those ones for sure, and good luck with the rest of them.
Not with you or against you on any of the others. Let's get those ones for sure, and good luck with the rest of them.
Posted:
#143
GL this week, I GOT played lastnight. I really thought UAB was the bet of the night....
| Ticket 11269616 PARLAY (3 TEAMS) | CFB CFB MLB |
[104] WAKE FOREST +1½-110 [105] UAB +18-110 [902] PHI PHILLIES -150 ( ACTION ) |
7/12 20/45 2/3 |
LOSE LOSE LOSE |
200/1014 |
Taking Ville tonight![]()
GL this week, I GOT played lastnight. I really thought UAB was the bet of the night....
| Ticket 11269616 PARLAY (3 TEAMS) | CFB CFB MLB |
[104] WAKE FOREST +1½-110 [105] UAB +18-110 [902] PHI PHILLIES -150 ( ACTION ) |
7/12 20/45 2/3 |
LOSE LOSE LOSE |
200/1014 |
Taking Ville tonight![]()
Posted:
#145
Quote Originally Posted by Zylonist:
GL this week, I GOT played lastnight. I really thought UAB was the bet of the night....
GL this week, I GOT played lastnight. I really thought UAB was the bet of the night....
| Ticket 11269616 PARLAY (3 TEAMS) | CFB CFB MLB |
[104] WAKE FOREST +1½-110 [105] UAB +18-110 [902] PHI PHILLIES -150 ( ACTION ) |
7/12 20/45 2/3 |
LOSE LOSE LOSE |
200/1014 |
Taking Ville tonight![]()
It was the perfect play on UAB in the first half.
Quote Originally Posted by Zylonist:
GL this week, I GOT played lastnight. I really thought UAB was the bet of the night....
GL this week, I GOT played lastnight. I really thought UAB was the bet of the night....
| Ticket 11269616 PARLAY (3 TEAMS) | CFB CFB MLB |
[104] WAKE FOREST +1½-110 [105] UAB +18-110 [902] PHI PHILLIES -150 ( ACTION ) |
7/12 20/45 2/3 |
LOSE LOSE LOSE |
200/1014 |
Taking Ville tonight![]()
It was the perfect play on UAB in the first half.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,193
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,867
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,162
- Saturday 10/03/2026 667
- MLB Playoffs 4,900
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,281
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,306
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
