Been a long time away from sports capping. Updated my system with algo and its been humming along. Just posting to share
Current record 10-1, all plays posted on cord
NFL Algo System play 8-5
NCAAF Week 5 10-1 Documented Record
Been a long time away from sports capping. Updated my system with algo and its been humming along. Just posting to share
Current record 10-1, all plays posted on cord
NFL Algo System play 8-5
TIME | PICK | OPPONENT
7:30 | Texas St -4.5 (38) | San Diego St
4:30 | Temple +6.5 (13) | South Florida
12:30 | Florida -5.5 (12) | Missouri
7:30 | Arizona St -4.5 (12) | Baylor
12:30 | Ohio St -14.5 (11) | Iowa
8:00 | Cincinnati +7.5 (11) | Arizona
4:30 | Utah St +20.5 (10) | Boise St
12:30 | Georgia St -2.5 (10) | Old Dominion
12:30 | C. Michigan -6.5 (9) | Akron
3:00 | Oregon St -6.5 (9) | Colorado St
11:00 | Toledo -19.5 (9) | Ball St
1:00 | Nebraska -14.5 (9) | Maryland
9:00 | UCF +12.5 (9) | Houston
4:30 | Colorado +12.5 (9) | Texas Tech
TIME | PICK | OPPONENT
7:30 | Texas St -4.5 (38) | San Diego St
4:30 | Temple +6.5 (13) | South Florida
12:30 | Florida -5.5 (12) | Missouri
7:30 | Arizona St -4.5 (12) | Baylor
12:30 | Ohio St -14.5 (11) | Iowa
8:00 | Cincinnati +7.5 (11) | Arizona
4:30 | Utah St +20.5 (10) | Boise St
12:30 | Georgia St -2.5 (10) | Old Dominion
12:30 | C. Michigan -6.5 (9) | Akron
3:00 | Oregon St -6.5 (9) | Colorado St
11:00 | Toledo -19.5 (9) | Ball St
1:00 | Nebraska -14.5 (9) | Maryland
9:00 | UCF +12.5 (9) | Houston
4:30 | Colorado +12.5 (9) | Texas Tech
@FloatinPicks
I dont watch any of the games except OU, really. Its all data based.
Appreciate your comment. 90% last week is completely wild and I fully dont expect it to do that well again. I backtested 30 years of data and came out with slightly over 81% win rate. Before I had this data, I was hitting around 57-61% at best.
@FloatinPicks
I dont watch any of the games except OU, really. Its all data based.
Appreciate your comment. 90% last week is completely wild and I fully dont expect it to do that well again. I backtested 30 years of data and came out with slightly over 81% win rate. Before I had this data, I was hitting around 57-61% at best.
@Rob33
Sorry didnt explain. the parentheses number means strength according to system.
I only put money on plays 10 or higher. I also do not want to bet on game with strength on both sides.
For example, if Ohio St has a strength score of 11, I dont want to play if Iowa has score of anything higher than 5 or 6. Iowa this week has a score of 4.
@Rob33
Sorry didnt explain. the parentheses number means strength according to system.
I only put money on plays 10 or higher. I also do not want to bet on game with strength on both sides.
For example, if Ohio St has a strength score of 11, I dont want to play if Iowa has score of anything higher than 5 or 6. Iowa this week has a score of 4.
What's with the headline? Fodder to catch some flies? You went 8 - 6 ....decent but cut your chops in the Forum every week for years and see how you do
Got nothing against a newbie except realize 'the game' ain't easy and I put in way more time than most and in NCAAB but understand there are some who are naturally gifted at making a decision ....the only thing I know, like horses, the more you play, the more your mean income drops! (been playing that game for over 45 yrs)
Welcome aboard...
Tip: provide reasons for your sides to help others which is a good community player instead of a potential tout
What's with the headline? Fodder to catch some flies? You went 8 - 6 ....decent but cut your chops in the Forum every week for years and see how you do
Got nothing against a newbie except realize 'the game' ain't easy and I put in way more time than most and in NCAAB but understand there are some who are naturally gifted at making a decision ....the only thing I know, like horses, the more you play, the more your mean income drops! (been playing that game for over 45 yrs)
Welcome aboard...
Tip: provide reasons for your sides to help others which is a good community player instead of a potential tout
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,437
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,823
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,833
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,518
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,338
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
- KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
