Hey Mac, Vladdy looked more fat than usual....he slimmed down for the big contract and if he does not come back in good shape next year then I think they trade him at the deadline if they can find the right fit.... he is not a stupid athlete and should be able to correlate that a healthy/trim and eager player translated into him pulling the train TO the playoffs, and DURING the playoffs.
Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
Hey Mac, Vladdy looked more fat than usual....he slimmed down for the big contract and if he does not come back in good shape next year then I think they trade him at the deadline if they can find the right fit.... he is not a stupid athlete and should be able to correlate that a healthy/trim and eager player translated into him pulling the train TO the playoffs, and DURING the playoffs.
Like AI come to steal our souls, this year seems extra wacky, phantom 1 seconds appearing multiple times, insane play calling leading to losses. Obviously CCarolina was mostly trash but punting on the other teams 35, and then punting down 10 with like 4 min left. I felt like my old school coach was calling plays. He was quite the simpleton! Either way its still "fun" I guess. Just don't count on making millions
If you’re not large, you’re small - the DOC
@bigred84
Like AI come to steal our souls, this year seems extra wacky, phantom 1 seconds appearing multiple times, insane play calling leading to losses. Obviously CCarolina was mostly trash but punting on the other teams 35, and then punting down 10 with like 4 min left. I felt like my old school coach was calling plays. He was quite the simpleton! Either way its still "fun" I guess. Just don't count on making millions