lost my early futures parlay With Georgia. Going 44 units on Buffalo and Ohio state.
For all the Kansas City backers. Yeah they are going for a three peat. Which has never been done in NFL history and there’s a reason why I will see who the Bills will face in the Super Bowl on whether I hedge or not. It can be anyone IMO
Ohio state after they win tonight will be a comfortable -9.5 favorite against the Irish. I will take them to win it all now.
BoL to everyone in the playoffs
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
lost my early futures parlay With Georgia. Going 44 units on Buffalo and Ohio state.
For all the Kansas City backers. Yeah they are going for a three peat. Which has never been done in NFL history and there’s a reason why I will see who the Bills will face in the Super Bowl on whether I hedge or not. It can be anyone IMO
Ohio state after they win tonight will be a comfortable -9.5 favorite against the Irish. I will take them to win it all now.
Why do people keep saying they going for a 3 peat. Not possible not cause they won't win it this year but cause it never was a 3peat cause they didn't win b2b superbowls.
Why do people keep saying they going for a 3 peat. Not possible not cause they won't win it this year but cause it never was a 3peat cause they didn't win b2b superbowls.
Why do people keep saying they going for a 3 peat. Not possible not cause they won't win it this year but cause it never was a 3peat cause they didn't win b2b superbowls.
@joeflaccid
2+1 =3
to win 1u unless noted
Quote Originally Posted by joeflaccid:
Why do people keep saying they going for a 3 peat. Not possible not cause they won't win it this year but cause it never was a 3peat cause they didn't win b2b superbowls.