• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    L2T Week 6

    Last2thirst
    WahooS
    RUM151
    DrStrangelove
    Yanasaur
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 378
    Posts: 20
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 11:30 AM ET #1

    reallyhappy

    5 - 1 Week Five.....   after a 3 - 2 Week 4 ....pretty happy...and I think the community is doing great this year with positivity and many having success against 'THE MAN' from Vegas!

    +$600 ATS/Sides profit

    +$196 in parlay

    +$63 in Teasers an_wink my nemisis!

     

    Here is the thing, its not the time to get cocky or overconfident.... Vegas recognizes the average bettor is likely having a pretty good year if you go by the NCAAF forum, BUT they are going to SUCK YOU IN with even bigger bets and juicier line moves so be ready an_shake

     

    SP+ variances is working for me > Syracuse - UCONN was one I should have jumped on with a 6 pt variance ....but there were about 4 others that I would have lost with a 4 - 6 pt SP+ difference so you still have to dive into matchup of units, history, weather and injuries 

     

    SP+ updates and methodical line comparisons to variance IS WORKING but I expect Vegas to spring a surprise here or there...

     

    Please keep up with the community info to share with me in this thread and in general in the forum, NICE TO SEE and it leads to better decision making!

     

    Up next ....posting my Playoff List, and Best 20 other than P-12 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    reallyhappy

    5 - 1 Week Five.....   after a 3 - 2 Week 4 ....pretty happy...and I think the community is doing great this year with positivity and many having success against 'THE MAN' from Vegas!

    +$600 ATS/Sides profit

    +$196 in parlay

    +$63 in Teasers an_wink my nemisis!

     

    Here is the thing, its not the time to get cocky or overconfident.... Vegas recognizes the average bettor is likely having a pretty good year if you go by the NCAAF forum, BUT they are going to SUCK YOU IN with even bigger bets and juicier line moves so be ready an_shake

     

    SP+ variances is working for me > Syracuse - UCONN was one I should have jumped on with a 6 pt variance ....but there were about 4 others that I would have lost with a 4 - 6 pt SP+ difference so you still have to dive into matchup of units, history, weather and injuries 

     

    SP+ updates and methodical line comparisons to variance IS WORKING but I expect Vegas to spring a surprise here or there...

     

    Please keep up with the community info to share with me in this thread and in general in the forum, NICE TO SEE and it leads to better decision making!

     

    Up next ....posting my Playoff List, and Best 20 other than P-12 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 11:37 AM ET #2

    TEAMS IN PLAYOFF POSITION AFTER TODAY (Likely Seeding):

    1. Texas

    2. Georgia

    3. Notre Dame

    4. Miami

    5. Ohio St

    6. Alabama

    7. Indiana

    8. Ole Miss

    9. LSU

    10. Texas Tech (impressive road game at elevation!)

    11. BYU

    12. James Madison << don't think they will lose on their schedule so another 12 seed likely

    ------------------------------------------------------------

    Best of the rest - Knocking on the Door

    1. Missouri (just wait till they get back star RB!)

    2. Utah 

    3. Oregon 

    4. Florida 

    5. Iowa 

    6. Tennessee

    7. Northwestern 

    8. Houston 

    9. Mississippi St.

    10. SMU

    11. Pitt 

    12. USC

    13. UCLA  > this team an 2 others undefeated will move up fast if still no losses after Week 7

    14. Nebraska

    15. Kentucky 

    16. Oklahoma St.

    17. Duke 

    18. Wake Forest 

    19. Wisconsin

    20. Texas AM 

    *** List above is how I believe AP will adjust rankings > I would have different order myself (no loss teams at rank #13-15)

    Next wave >  Virginia Tech, Baylor, Virginia Tech, Arizona, Minnesota, Michigan, Cincy, Florida St, New Mexico, Memphis, Arizona St

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    TEAMS IN PLAYOFF POSITION AFTER TODAY (Likely Seeding):

    1. Texas

    2. Georgia

    3. Notre Dame

    4. Miami

    5. Ohio St

    6. Alabama

    7. Indiana

    8. Ole Miss

    9. LSU

    10. Texas Tech (impressive road game at elevation!)

    11. BYU

    12. James Madison << don't think they will lose on their schedule so another 12 seed likely

    ------------------------------------------------------------

    Best of the rest - Knocking on the Door

    1. Missouri (just wait till they get back star RB!)

    2. Utah 

    3. Oregon 

    4. Florida 

    5. Iowa 

    6. Tennessee

    7. Northwestern 

    8. Houston 

    9. Mississippi St.

    10. SMU

    11. Pitt 

    12. USC

    13. UCLA  > this team an 2 others undefeated will move up fast if still no losses after Week 7

    14. Nebraska

    15. Kentucky 

    16. Oklahoma St.

    17. Duke 

    18. Wake Forest 

    19. Wisconsin

    20. Texas AM 

    *** List above is how I believe AP will adjust rankings > I would have different order myself (no loss teams at rank #13-15)

    Next wave >  Virginia Tech, Baylor, Virginia Tech, Arizona, Minnesota, Michigan, Cincy, Florida St, New Mexico, Memphis, Arizona St

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 2:37 PM ET #3

    Any team from now to after WEEK 8, if they accumulate 2 losses, they SHOULD be out of PLAYOFF contention and NOT in the Top 16 ready to move up by the time of Conference Finals

     

    ..... unless they have a Triple A or Double AA win or many A wins!

     

    AAA win > win vs Top 6 teams

     Texas, Florida, Oklahoma St, 

     

    Almost (Within 1 Score):

    Boise, NW, Tennessee, Ohio St 

     

    AA win > win vs rank 7 - 16: 

    Ohio St, Alabama, Missouri, Oregon, Wisconsin, Wake Forest, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan, WMU

     

    Almost: -loss under 5 pts 

    Houston, Louisville

     

    A/A- win > win vs rank 17 - 40    (Qualifier:-  you should have at least 3 wins eventually for Playoff consideration- ranking based on AP point system each week > must receiver 2+ pts for Top 40)

     

    Miss St(3), Pitt(2), Miami(2), BYU(2), Tennessee(2),  Minnesota(2), NC State(2), Boise(2), USC(2), LSU(2), NW, Purdue, Houston, Lou Tech, Florida St, Baylor, Arizona, Indiana, Clemson, Georgia, Ohio St,  Iowa, UCF, Auburn, Nebraska, Cincy, Oklahoma St, Arkansas, Stanford, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, WVU, Florida, Texas AM, Utah, Iowa St, Duke, North Texas, North Dakota St, UNC, Memphis, Colorado, Michigan St, Oregon, Tulsa, UCLA, Ole Miss

     

    Now that I have done this, will add as I go each week and use it to round my ranking list .... kind of surprise Baylor and Wisconsin were not preseason ranked Top 40  

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Any team from now to after WEEK 8, if they accumulate 2 losses, they SHOULD be out of PLAYOFF contention and NOT in the Top 16 ready to move up by the time of Conference Finals

     

    ..... unless they have a Triple A or Double AA win or many A wins!

     

    AAA win > win vs Top 6 teams

     Texas, Florida, Oklahoma St, 

     

    Almost (Within 1 Score):

    Boise, NW, Tennessee, Ohio St 

     

    AA win > win vs rank 7 - 16: 

    Ohio St, Alabama, Missouri, Oregon, Wisconsin, Wake Forest, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan, WMU

     

    Almost: -loss under 5 pts 

    Houston, Louisville

     

    A/A- win > win vs rank 17 - 40    (Qualifier:-  you should have at least 3 wins eventually for Playoff consideration- ranking based on AP point system each week > must receiver 2+ pts for Top 40)

     

    Miss St(3), Pitt(2), Miami(2), BYU(2), Tennessee(2),  Minnesota(2), NC State(2), Boise(2), USC(2), LSU(2), NW, Purdue, Houston, Lou Tech, Florida St, Baylor, Arizona, Indiana, Clemson, Georgia, Ohio St,  Iowa, UCF, Auburn, Nebraska, Cincy, Oklahoma St, Arkansas, Stanford, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, WVU, Florida, Texas AM, Utah, Iowa St, Duke, North Texas, North Dakota St, UNC, Memphis, Colorado, Michigan St, Oregon, Tulsa, UCLA, Ole Miss

     

    Now that I have done this, will add as I go each week and use it to round my ranking list .... kind of surprise Baylor and Wisconsin were not preseason ranked Top 40  

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 2:56 PM ET #4

    ATS RECORD - all games within Top 138

    Week 4 > 35 - 22 - 1 ATS

    Week 5 > 30 - 26

    Week 6 *** Beware taking sides in my opinion***

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    ATS RECORD - all games within Top 138

    Week 4 > 35 - 22 - 1 ATS

    Week 5 > 30 - 26

    Week 6 *** Beware taking sides in my opinion***

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 3:50 PM ET #5

    Play #1 - UNC-Pitt Under 47 x HALF U (would go higher but might see a surprise offensive playbook from Narduzzi as he is that crazy sometimes)

    - I expect a balanced approach with Narduzzi managing a win by controlling clock, the lines and playing outstanding defense.... and give time for 5th yr backup QB to grow into the game 

    -UNC will trouble running on this team so I can see a limit of 17 pts and 20 pts TOPS....Clemson is rated worse than Pitt's defense so expect roughly the same number of pts or less from UNC

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #1 - UNC-Pitt Under 47 x HALF U (would go higher but might see a surprise offensive playbook from Narduzzi as he is that crazy sometimes)

    - I expect a balanced approach with Narduzzi managing a win by controlling clock, the lines and playing outstanding defense.... and give time for 5th yr backup QB to grow into the game 

    -UNC will trouble running on this team so I can see a limit of 17 pts and 20 pts TOPS....Clemson is rated worse than Pitt's defense so expect roughly the same number of pts or less from UNC

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 4:07 PM ET #6

    Definitely interested in the Missouri - TexasAM line and the TOTAL is kind of intriguing too an_wink Why so low?

    Craver out potentially for AM but Bussey is getting closer....

     

    I am interested in the UCF-Okie St Total....is the Cowboy's offense better than Houston's? SP+ has them basically the same but Houston has a way higher rated offense an_wink

     

    Play #2 - UCF-Oklahoma St Under 53.5 x HALF U

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Definitely interested in the Missouri - TexasAM line and the TOTAL is kind of intriguing too an_wink Why so low?

    Craver out potentially for AM but Bussey is getting closer....

     

    I am interested in the UCF-Okie St Total....is the Cowboy's offense better than Houston's? SP+ has them basically the same but Houston has a way higher rated offense an_wink

     

    Play #2 - UCF-Oklahoma St Under 53.5 x HALF U

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25673
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 4:18 PM ET #7

    Utsa while it’s still a tuddy or less, bang 

    my brother peace_5

    .
    Reply

    Utsa while it’s still a tuddy or less, bang 

    my brother peace_5

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 5:18 PM ET #8

    ON IT... peace_5 Thanks Hoo an_cheers

     

    Play #3 UTSA -6.5 x 1U 

     

    If my record is strong after week 12, then we can say my record is 'your record' and if it still is not 55% or BETTER, I will shut up and not mention your name LOL!!

     

    Speaking of Overall Record, forgot to update that: Week 5

    4 - 1 ATS/SIDES totals 

    2 -0+ on exotics bets 

     

    Season Record > 18 - 17 ATS/Totals

    Parlays > +$1400

    Teasers >  almost -$900

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    ON IT... peace_5 Thanks Hoo an_cheers

     

    Play #3 UTSA -6.5 x 1U 

     

    If my record is strong after week 12, then we can say my record is 'your record' and if it still is not 55% or BETTER, I will shut up and not mention your name LOL!!

     

    Speaking of Overall Record, forgot to update that: Week 5

    4 - 1 ATS/SIDES totals 

    2 -0+ on exotics bets 

     

    Season Record > 18 - 17 ATS/Totals

    Parlays > +$1400

    Teasers >  almost -$900

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25673
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 8:50 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    ON IT...  Thanks Hoo    Play #3 UTSA -6.5 x 1U    If my record is strong after week 12, then we can say my record is 'your record' and if it still is not 55% or BETTER, I will shut up and not mention your name LOL!!   Speaking of Overall Record, forgot to update that: Week 5 4 - 1 ATS/SIDES totals  2 -0+ on exotics bets    Season Record > 18 - 17 ATS/Totals Parlays > +$1400 Teasers >  almost -$900

    an_popcorn

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    ON IT...  Thanks Hoo    Play #3 UTSA -6.5 x 1U    If my record is strong after week 12, then we can say my record is 'your record' and if it still is not 55% or BETTER, I will shut up and not mention your name LOL!!   Speaking of Overall Record, forgot to update that: Week 5 4 - 1 ATS/SIDES totals  2 -0+ on exotics bets    Season Record > 18 - 17 ATS/Totals Parlays > +$1400 Teasers >  almost -$900

    an_popcorn

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 9:03 PM ET #10

    Watching a number of lines and won't give it away 

     

    - 1st one I want as a side is about a HALF PT away from where I will move on it (SP+ variance is +8 for this team)

    - 2nd one is on the move and was hoping it would go the other way ....will reveal these once I bet or wait about 48hrs for what shakes out

    - a third side moved up one point on me over dinner (SP+ variance was +7 but now down to +6 for the favorite) so this line bears watching *** NOT IN A RUSH TO GRAB EVERY VALUE line like I used to because FAVES have had 2 winning weeks in a row and a strong one 2 weeks ago that Vegas is trying to scrape back I think, with trap lines 

     

    Shoulda moved on the UNDER with Texas-Oklahoma....past 2 Red River Totals have gone under this number ...MAYBE its still a good TEASER number to take? 27 - 14 score quite possible if Texas gets up by 2 scores....but I doubt Texas pushes for over 30 pts as these two coaches exchanged friendlies I bet when Sark was Bama OC and Venables DC for Clemson when they were both peaking... I believe 40.5 could be a safe mason dixon line but 41.5 is ideal so that is why I think its a strong TEASER key perhaps 

     

    SO....Georgia now a dog after me first seeing them -1.5 early....now a 3 pt swing the other way?? an_shake 

    GEORGIA with 15 returning starters and simmering with #1 in mind at the end of it all.....and Alabama re-tooled with a strong QB and decent run game but underperforming secondary that was highly rated ....and Bama just looking for redemption 

     

    If DeBoer is 'gulping a lot' >> as he talks about Georgia, his players will pick up on that ...and I believe he will or, when he talks to the media and his players will see it....LOOK, I used to look for signs like that when I played sports and coached...little things to know if I put the pressure on my opponent right away 

     

    DOES ALABAMA take the ball if they win the toss? Will Georgia take it if Bama defers? That is how nuanced things are gonna get for this delicious matchup

    I see Alabama with at least 4-5 starters or rotated players who play on defense, OUT or hurting badly 

     

    STAKING MY PLAY #4>> GEORGIA +1.5 x 2U ....NAME ME THE STRONG DEFENSE that Bama has played and now they have to face the #2 rated offense who beat up a better defense that Bama has played in the Sooners..... 

    Bama won in September last year on Georgia's surface (or Mercedes Stad in Atlanta?) and the 15 players on the team will remember that and frankly, Alabama has enough cashe to take a loss and still make the PLAYOFFS ...same with Georgia but I am going with the COACH worth pts + Returnees + Motivation + #2 rated Offense + #1 rated Defense in SP+

     

    Quietly rooting for DeBoer but I am making my pick with my head in this one ....if Bama would have opened +3.5 ....would have taken them

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Watching a number of lines and won't give it away 

     

    - 1st one I want as a side is about a HALF PT away from where I will move on it (SP+ variance is +8 for this team)

    - 2nd one is on the move and was hoping it would go the other way ....will reveal these once I bet or wait about 48hrs for what shakes out

    - a third side moved up one point on me over dinner (SP+ variance was +7 but now down to +6 for the favorite) so this line bears watching *** NOT IN A RUSH TO GRAB EVERY VALUE line like I used to because FAVES have had 2 winning weeks in a row and a strong one 2 weeks ago that Vegas is trying to scrape back I think, with trap lines 

     

    Shoulda moved on the UNDER with Texas-Oklahoma....past 2 Red River Totals have gone under this number ...MAYBE its still a good TEASER number to take? 27 - 14 score quite possible if Texas gets up by 2 scores....but I doubt Texas pushes for over 30 pts as these two coaches exchanged friendlies I bet when Sark was Bama OC and Venables DC for Clemson when they were both peaking... I believe 40.5 could be a safe mason dixon line but 41.5 is ideal so that is why I think its a strong TEASER key perhaps 

     

    SO....Georgia now a dog after me first seeing them -1.5 early....now a 3 pt swing the other way?? an_shake 

    GEORGIA with 15 returning starters and simmering with #1 in mind at the end of it all.....and Alabama re-tooled with a strong QB and decent run game but underperforming secondary that was highly rated ....and Bama just looking for redemption 

     

    If DeBoer is 'gulping a lot' >> as he talks about Georgia, his players will pick up on that ...and I believe he will or, when he talks to the media and his players will see it....LOOK, I used to look for signs like that when I played sports and coached...little things to know if I put the pressure on my opponent right away 

     

    DOES ALABAMA take the ball if they win the toss? Will Georgia take it if Bama defers? That is how nuanced things are gonna get for this delicious matchup

    I see Alabama with at least 4-5 starters or rotated players who play on defense, OUT or hurting badly 

     

    STAKING MY PLAY #4>> GEORGIA +1.5 x 2U ....NAME ME THE STRONG DEFENSE that Bama has played and now they have to face the #2 rated offense who beat up a better defense that Bama has played in the Sooners..... 

    Bama won in September last year on Georgia's surface (or Mercedes Stad in Atlanta?) and the 15 players on the team will remember that and frankly, Alabama has enough cashe to take a loss and still make the PLAYOFFS ...same with Georgia but I am going with the COACH worth pts + Returnees + Motivation + #2 rated Offense + #1 rated Defense in SP+

     

    Quietly rooting for DeBoer but I am making my pick with my head in this one ....if Bama would have opened +3.5 ....would have taken them

     

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 9:55 PM ET #11

    Play #5 - UNDER 48.5 BYU-Iowa St x 1U

    I expect BYU to score 28 -31 ....why go for more with the IRISH on deck? I would get my O-line dialed in and use 3rd down when necessary to move the chains and otherwise, play hardnose defense like the hardnosed literally Tongan Sitake asks for harkening back likely to his hardnose rugby games which Tongans love the rough stuff on the line in that sport!! 

     

    I expect a 'buttoned down' offense that should score on a defense not as strong as TCU's rating. I don't expect Iowa St to get more than 17 on this defense rated 13th and their QB has INT issues 

    31- 17 still gets me the UNIT > 28 - 20 too !!

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #5 - UNDER 48.5 BYU-Iowa St x 1U

    I expect BYU to score 28 -31 ....why go for more with the IRISH on deck? I would get my O-line dialed in and use 3rd down when necessary to move the chains and otherwise, play hardnose defense like the hardnosed literally Tongan Sitake asks for harkening back likely to his hardnose rugby games which Tongans love the rough stuff on the line in that sport!! 

     

    I expect a 'buttoned down' offense that should score on a defense not as strong as TCU's rating. I don't expect Iowa St to get more than 17 on this defense rated 13th and their QB has INT issues 

    31- 17 still gets me the UNIT > 28 - 20 too !!

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11488
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 10:07 PM ET #12

    Like Bama. Already bet it

     

    Gl  like n.car but hoping it goes up. 

    ATS this year. 42-28 in coll.  25-10 nfl. 

    151
    Reply

    Like Bama. Already bet it

     

    Gl  like n.car but hoping it goes up. 

    ATS this year. 42-28 in coll.  25-10 nfl. 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 10:58 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by RUM151:

    Like Bama. Already bet it   Gl  like n.car but hoping it goes up.  ATS this year. 42-28 in coll.  25-10 nfl.

     

    This Bama - Georgia game is technically a coinflip so I just hope the refs don't get in the way and they play this out through plays and the best team takes it

     

    I was honestly expected +3 and maybe the line went to +3.5 but Wahoo and some others I recall were itching to take Bama.... had to use my head on this one 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RUM151:

    Like Bama. Already bet it   Gl  like n.car but hoping it goes up.  ATS this year. 42-28 in coll.  25-10 nfl.

     

    This Bama - Georgia game is technically a coinflip so I just hope the refs don't get in the way and they play this out through plays and the best team takes it

     

    I was honestly expected +3 and maybe the line went to +3.5 but Wahoo and some others I recall were itching to take Bama.... had to use my head on this one 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2026 - 11:27 PM ET #14

    Wake F kept Louisville and Miami to Under 60 pts in their game with one of those games within a FG

     

    NCST kept Louisville (with injuries) to a score below 60 last week.... WF favorite and with the better defense and on a roadie and how you keep the crowd out of it is by playing nails defense and being efficient on OFFENSE ...which is the type of game I expect ....only one team in this case should get to 30 or 31 pts and could we see a TIE and OT? WF with the better offense in SP+ and much better defense so the number favors me unless the score ends up 33 - 28 ...

     

    WF with a trip to California after this so looking for efficiency, not necessarily a blowout ...NCST with a week off before they play Stanford and then Calif after that ....would NCST get 28 when Miami only got 33 and they are the #6 offense vs #43 for NCST 

     

    Play #6 - UNDER 60.5 WF-NC ST. x HALF U 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Wake F kept Louisville and Miami to Under 60 pts in their game with one of those games within a FG

     

    NCST kept Louisville (with injuries) to a score below 60 last week.... WF favorite and with the better defense and on a roadie and how you keep the crowd out of it is by playing nails defense and being efficient on OFFENSE ...which is the type of game I expect ....only one team in this case should get to 30 or 31 pts and could we see a TIE and OT? WF with the better offense in SP+ and much better defense so the number favors me unless the score ends up 33 - 28 ...

     

    WF with a trip to California after this so looking for efficiency, not necessarily a blowout ...NCST with a week off before they play Stanford and then Calif after that ....would NCST get 28 when Miami only got 33 and they are the #6 offense vs #43 for NCST 

     

    Play #6 - UNDER 60.5 WF-NC ST. x HALF U 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2026 - 12:01 AM ET #15

    I just see a lot of good situations to bet I guess.....

     

    Play #7 - North Texas -27 x 1U

    -would be SHOCKED if Charlotte scores more than 14 pts and I think they will likely get only 6 - 9 if UNLV cannot get more than 6 with a much better passing and running game than Charlotte

    -the one thing NT can do well is pass protect in their secondary and Charlotte doesn't really have a run game and their defense is horrid which plays into a healthy NT squad at home 

    NT score > 45 -56 pts

    Charlotte > 6 - 14 pts 

    WORSE case covers.....

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    I just see a lot of good situations to bet I guess.....

     

    Play #7 - North Texas -27 x 1U

    -would be SHOCKED if Charlotte scores more than 14 pts and I think they will likely get only 6 - 9 if UNLV cannot get more than 6 with a much better passing and running game than Charlotte

    -the one thing NT can do well is pass protect in their secondary and Charlotte doesn't really have a run game and their defense is horrid which plays into a healthy NT squad at home 

    NT score > 45 -56 pts

    Charlotte > 6 - 14 pts 

    WORSE case covers.....

     
    DrStrangelove
    DrStrangelove
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 3721
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2026 - 1:17 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Definitely interested in the Missouri - TexasAM line and the TOTAL is kind of intriguing too  Why so low? Craver out potentially for AM but Bussey is getting closer....   I am interested in the UCF-Okie St Total....is the Cowboy's offense better than Houston's? SP+ has them basically the same but Houston has a way higher rated offense    Play #2 - UCF-Oklahoma St Under 53.5 x HALF U
    I'm curious to see what Okie St does this week. Something tells me they are getting ready to go on a nice ATS run. But on the other hand, I would like to see them play one more game before pulling the trigger on them. UCF will be in desperation mode this week after losing to Houston and then going on the road again. But Stillwater is a tougher place to play than Houston. GL this week.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Definitely interested in the Missouri - TexasAM line and the TOTAL is kind of intriguing too  Why so low? Craver out potentially for AM but Bussey is getting closer....   I am interested in the UCF-Okie St Total....is the Cowboy's offense better than Houston's? SP+ has them basically the same but Houston has a way higher rated offense    Play #2 - UCF-Oklahoma St Under 53.5 x HALF U
    I'm curious to see what Okie St does this week. Something tells me they are getting ready to go on a nice ATS run. But on the other hand, I would like to see them play one more game before pulling the trigger on them. UCF will be in desperation mode this week after losing to Houston and then going on the road again. But Stillwater is a tougher place to play than Houston. GL this week.

     
    Yanasaur
    Yanasaur
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 3132
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2026 - 9:22 AM ET #17

    I like these unders. Good luck peace_5

    Reply

    I like these unders. Good luck peace_5

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25673
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2026 - 9:42 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    ON IT...  Thanks Hoo    Play #3 UTSA -6.5 x 1U    If my record is strong after week 12, then we can say my record is 'your record' and if it still is not 55% or BETTER, I will shut up and not mention your name LOL!!   Speaking of Overall Record, forgot to update that: Week 5 4 - 1 ATS/SIDES totals  2 -0+ on exotics bets    Season Record > 18 - 17 ATS/Totals Parlays > +$1400 Teasers >  almost -$900

    haha, you’re different than others around here because you will say you’re tailing a bet, others just post it as their own which is also fine but they get a small eye roll when I’m reading their thread 

    I once tailed Train on a bet & just said I was doing it, I was going to blame him if it lost but he won it easy so I could only tip the cap haha 

     

    a loss is NEVER my fault, I’m not playing in the games haha 

     

    love your threads, always cheering for you to win 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    ON IT...  Thanks Hoo    Play #3 UTSA -6.5 x 1U    If my record is strong after week 12, then we can say my record is 'your record' and if it still is not 55% or BETTER, I will shut up and not mention your name LOL!!   Speaking of Overall Record, forgot to update that: Week 5 4 - 1 ATS/SIDES totals  2 -0+ on exotics bets    Season Record > 18 - 17 ATS/Totals Parlays > +$1400 Teasers >  almost -$900

    haha, you’re different than others around here because you will say you’re tailing a bet, others just post it as their own which is also fine but they get a small eye roll when I’m reading their thread 

    I once tailed Train on a bet & just said I was doing it, I was going to blame him if it lost but he won it easy so I could only tip the cap haha 

     

    a loss is NEVER my fault, I’m not playing in the games haha 

     

    love your threads, always cheering for you to win 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2026 - 9:51 AM ET #19

    Doc peace_5 We know what WF is, Okie St are good too and both are in a fight for Playoff relevancy and respect in the Top 25 so I would think they will both score in the 20's with only one of them hitting the 30 level with that much pressure on the line .....WF has a defense that teams cannot runaway a score on them as evidenced by Miami only hitting 33 on them ...if number were 58-59 flat, I would probably pass 

     

    Yansaur peace_5 ...will visit your thread too soon because we tend to have at least one game where we align and think the same way and now that I am in gear on teams and totals, and more importantly, SP+ is daled in, I am just looking for mistakes by Vegas and actually have 'passed' on NOT PLAYING about 5-7 others ....I like the numbers being thrown around this week that much BUT caution when that happens after I had a strong week....but two weeks in a row, my early plays are 7 - 1 .....LATE ADDS are 1 - 2

     

    Strangely, I still have the Saturday night games to cap this morning as my evening melted away comparing and also fielding dms about the stock market this week

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Doc peace_5 We know what WF is, Okie St are good too and both are in a fight for Playoff relevancy and respect in the Top 25 so I would think they will both score in the 20's with only one of them hitting the 30 level with that much pressure on the line .....WF has a defense that teams cannot runaway a score on them as evidenced by Miami only hitting 33 on them ...if number were 58-59 flat, I would probably pass 

     

    Yansaur peace_5 ...will visit your thread too soon because we tend to have at least one game where we align and think the same way and now that I am in gear on teams and totals, and more importantly, SP+ is daled in, I am just looking for mistakes by Vegas and actually have 'passed' on NOT PLAYING about 5-7 others ....I like the numbers being thrown around this week that much BUT caution when that happens after I had a strong week....but two weeks in a row, my early plays are 7 - 1 .....LATE ADDS are 1 - 2

     

    Strangely, I still have the Saturday night games to cap this morning as my evening melted away comparing and also fielding dms about the stock market this week

     

     
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13699
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2026 - 10:07 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst: ON IT...  Thanks Hoo    Play #3 UTSA -6.5 x 1U    If my record is strong after week 12, then we can say my record is 'your record' and if it still is not 55% or BETTER, I will shut up and not mention your name LOL!!   Speaking of Overall Record, forgot to update that: Week 5 4 - 1 ATS/SIDES totals  2 -0+ on exotics bets    Season Record > 18 - 17 ATS/Totals Parlays > +$1400 Teasers >  almost -$900 haha, you’re different than others around here because you will say you’re tailing a bet, others just post it as their own which is also fine but they get a small eye roll when I’m reading their thread  I once tailed Train on a bet & just said I was doing it, I was going to blame him if it lost but he won it easy so I could only tip the cap haha    a loss is NEVER my fault, I’m not playing in the games haha    love your threads, always cheering for you to win

     

    Thanks Hooan_cheers,

     

    Honestly, I respect high level athletes, highly intelligent people who can execute and wise analysts in all field of sports, geopolitics and life in general and am definitely never a sheeple and a full throttle leader as my teaching and coaching/personal high level sports career has demonstrated....and with that, you respect people that are talented or not, who give the shirt off their backs to help/encourage others and THAT IS YOU MY FRIEND peace_5

     

    You are a big reason, and MEGA (can't remember his full name) who went tout, that I aspire to work at this craft and pleasure that I enjoy just like my horses and basketball or soccer analysis....but its THIS SEASON that I enjoy the most because you and some others know how to have fun and be a true class with winning and losing ....and people SHOULD learn from that because in it, you don't stop trying and you continue to master the challenge and process of risking intelligently. 

     

    Truth is, I won't ever be as good as you (this year or next) but I will work at it to be good for me and the community like you and at the best of my ability/effort which is why we take the time to do this/share, rather than trying to kiss our mental muscles in front of everyone..

     

    Really appreciate you being in the NCAAF forum and put your 'blinkers on' (horse equipment haha) to shut out the idiots and noise or doubters and fricken leave but I know you tend to take the heat from gambling syndicate bashers and haters.....unfair, but it allows us to 'skate' and do our thing ....THANK YOU again for being you an_praise 

     

    Another guy I miss was my MAC specialty friend who I did horses with and some others got on here and got him agitated and booted off Covers ...miss seeing him because of his ability and who he was as a character

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst: ON IT...  Thanks Hoo    Play #3 UTSA -6.5 x 1U    If my record is strong after week 12, then we can say my record is 'your record' and if it still is not 55% or BETTER, I will shut up and not mention your name LOL!!   Speaking of Overall Record, forgot to update that: Week 5 4 - 1 ATS/SIDES totals  2 -0+ on exotics bets    Season Record > 18 - 17 ATS/Totals Parlays > +$1400 Teasers >  almost -$900 haha, you’re different than others around here because you will say you’re tailing a bet, others just post it as their own which is also fine but they get a small eye roll when I’m reading their thread  I once tailed Train on a bet & just said I was doing it, I was going to blame him if it lost but he won it easy so I could only tip the cap haha    a loss is NEVER my fault, I’m not playing in the games haha    love your threads, always cheering for you to win

     

    Thanks Hooan_cheers,

     

    Honestly, I respect high level athletes, highly intelligent people who can execute and wise analysts in all field of sports, geopolitics and life in general and am definitely never a sheeple and a full throttle leader as my teaching and coaching/personal high level sports career has demonstrated....and with that, you respect people that are talented or not, who give the shirt off their backs to help/encourage others and THAT IS YOU MY FRIEND peace_5

     

    You are a big reason, and MEGA (can't remember his full name) who went tout, that I aspire to work at this craft and pleasure that I enjoy just like my horses and basketball or soccer analysis....but its THIS SEASON that I enjoy the most because you and some others know how to have fun and be a true class with winning and losing ....and people SHOULD learn from that because in it, you don't stop trying and you continue to master the challenge and process of risking intelligently. 

     

    Truth is, I won't ever be as good as you (this year or next) but I will work at it to be good for me and the community like you and at the best of my ability/effort which is why we take the time to do this/share, rather than trying to kiss our mental muscles in front of everyone..

     

    Really appreciate you being in the NCAAF forum and put your 'blinkers on' (horse equipment haha) to shut out the idiots and noise or doubters and fricken leave but I know you tend to take the heat from gambling syndicate bashers and haters.....unfair, but it allows us to 'skate' and do our thing ....THANK YOU again for being you an_praise 

     

    Another guy I miss was my MAC specialty friend who I did horses with and some others got on here and got him agitated and booted off Covers ...miss seeing him because of his ability and who he was as a character

     

     

    All Forums | College Football

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,437
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,823
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,833
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,518
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,338
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
    • KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.