• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    James Madison @ East Carolina!!! This line has been off the board for WEEKS. Finally it's here!

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    ForgotOtherName
    steponaduck
    Laroja
    DoubleUp4Life
    cheeser
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8160
    Posts: 80
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    ForgotOtherName
    ForgotOtherName
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 69
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 9:50 AM ET #26

    Are you making another bet with this line change? As others have said, wtf happened?
    Reply
    Are you making another bet with this line change? As others have said, wtf happened?
     
    steponaduck
    steponaduck
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 5103
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 9:52 AM ET #27

    GL Scal. I'm in huge +8.5, ML 265
    Until the wallet is full.
    Reply
    GL Scal. I'm in huge +8.5, ML 265
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 9:54 AM ET #28

    I just took ECU, maybe this is the ultimate suckers bet but I have the line near pk.
    Reply
    I just took ECU, maybe this is the ultimate suckers bet but I have the line near pk.
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 10:03 AM ET #29

    wow ...what happened to the line ?????

    Glad my Local took this off the board 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    wow ...what happened to the line ?????

    Glad my Local took this off the board 
     
    cheeser
    cheeser
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 1444
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 10:09 AM ET #30

    +7 at
    pollockanesian
    Reply
    +7 at
     
    barneybeans
    barneybeans
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 9982
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 10:15 AM ET #31

    Tough call Scal, I hope Mineshew steps up and is incredible. Like they say, "you had what took to get in, do you have what it takes to stay?"  BOL 
    The pen is mightier than the pigs
    Reply
    Tough call Scal, I hope Mineshew steps up and is incredible. Like they say, "you had what took to get in, do you have what it takes to stay?"  BOL 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 10:52 AM ET #32

    What in god's name???

    I've never had a CFB like move this much against me in my life.

    One checking the web and social media and I have no info on this swing.

    Massive money coming in on JMU somewhere and looks like all the books responded to it.

    Confused as everyone else!!!
    Reply
    What in god's name???

    I've never had a CFB like move this much against me in my life.

    One checking the web and social media and I have no info on this swing.

    Massive money coming in on JMU somewhere and looks like all the books responded to it.

    Confused as everyone else!!!
     
    LuDawg
    LuDawg
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 2522
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 10:55 AM ET #33

    What a gift. ECU ML is the play...don't over think it. ECU is not the same team as last year. They will wear JMU out.

     Lu
    Reply
    What a gift. ECU ML is the play...don't over think it. ECU is not the same team as last year. They will wear JMU out.

     Lu
     
    Ecukingbuddy
    Ecukingbuddy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:01 AM ET #34

    Largest play of the season already for me right here.

    We have 2 Stud WR's, 2 Workhorses in RB's and finally have decent DB's with the graduate transfers.

    As long as Gardner plays well with no turnovers which is his M.O. this is going to be a easy cover.

    Lay the Points and Money Line.

    BOL 
    Reply
    Largest play of the season already for me right here.

    We have 2 Stud WR's, 2 Workhorses in RB's and finally have decent DB's with the graduate transfers.

    As long as Gardner plays well with no turnovers which is his M.O. this is going to be a easy cover.

    Lay the Points and Money Line.

    BOL 
     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:05 AM ET #35

    I think (some) offshore books put their own#s up and on game day when the LV casinos put up their lines, then the offshore books just hit the reset button and copy at that point. I don't think its a ton of steam on JMU. LV # based more on last year than it should be IMO.
    Reply
    I think (some) offshore books put their own#s up and on game day when the LV casinos put up their lines, then the offshore books just hit the reset button and copy at that point. I don't think its a ton of steam on JMU. LV # based more on last year than it should be IMO.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:13 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by TD21:

    I think (some) offshore books put their own#s up and on game day when the LV casinos put up their lines, then the offshore books just hit the reset button and copy at that point. I don't think its a ton of steam on JMU. LV # based more on last year than it should be IMO.

    Wow. Really...

    This is a big mistake imo.

    With all the suspensions for JMU too...

    If they had no suspensions, would the line be -10 on the road? Impossible. ECU can score. If you can score you can win. We know what JMU will do - pound it. It's all here.

    This is the biggest line move on the entire BOOK. Duck got up to 8.5!!!! Lol. That's a 9.5 pt move.

    For all the great value I got getting in months ago (every game I have posted besides this has a better line for me), this move destroys it all in the aggregate!

    I have no choice but to take more at this line. 



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TD21:

    I think (some) offshore books put their own#s up and on game day when the LV casinos put up their lines, then the offshore books just hit the reset button and copy at that point. I don't think its a ton of steam on JMU. LV # based more on last year than it should be IMO.

    Wow. Really...

    This is a big mistake imo.

    With all the suspensions for JMU too...

    If they had no suspensions, would the line be -10 on the road? Impossible. ECU can score. If you can score you can win. We know what JMU will do - pound it. It's all here.

    This is the biggest line move on the entire BOOK. Duck got up to 8.5!!!! Lol. That's a 9.5 pt move.

    For all the great value I got getting in months ago (every game I have posted besides this has a better line for me), this move destroys it all in the aggregate!

    I have no choice but to take more at this line. 



     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:14 AM ET #37

    hard to believe ECU a 7 point dog, but will give it a go. Dowdy-Ficklen stadium is a tough place to win. GL Scal
    Reply
    hard to believe ECU a 7 point dog, but will give it a go. Dowdy-Ficklen stadium is a tough place to win. GL Scal
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:17 AM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecukingbuddy:

    Largest play of the season already for me right here.

    We have 2 Stud WR's, 2 Workhorses in RB's and finally have decent DB's with the graduate transfers.

    As long as Gardner plays well with no turnovers which is his M.O. this is going to be a easy cover.

    Lay the Points and Money Line.

    BOL 

    I see what you are seeing. More stability and experience this year. Even Zay Jones leaving is almost a good thing in a way. You can't just chuck it up to him every play. There has to be a coordinated plan of attack.

    Not only this but this team has something it doesn't have in game 6/7/8/9: Hope.

    When you are 2-7 and have to play two more against teams that will bash your head in, there's not much hope.

    And as a bonus, JMU reached the mountaintop last year. I love that they are coming off a title. Always hard to maintain consistency and motivation the following year (if you are not the Patriots).




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecukingbuddy:

    Largest play of the season already for me right here.

    We have 2 Stud WR's, 2 Workhorses in RB's and finally have decent DB's with the graduate transfers.

    As long as Gardner plays well with no turnovers which is his M.O. this is going to be a easy cover.

    Lay the Points and Money Line.

    BOL 

    I see what you are seeing. More stability and experience this year. Even Zay Jones leaving is almost a good thing in a way. You can't just chuck it up to him every play. There has to be a coordinated plan of attack.

    Not only this but this team has something it doesn't have in game 6/7/8/9: Hope.

    When you are 2-7 and have to play two more against teams that will bash your head in, there's not much hope.

    And as a bonus, JMU reached the mountaintop last year. I love that they are coming off a title. Always hard to maintain consistency and motivation the following year (if you are not the Patriots).




     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:30 AM ET #39

    Who is your book? Just want to know, so I can avoid them
    Reply
    Who is your book? Just want to know, so I can avoid them
     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:31 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    ECU now up to -3. I hope you guys got the good -1 (and I think TD said he even got +6 months ago! Yes it was once +6!). I explained in the OP why even -1 is good.

    Ballin I did not cap that game.

    Under thanks.

    do you even know what you're talking about?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    ECU now up to -3. I hope you guys got the good -1 (and I think TD said he even got +6 months ago! Yes it was once +6!). I explained in the OP why even -1 is good.

    Ballin I did not cap that game.

    Under thanks.

    do you even know what you're talking about?
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:33 AM ET #41

    Good stuff, Scal. My local doesn't have this game listed. 

    GL this season man! 
    Reply
    Good stuff, Scal. My local doesn't have this game listed. 

    GL this season man! 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:35 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:


    do you even know what you're talking about?


    Do you?

    Don't get all bent out of shape for getting called out in the box BigD. We're all here to win money. I'm generating interest and conversation. You should try it sometime.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:


    do you even know what you're talking about?


    Do you?

    Don't get all bent out of shape for getting called out in the box BigD. We're all here to win money. I'm generating interest and conversation. You should try it sometime.


     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:37 AM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    Who is your book? Just want to know, so I can avoid them

    It's called FIVE DIMES.

    I've only said as munch in virtually EVERY capping thread I post. 

    try finding a better one.

    Glued harret Lou barney
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    Who is your book? Just want to know, so I can avoid them

    It's called FIVE DIMES.

    I've only said as munch in virtually EVERY capping thread I post. 

    try finding a better one.

    Glued harret Lou barney
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:43 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    It's called FIVE DIMES.

    I've only said as munch in virtually EVERY capping thread I post. 

    try finding a better one.

    Glued harret Lou barney

    Good to know. I would come unglued if my book pulled a game for weeks 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    It's called FIVE DIMES.

    I've only said as munch in virtually EVERY capping thread I post. 

    try finding a better one.

    Glued harret Lou barney

    Good to know. I would come unglued if my book pulled a game for weeks 
     
    jrgumpert
    jrgumpert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 9876
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:44 AM ET #45

    Those players must be playing now. I'd stay away. GL
    Reply
    Those players must be playing now. I'd stay away. GL
     
    jaykirk19
    jaykirk19
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 118
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:47 AM ET #46

    My local book has it as JMU -1, Sportsbook has it off the board and Betus has it at JMU -6.

    I will blindly follow with the ECU ML at Betus....thanks always Scal!
    Reply
    My local book has it as JMU -1, Sportsbook has it off the board and Betus has it at JMU -6.

    I will blindly follow with the ECU ML at Betus....thanks always Scal!
     
    jaykirk19
    jaykirk19
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 118
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:47 AM ET #47

    My local book has it as JMU -1, Sportsbook has it off the board and Betus has it at JMU -6.

    I will blindly follow with the ECU ML at Betus....thanks always Scal!
    Reply
    My local book has it as JMU -1, Sportsbook has it off the board and Betus has it at JMU -6.

    I will blindly follow with the ECU ML at Betus....thanks always Scal!
     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:48 AM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Quote Originally Posted by TD21:

    I think (some) offshore books put their own#s up and on game day when the LV casinos put up their lines, then the offshore books just hit the reset button and copy at that point. I don't think its a ton of steam on JMU. LV # based more on last year than it should be IMO.
    Wow. Really...This is a big mistake imo.With all the suspensions for JMU too...If they had no suspensions, would the line be -10 on the road? Impossible. ECU can score. If you can score you can win. We know what JMU will do - pound it. It's all here.This is the biggest line move on the entire BOOK. Duck got up to 8.5!!!! Lol. That's a 9.5 pt move.For all the great value I got getting in months ago (every game I have posted besides this has a better line for me), this move destroys it all in the aggregate!I have no choice but to take more at this line.


    Scal, just a guess on my part. That's really the only logical explanation I can come up with for the revised line / line movement.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Quote Originally Posted by TD21:

    I think (some) offshore books put their own#s up and on game day when the LV casinos put up their lines, then the offshore books just hit the reset button and copy at that point. I don't think its a ton of steam on JMU. LV # based more on last year than it should be IMO.
    Wow. Really...This is a big mistake imo.With all the suspensions for JMU too...If they had no suspensions, would the line be -10 on the road? Impossible. ECU can score. If you can score you can win. We know what JMU will do - pound it. It's all here.This is the biggest line move on the entire BOOK. Duck got up to 8.5!!!! Lol. That's a 9.5 pt move.For all the great value I got getting in months ago (every game I have posted besides this has a better line for me), this move destroys it all in the aggregate!I have no choice but to take more at this line.


    Scal, just a guess on my part. That's really the only logical explanation I can come up with for the revised line / line movement.
     
    TeddyZ
    TeddyZ
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 1027
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:53 AM ET #49

    Just tried putting ECU in a parlay a 5dimes and had them at +8.5 buying a point. Upon confirmation +6.5 was the only option. 
    as the "line has changed" 
    Gud Luck!
    Reply
    Just tried putting ECU in a parlay a 5dimes and had them at +8.5 buying a point. Upon confirmation +6.5 was the only option. 
    as the "line has changed" 
    Gud Luck!
     
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:59 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by TD21:

    Wow. Really...This is a big mistake imo.With all the suspensions for JMU too...If they had no suspensions, would the line be -10 on the road? Impossible. ECU can score. If you can score you can win. We know what JMU will do - pound it. It's all here.This is the biggest line move on the entire BOOK. Duck got up to 8.5!!!! Lol. That's a 9.5 pt move.For all the great value I got getting in months ago (every game I have posted besides this has a better line for me), this move destroys it all in the aggregate!I have no choice but to take more at this line.

    Scal, just a guess on my part. That's really the only logical explanation I can come up with for the revised line / line movement.

    TD,


    I guess you're right.

    The line for Missouri State just jumped from +27.5 to +36 on 5 Dimes right before kick. It's there right now. Insane. That line opened at +22.5.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TD21:

    Wow. Really...This is a big mistake imo.With all the suspensions for JMU too...If they had no suspensions, would the line be -10 on the road? Impossible. ECU can score. If you can score you can win. We know what JMU will do - pound it. It's all here.This is the biggest line move on the entire BOOK. Duck got up to 8.5!!!! Lol. That's a 9.5 pt move.For all the great value I got getting in months ago (every game I have posted besides this has a better line for me), this move destroys it all in the aggregate!I have no choice but to take more at this line.

    Scal, just a guess on my part. That's really the only logical explanation I can come up with for the revised line / line movement.

    TD,


    I guess you're right.

    The line for Missouri State just jumped from +27.5 to +36 on 5 Dimes right before kick. It's there right now. Insane. That line opened at +22.5.
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,212
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,883
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,697
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,297
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 685
    • MLB Playoffs 5,109
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,905
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,284
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.