Fuckin scrubs can’t get a fuckin 3rd down conv let alone points off of 2 turnovers !
Can someone tell me why I bet cuse???
The defense is doing well but that crap punt returner fumbling before the half cost them a td. Was on pace to be a solid bet until then. especially if Cuse could sneak some point up. Still hanging on but I'm waiting to see if I'm gonna buy out.
The defense is doing well but that crap punt returner fumbling before the half cost them a td. Was on pace to be a solid bet until then. especially if Cuse could sneak some point up. Still hanging on but I'm waiting to see if I'm gonna buy out.
I bet them because +19, and the game was there to be bet...and Louisville sucks---but this garbage is worse than the worst shit imaginable all these maggot Syracuse players should have their scholarships revoked and all coaches fires, ungoddamned real how trash they are and Louisville barely any better its just that Cuse is just bending over so happily
I bet them because +19, and the game was there to be bet...and Louisville sucks---but this garbage is worse than the worst shit imaginable all these maggot Syracuse players should have their scholarships revoked and all coaches fires, ungoddamned real how trash they are and Louisville barely any better its just that Cuse is just bending over so happily
Last month, ‘Cuse athletics director John Wildhack said of Babers to Syracuse.com, “He’s going to be our coach in 2021 and I hope for a long time. That’s what he wants. That’s what I want. At the same time, we all know this is a result-oriented business to some degree. When you look at everything we’ve had to deal with this year, it’s been incredibly challenging. I’m not going to judge the book on Coach Babers solely on this year. I’m not going to do that. You can’t make emotional decisions. If you make emotional decisions, more often than not, you make the wrong decision. It’s about where are we deficient and how do we correct it?”
![]()
Last month, ‘Cuse athletics director John Wildhack said of Babers to Syracuse.com, “He’s going to be our coach in 2021 and I hope for a long time. That’s what he wants. That’s what I want. At the same time, we all know this is a result-oriented business to some degree. When you look at everything we’ve had to deal with this year, it’s been incredibly challenging. I’m not going to judge the book on Coach Babers solely on this year. I’m not going to do that. You can’t make emotional decisions. If you make emotional decisions, more often than not, you make the wrong decision. It’s about where are we deficient and how do we correct it?”
![]()
@sharinghan90 BLM. Take that shit off. Nobody wants to see that shit in sports
why not? lol it bothers you that much?
@sharinghan90 BLM. Take that shit off. Nobody wants to see that shit in sports
why not? lol it bothers you that much?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,536
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,988
- Friday 10/02/2026 912
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,691
- PART DEUX 302
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,568
- Trump's legacy? 33,915
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,771
- Happening just recently . . . 36,973
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
