• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Bookmaker.eu not paying

    12 Next Last»
    MinnBuckeye
    SteelerNation10
    MaineRoad
    sugabear
    jbeamz
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9452
    Posts: 42
    12 Next Last»
     
    MinnBuckeye
    MinnBuckeye
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 9:40 AM ET #1

    Has anyone ever had a problem not getting paid by bookmaker.eu? I have been trying to cash out and it's been a nightmare.. I'm beginning to think I'm not going to.. I did the option where they put it back into your account from the cards you have used and now they say that they have to investigate why I haven't gotten the money yet..
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Has anyone ever had a problem not getting paid by bookmaker.eu? I have been trying to cash out and it's been a nightmare.. I'm beginning to think I'm not going to.. I did the option where they put it back into your account from the cards you have used and now they say that they have to investigate why I haven't gotten the money yet..
     
    SteelerNation10
    SteelerNation10
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 56
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 10:16 AM ET #2

    i hate them! i'm always having a problem with their bs site! I haven't cashed out yet, but they are the worst. I've been told to change multiple times! I will as soon as i cash out!
    Reply
    i hate them! i'm always having a problem with their bs site! I haven't cashed out yet, but they are the worst. I've been told to change multiple times! I will as soon as i cash out!
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 10:18 AM ET #3

    5Dimes isn't paying me either.    This could be because I'm not winning, but I'd still like someone to look into it. 
    Reply
    5Dimes isn't paying me either.    This could be because I'm not winning, but I'd still like someone to look into it. 
     
    sugabear
    sugabear
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 580
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 12:54 PM ET #4

    good to know!!! Thanks for letting us know!
    Reply
    good to know!!! Thanks for letting us know!
     
    jbeamz
    jbeamz
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 518
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 1:02 PM ET #5

    had trouble with sportsbookag...they finally did pay...but ive been there it sucks...
    Reply
    had trouble with sportsbookag...they finally did pay...but ive been there it sucks...
     
    StocktonShorts
    StocktonShorts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 1:09 PM ET #6

    Start using bitcoins, both to deposit and withdraw and you'll have no problems
    Reply
    Start using bitcoins, both to deposit and withdraw and you'll have no problems
     
    Hailstate85
    Hailstate85
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 1:27 PM ET #7

    I have always got paid out with 5dimes which hasn't been much. They money gram me 3 weeks ago
    Reply
    I have always got paid out with 5dimes which hasn't been much. They money gram me 3 weeks ago
     
    cucamonga
    cucamonga
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 236
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 1:51 PM ET #8

    these sports books are a joke. everybody having trouble getting their money.
    Reply
    these sports books are a joke. everybody having trouble getting their money.
     
    Forklift
    Forklift
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 50
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 1:57 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    5Dimes isn't paying me either.    This could be because I'm not winning, but I'd still like someone to look into it. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    5Dimes isn't paying me either.    This could be because I'm not winning, but I'd still like someone to look into it. 

     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 2:11 PM ET #10

    I never had a problem with them.
    Reply
    I never had a problem with them.
     
    HoustonSports
    HoustonSports
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 22937
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 2:27 PM ET #11

    Never had problem with Bookmaker and I have been with them since the day Pinnacle pulled out of the US,

     

    To the OP - what book do you work for?? Obviously one of Bookmakers competitors

    Reply

    Never had problem with Bookmaker and I have been with them since the day Pinnacle pulled out of the US,

     

    To the OP - what book do you work for?? Obviously one of Bookmakers competitors

     
    MinnBuckeye
    MinnBuckeye
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 3:16 PM ET #12

    Yeah, lost a bunch playing the rigged blackjack they have, then finally went up about 10G and now they aren't cashing it out... so I just gave these crooks alot of money..
    Reply
    Yeah, lost a bunch playing the rigged blackjack they have, then finally went up about 10G and now they aren't cashing it out... so I just gave these crooks alot of money..
     
    MinnBuckeye
    MinnBuckeye
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 3:20 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonSports:

    Never had problem with Bookmaker and I have been with them since the day Pinnacle pulled out of the US,
     
    To the OP - what book do you work for?? Obviously one of Bookmakers competitors


    I don't work for a different book lol.. I just was nervous that I might not be seeing any of the money I put into it.. I was stupid with their blackjack, and now I just want to be even.. it's been 10 days now, did a credit card withdrawal and was hoping to get some info on whether I was going to see my money back or not...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonSports:

    Never had problem with Bookmaker and I have been with them since the day Pinnacle pulled out of the US,
     
    To the OP - what book do you work for?? Obviously one of Bookmakers competitors


    I don't work for a different book lol.. I just was nervous that I might not be seeing any of the money I put into it.. I was stupid with their blackjack, and now I just want to be even.. it's been 10 days now, did a credit card withdrawal and was hoping to get some info on whether I was going to see my money back or not...
     
    MinnBuckeye
    MinnBuckeye
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 3:22 PM ET #14

    And for those that do see their winnings, what is the best/ safest way? Moneygram?? Because I'm defiantly not sending them a copy of my social security card for a debit card.. they allready have way too much info of mine that has allready been weighing on me
    Reply
    And for those that do see their winnings, what is the best/ safest way? Moneygram?? Because I'm defiantly not sending them a copy of my social security card for a debit card.. they allready have way too much info of mine that has allready been weighing on me
     
    MinnBuckeye
    MinnBuckeye
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 3:32 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by StocktonShorts:

    Start using bitcoins, both to deposit and withdraw and you'll have no problems

    How do you cash out bitch in for money then?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StocktonShorts:

    Start using bitcoins, both to deposit and withdraw and you'll have no problems

    How do you cash out bitch in for money then?
     
    gmitran
    gmitran
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1744
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 3:32 PM ET #16

    I use check as that's lowest fee.  Never had problem with them either.


    Reply
    I use check as that's lowest fee.  Never had problem with them either.


     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 4:00 PM ET #17

    Bookmaker will pay you out in 1-2 days.  I request a check from them for $3K max all the time and they Fedex it to me with in 3 days of the request of course with a $50 fee.  To the OP, your issue may be with your bank/credit card not clearing the funds you initially deposited with BM.  In order for BM to credit back your account as a withdraw it has to clear first. 
    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply
    Bookmaker will pay you out in 1-2 days.  I request a check from them for $3K max all the time and they Fedex it to me with in 3 days of the request of course with a $50 fee.  To the OP, your issue may be with your bank/credit card not clearing the funds you initially deposited with BM.  In order for BM to credit back your account as a withdraw it has to clear first. 
     
    MinnBuckeye
    MinnBuckeye
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 4:33 PM ET #18

    Doesn't the bank ever ask questions about the foreign check?
    Reply
    Doesn't the bank ever ask questions about the foreign check?
     
    MinnBuckeye
    MinnBuckeye
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 4:34 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

    Bookmaker will pay you out in 1-2 days.  I request a check from them for $3K max all the time and they Fedex it to me with in 3 days of the request of course with a $50 fee.  To the OP, your issue may be with your bank/credit card not clearing the funds you initially deposited with BM.  In order for BM to credit back your account as a withdraw it has to clear first.

    Doesn't the bank ever ask questions about a foreign check?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

    Bookmaker will pay you out in 1-2 days.  I request a check from them for $3K max all the time and they Fedex it to me with in 3 days of the request of course with a $50 fee.  To the OP, your issue may be with your bank/credit card not clearing the funds you initially deposited with BM.  In order for BM to credit back your account as a withdraw it has to clear first.

    Doesn't the bank ever ask questions about a foreign check?
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 4:40 PM ET #20

    this could be the same guy. The person who started the thread did so just to post this. Also both names have buckeye in it.

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=38&sub=102178755
    Reply
    this could be the same guy. The person who started the thread did so just to post this. Also both names have buckeye in it.

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=38&sub=102178755
     
    MinnBuckeye
    MinnBuckeye
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 7:33 PM ET #21

    Jeez.. forget it.. I'll let you know if I get paid..
    Reply
    Jeez.. forget it.. I'll let you know if I get paid..
     
    SystemPlays999
    SystemPlays999
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 8:04 PM ET #22

    Relax newbie..  bookmaker.eu is the best you can find.  You will get paid. Guarantee.  My last withdraw was on 10/2 for $25,000.

    Just curious.  how much are you withdrawing?
    Reply
    Relax newbie..  bookmaker.eu is the best you can find.  You will get paid. Guarantee.  My last withdraw was on 10/2 for $25,000.

    Just curious.  how much are you withdrawing?
     
    BarneysDad
    BarneysDad
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 23615
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 8:19 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    5Dimes isn't paying me either.    This could be because I'm not winning, but I'd still like someone to look into it. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    5Dimes isn't paying me either.    This could be because I'm not winning, but I'd still like someone to look into it. 
     
    Mancity
    Mancity
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 21170
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 8:27 PM ET #24

    Dude, they pay SAME DAY! No joke either. As someone said, maybe it's because you're NOT WINNING. 
    Reply
    Dude, they pay SAME DAY! No joke either. As someone said, maybe it's because you're NOT WINNING. 
     
     
    Beaman17
    Beaman17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 480
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 10:18 PM ET #25

    This is wild to read, I cash out from bookmaker weekly with no problem
    Reply
    This is wild to read, I cash out from bookmaker weekly with no problem
    All Forums | College Football
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,882
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,599
    • MLB Playoffs 16,899
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,189
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,361
    • Week 6 Money 5,565
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,245
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,146

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.