I forgot who posted it last weekend but I scored nicely when 5dimes made an error in updating the Northern Illionois team total and were off by 10 points.
Was wondering... how often does this happen and do any of you watch for these types of error on a regualr basis on game days?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I forgot who posted it last weekend but I scored nicely when 5dimes made an error in updating the Northern Illionois team total and were off by 10 points.
Was wondering... how often does this happen and do any of you watch for these types of error on a regualr basis on game days?
I'm sure 5dimes executives are right on this thread and have instantly assigned a task team to ensure that zero team total line errors ever occur again.
Quote Originally Posted by LawsonJames:
Way to point it out for everyone to see
I'm sure 5dimes executives are right on this thread and have instantly assigned a task team to ensure that zero team total line errors ever occur again.
I've won with the same type of error and had they take the money right back days later. All you get is this stupid email saying input error and they quote some guideline they have where they reserve the right to not honor wagers due to numeric errors.. blah blah blah....
I've won with the same type of error and had they take the money right back days later. All you get is this stupid email saying input error and they quote some guideline they have where they reserve the right to not honor wagers due to numeric errors.. blah blah blah....
Last year I won a few grand on a So Florida winning margin bet. They were favored by 41 or 42, but they still put up winning margins. To win by 46+ was 80-1 . They won 70-17 I think. I put it with all my other plays in 2 team parlays that day for small change, but at 160-1 it adds up quick.
That day, they also had the same issue on a Baylor game. They were up 49-0 in the 3rd q and the game got called for lighting. I had both winning margins parlayed at 6400-1 and in a couple parlays. I'm sure had both hit and I won 50K off of $20 some red flags would have went up, so I'm kinda glad the game got called and my bet voided.
Last year I won a few grand on a So Florida winning margin bet. They were favored by 41 or 42, but they still put up winning margins. To win by 46+ was 80-1 . They won 70-17 I think. I put it with all my other plays in 2 team parlays that day for small change, but at 160-1 it adds up quick.
That day, they also had the same issue on a Baylor game. They were up 49-0 in the 3rd q and the game got called for lighting. I had both winning margins parlayed at 6400-1 and in a couple parlays. I'm sure had both hit and I won 50K off of $20 some red flags would have went up, so I'm kinda glad the game got called and my bet voided.