• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    4-5 (again) 32-14-1

    Winston704
    FunKyRufus
    JBost77
    Urbanwildlife
    Ifan_Bates
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2790
    Posts: 15
     
    Winston704
    Winston704
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 908
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2019 - 8:40 AM ET #1

    Thank god I loaded up on Florida State, otherwise I would have had a lousy weekend. Never thought I would be rooting for Alex Hornibrook! 

    These last two weekends I am 8-10, I felt sorry for Oregon State because Stanford is not very good even though my +4.5 was a win. The Beavers really don’t have great athletes but they give it all they have (Same as North Carolina)
    Hopefully I do better down the stretch, FunkyRufus who do you like in the NFL? Since I broke even yesterday I am firing on the Not For Long league today.

    Good Luck!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Thank god I loaded up on Florida State, otherwise I would have had a lousy weekend. Never thought I would be rooting for Alex Hornibrook! 

    These last two weekends I am 8-10, I felt sorry for Oregon State because Stanford is not very good even though my +4.5 was a win. The Beavers really don’t have great athletes but they give it all they have (Same as North Carolina)
    Hopefully I do better down the stretch, FunkyRufus who do you like in the NFL? Since I broke even yesterday I am firing on the Not For Long league today.

    Good Luck!
     
    FunKyRufus
    FunKyRufus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 6911
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2019 - 11:57 AM ET #2

    Winston,

    Da Bears -1 to Vikings

    Chicago is off the roadie at Washington on Monday night which is not the best situation. Nonetheless, I'll back that Bears D at the short price. They don't have to win by any margin, they just have to win an important Divisional game. (Game opened Chicago -3).
    Trubisky is overdue for a good game. Some offensive support would be nice.
    Probably an Under game but the BM has it sucked way down there, 38.5.

    Hopefully, we don't need any luck here. 
    If you can't close you can't cover.
    Reply
    Winston,

    Da Bears -1 to Vikings

    Chicago is off the roadie at Washington on Monday night which is not the best situation. Nonetheless, I'll back that Bears D at the short price. They don't have to win by any margin, they just have to win an important Divisional game. (Game opened Chicago -3).
    Trubisky is overdue for a good game. Some offensive support would be nice.
    Probably an Under game but the BM has it sucked way down there, 38.5.

    Hopefully, we don't need any luck here. 
     
    FunKyRufus
    FunKyRufus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 6911
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2019 - 12:31 PM ET #3

    I sucked yesterday too. 7-5-1 for the day, 1-2 Thur & Friday.

    I wish I could have communicated with you about the Okie Light game.
    But to many unexpected things came up, chief among them a power outage here on Friday screwed up the internet and made it wamblier than owl poopy. T-storms shut down the satellite tv and wee-fee yesterday afternoon for a while. 
    I blew the Cowboys game for a Large play. More on this later. Kickoff is approaching.

    I can't open a new thread at the present. Too much traffic on this site for my weak azz wee-fee, and I'll never make it back to my CFB in time. So I hope you don't mind that I'm going to post my NFL plays in your thread. Sorry about that.

    3* Bears -1 to Vikings
    1* Colts -6 to Raiders
    1* Clowns +7 @ Ravens

    Bolta

    If you can't close you can't cover.
    Reply
    I sucked yesterday too. 7-5-1 for the day, 1-2 Thur & Friday.

    I wish I could have communicated with you about the Okie Light game.
    But to many unexpected things came up, chief among them a power outage here on Friday screwed up the internet and made it wamblier than owl poopy. T-storms shut down the satellite tv and wee-fee yesterday afternoon for a while. 
    I blew the Cowboys game for a Large play. More on this later. Kickoff is approaching.

    I can't open a new thread at the present. Too much traffic on this site for my weak azz wee-fee, and I'll never make it back to my CFB in time. So I hope you don't mind that I'm going to post my NFL plays in your thread. Sorry about that.

    3* Bears -1 to Vikings
    1* Colts -6 to Raiders
    1* Clowns +7 @ Ravens

    Bolta

     
    FunKyRufus
    FunKyRufus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 6911
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2019 - 12:26 AM ET #4

    I haven't looked up anything yet. I was busy helping the neighbors. I haven't made any early plays. But these are my initial leans at first blush just going down the list and writing them down.
    Friday
    Cinci +3.5

    Saturday
    Colorado -2
    Tulsa +14
    Ohio U -1
    Iowa St -3
    Florida +3
    K St -3.5

    I could be interested in Sparty if the Buckeyes get pounded up, same with Utah St if LSU gets hammered up above 24.

    If you like the other side of some of these just say so. No big deal. If we disagree on some it's probably a healthy thing.

    I am certain I will not be laying 3 to the Gators in that darn Swamp. I don't care if Mickey Mouse is driving over from Orlando to play QB and they draft the tuba section from the band to play on the offensive line. Gators or pass for me. 
    If you like Auburn don't let me pull you off. I can see why. Maybe they are as good as most people think. 
    I laid 4 against them on the road two games ago. So don't know why I wouldn't take over a field goal. This line is going to go higher.

    That Mustang bandwagon is growing, latecomers to the party on their run are going to find that SMU is now in the high rent district. But hey, congrats to Buechelle and Sonny and the whole bunch. 

    Hope you got da Bears play.

    Ttyl Winston
    If you can't close you can't cover.
    Reply
    I haven't looked up anything yet. I was busy helping the neighbors. I haven't made any early plays. But these are my initial leans at first blush just going down the list and writing them down.
    Friday
    Cinci +3.5

    Saturday
    Colorado -2
    Tulsa +14
    Ohio U -1
    Iowa St -3
    Florida +3
    K St -3.5

    I could be interested in Sparty if the Buckeyes get pounded up, same with Utah St if LSU gets hammered up above 24.

    If you like the other side of some of these just say so. No big deal. If we disagree on some it's probably a healthy thing.

    I am certain I will not be laying 3 to the Gators in that darn Swamp. I don't care if Mickey Mouse is driving over from Orlando to play QB and they draft the tuba section from the band to play on the offensive line. Gators or pass for me. 
    If you like Auburn don't let me pull you off. I can see why. Maybe they are as good as most people think. 
    I laid 4 against them on the road two games ago. So don't know why I wouldn't take over a field goal. This line is going to go higher.

    That Mustang bandwagon is growing, latecomers to the party on their run are going to find that SMU is now in the high rent district. But hey, congrats to Buechelle and Sonny and the whole bunch. 

    Hope you got da Bears play.

    Ttyl Winston
     
    Winston704
    Winston704
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 908
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2019 - 8:51 AM ET #5

    Thanks for 2-1 on Pros

    I pounded the under 48 on the Boys and Nola, was a no brained

    I really like Some college games this week 
    Reply
    Thanks for 2-1 on Pros

    I pounded the under 48 on the Boys and Nola, was a no brained

    I really like Some college games this week 
     
    JBost77
    JBost77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 4294
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2019 - 1:30 PM ET #6

    Thanks Winston tailed you on the Bears, was on pins & needles when Trubisky went out. Bears D is real deal

    Reply

    Thanks Winston tailed you on the Bears, was on pins & needles when Trubisky went out. Bears D is real deal

     
    FunKyRufus
    FunKyRufus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 6911
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2019 - 4:20 PM ET #7

    I left my CFB thread open yesterday evening so I could get back on easy. I didn't know if I could get back to your thread in time. I posted a 1* on the Saints I hoped you would see. But since you had the Under you're still 3-1. That's a good day in the Not For Long League.
    Personally, I thought Chase Daniels was an upgrade. His field awareness was better than what Trubisky's has been recently.

    I really like some CFB plays this week too. I'm going to raise the ante this week.

    I'm looking forward to see the games we both like.

    I'm at a local library at the present. I can do everything on this site in seconds here. When I get back to the boondocks this site moves at a snails pace The wifi was fine until the power outage. I've called it in but it won't be a priority for them.


    If you can't close you can't cover.
    Reply
    I left my CFB thread open yesterday evening so I could get back on easy. I didn't know if I could get back to your thread in time. I posted a 1* on the Saints I hoped you would see. But since you had the Under you're still 3-1. That's a good day in the Not For Long League.
    Personally, I thought Chase Daniels was an upgrade. His field awareness was better than what Trubisky's has been recently.

    I really like some CFB plays this week too. I'm going to raise the ante this week.

    I'm looking forward to see the games we both like.

    I'm at a local library at the present. I can do everything on this site in seconds here. When I get back to the boondocks this site moves at a snails pace The wifi was fine until the power outage. I've called it in but it won't be a priority for them.


     
    Winston704
    Winston704
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 908
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2019 - 7:34 AM ET #8

    Understand FR, let’s get some winners this weekend. Breaking even is like talking to your ex wife!
    Reply
    Understand FR, let’s get some winners this weekend. Breaking even is like talking to your ex wife!
     
    FunKyRufus
    FunKyRufus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 6911
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2019 - 11:10 PM ET #9

    We gotta get back on a roll. To hell with this treading water.

    I don't like Ralphie to stampede in Boulder anymore. I'm off the Buffaloes at -4.5. 

    Ohio U opened -4, quickly went to -1 for a short while, then back to -4. Now 3.5. I still like Stolich and his Bobcats in this spot. Would like to see it go to 3 or less.


    If you can't close you can't cover.
    Reply
    We gotta get back on a roll. To hell with this treading water.

    I don't like Ralphie to stampede in Boulder anymore. I'm off the Buffaloes at -4.5. 

    Ohio U opened -4, quickly went to -1 for a short while, then back to -4. Now 3.5. I still like Stolich and his Bobcats in this spot. Would like to see it go to 3 or less.


     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2019 - 11:17 PM ET #10

    I like the Buffs but will wait to see if Shenault and Johnson play before making the play. 

    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply

    I like the Buffs but will wait to see if Shenault and Johnson play before making the play. 

     
    FunKyRufus
    FunKyRufus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 6911
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2019 - 1:47 AM ET #11

    Winston

    I like Moo -4 @ Mid Tenn St     I don't wanna miss this #.


    Yes they got clawed by the Bearcats but Cinci just plain had them overmatched. The Cats are good and have a real shot at the AAC Title. I played Cinci last week but not large enough. (Another mistake) My ballz weren't big enough. 

    I'm gonna say MU has the best Defense in C-USA. Whether that's right or not I can't prove yet but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

    Revenge game. Blue Raiders won 34-24 last year in Huntington.

    Key Point: Blue Raider 4 yr starter Brent Stockstill has moved on.(The coaches son) Seemed like he'd been there 7 years. Whenever he missed games due to injury during the last 4 years they sucked for air.

    I make the line on this game -10. I'm not saying my numbers are the best or exactly right but that's my opinion. It's subjective, but you gotta start somewhere.
    Game opened -8.5 and is now -4. 

    Marshall gave Boise St a game on the blue turf. They contained the Broncos Offense all night. Moo nipped Ohio U in a rivalry dog fight. Cincy was just to much for them.

    Just believe Moo is stepping down in class here. Of course the same can be said for MTSt after playing Michigan, Duke, and Iowa. I think they could be a little banged up from playing above their weight.

     C-USA East implications in this contest. MU travels to FAU in 2 weeks. They cannot afford to lose this one.

    I believe Doc will go to ground. Pound the running game, play field position, and throw his D out there. That's Doc's #1 recipe. He likes to be conservative and doesn't take many chances and that's fine with me. 
    MU QB Green has not played a good game yet but this cat can get hot evidenced by last years play as a freshman. He is overdue. He does best when the Herd gets the running game established and they can play action pass to provide him time to throw. Also a shifty runner. I'm saying he is better than his counterpart.

    Moo is a deep(for C-USA) and experienced team, 14 returning starters and lots of backups who have got to play significant time. Experience advantage to Moo.

    I just don't see them stumbling here. In fact, I can see them controlling this game from the git-go.

    All of The Hetd's season goals are still on the table at this point. I'm willing to lay the short price.

    Moo!










    If you can't close you can't cover.
    Reply
    Winston

    I like Moo -4 @ Mid Tenn St     I don't wanna miss this #.


    Yes they got clawed by the Bearcats but Cinci just plain had them overmatched. The Cats are good and have a real shot at the AAC Title. I played Cinci last week but not large enough. (Another mistake) My ballz weren't big enough. 

    I'm gonna say MU has the best Defense in C-USA. Whether that's right or not I can't prove yet but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

    Revenge game. Blue Raiders won 34-24 last year in Huntington.

    Key Point: Blue Raider 4 yr starter Brent Stockstill has moved on.(The coaches son) Seemed like he'd been there 7 years. Whenever he missed games due to injury during the last 4 years they sucked for air.

    I make the line on this game -10. I'm not saying my numbers are the best or exactly right but that's my opinion. It's subjective, but you gotta start somewhere.
    Game opened -8.5 and is now -4. 

    Marshall gave Boise St a game on the blue turf. They contained the Broncos Offense all night. Moo nipped Ohio U in a rivalry dog fight. Cincy was just to much for them.

    Just believe Moo is stepping down in class here. Of course the same can be said for MTSt after playing Michigan, Duke, and Iowa. I think they could be a little banged up from playing above their weight.

     C-USA East implications in this contest. MU travels to FAU in 2 weeks. They cannot afford to lose this one.

    I believe Doc will go to ground. Pound the running game, play field position, and throw his D out there. That's Doc's #1 recipe. He likes to be conservative and doesn't take many chances and that's fine with me. 
    MU QB Green has not played a good game yet but this cat can get hot evidenced by last years play as a freshman. He is overdue. He does best when the Herd gets the running game established and they can play action pass to provide him time to throw. Also a shifty runner. I'm saying he is better than his counterpart.

    Moo is a deep(for C-USA) and experienced team, 14 returning starters and lots of backups who have got to play significant time. Experience advantage to Moo.

    I just don't see them stumbling here. In fact, I can see them controlling this game from the git-go.

    All of The Hetd's season goals are still on the table at this point. I'm willing to lay the short price.

    Moo!










     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2019 - 2:13 AM ET #12

    Excellent work my friend! an_2drinks

    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply

    Excellent work my friend! an_2drinks

     
    FunKyRufus
    FunKyRufus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 6911
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2019 - 12:21 AM ET #13

    Winston,

    I don't think the Hawkeyes are going to be a square play. Doesn't matter if it is, they win too. I think it will be fairly close to even. I see a buyback happening on the Wolverines.

    I understand your play. It's the logical choice. Kirk good as a dog and likely to be in the hunt the whole way, playing it close to the vest. Jimmy is 0-fer in big games. 
    Veteran sr qb in Stanley, better than Patterson. Hell, most qbs Michigan has played have been better.
    I'd say Iowa can hold their own on the line of scrimmage both ways.
    In fact, there is no evidence that Michigan is the better team here at this point.
    I see a defensive struggle decided by 1 score late. Points a plus in a tight contest.

    I'm going to play Cinci, Florida, and Moo, I'm concerned that I'm going to lose my #'s.
    If you can't close you can't cover.
    Reply
    Winston,

    I don't think the Hawkeyes are going to be a square play. Doesn't matter if it is, they win too. I think it will be fairly close to even. I see a buyback happening on the Wolverines.

    I understand your play. It's the logical choice. Kirk good as a dog and likely to be in the hunt the whole way, playing it close to the vest. Jimmy is 0-fer in big games. 
    Veteran sr qb in Stanley, better than Patterson. Hell, most qbs Michigan has played have been better.
    I'd say Iowa can hold their own on the line of scrimmage both ways.
    In fact, there is no evidence that Michigan is the better team here at this point.
    I see a defensive struggle decided by 1 score late. Points a plus in a tight contest.

    I'm going to play Cinci, Florida, and Moo, I'm concerned that I'm going to lose my #'s.
     
    FunKyRufus
    FunKyRufus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 6911
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2019 - 8:43 AM ET #14

    Winston,

    Reports out of Orlando that Darriel Mack Jr is going to play tomorrow night for the Knights. Brandon Bush to wide receiver. That changes things for me.

    If you can't close you can't cover.
    Reply
    Winston,

    Reports out of Orlando that Darriel Mack Jr is going to play tomorrow night for the Knights. Brandon Bush to wide receiver. That changes things for me.

     
     
    Ifan_Bates
    Ifan_Bates
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2019
    Posts: 1136
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2019 - 9:02 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by FunKyRufus:

    Winston,

    Reports out of Orlando that Darriel Mack Jr is going to play tomorrow night for the Knights. Brandon Bush to wide receiver. That changes things for me.


    So you think they will help UCF cover?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKyRufus:

    Winston,

    Reports out of Orlando that Darriel Mack Jr is going to play tomorrow night for the Knights. Brandon Bush to wide receiver. That changes things for me.


    So you think they will help UCF cover?
    All Forums | College Football

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 498
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,113
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,896
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,510
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,730
    • NFL Sunday 7,059
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,110
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,240

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.