Don’t see many on Purdue and line is going up
Whole world is in Michigan today
Good. More pressure for michigan to win this game. #2 Houston lost on a choked job but to a ranked team. Now you are saying that a non ranking team will take down the #1 team in the nation?
Far fetch with a small spread like that. Michigan will be a laughing stock if they lose to iowa today and they know it. They have seen how Houston went down yesterday and the coach will tell his crew to win or the team and coaches will suffer the embarrassment. ![]()
Good. More pressure for michigan to win this game. #2 Houston lost on a choked job but to a ranked team. Now you are saying that a non ranking team will take down the #1 team in the nation?
Far fetch with a small spread like that. Michigan will be a laughing stock if they lose to iowa today and they know it. They have seen how Houston went down yesterday and the coach will tell his crew to win or the team and coaches will suffer the embarrassment. ![]()
@nfl_brosuf
Iowa is playing Nebraska today, not Michigan
@YELAWOLF
Where are you seeing line movement? https://www.scoresandodds.com/ncaab shows Michigan -2.5 since last night.
@nfl_brosuf
Iowa is playing Nebraska today, not Michigan
@YELAWOLF
Where are you seeing line movement? https://www.scoresandodds.com/ncaab shows Michigan -2.5 since last night.
@nfl_brosuf Iowa is playing Nebraska today, not Michigan @YELAWOLF Where are you seeing line movement? https://www.scoresandodds.com/ncaab shows Michigan -2.5 since last night.
Yeah I see that. Im on both games and it is gotten me confused with who's playing who. ![]()
I'll have nightmares after tonight I get my azz handed to me. ![]()
@nfl_brosuf Iowa is playing Nebraska today, not Michigan @YELAWOLF Where are you seeing line movement? https://www.scoresandodds.com/ncaab shows Michigan -2.5 since last night.
Yeah I see that. Im on both games and it is gotten me confused with who's playing who. ![]()
I'll have nightmares after tonight I get my azz handed to me. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,305
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,223
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
