???
Where are you Floridaman
Views: 566
Posts: 15
Posted:
#5
@countrybob
I’m here. Nothing today but working on several later this week. I set my own lines on target games a few days in advance and if I don’t like it when it posts I move on. Should have some nice plays upcoming this week.
Embrace the Grind
@countrybob
I’m here. Nothing today but working on several later this week. I set my own lines on target games a few days in advance and if I don’t like it when it posts I move on. Should have some nice plays upcoming this week.
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by ramco:
I’m a close friend of his and we were at the bar yesterday and some dude got in his face and he broke his jaw he should be out of jail soon!
I’m a close friend of his and we were at the bar yesterday and some dude got in his face and he broke his jaw he should be out of jail soon!
![]()
Priceless
Quote Originally Posted by ramco:
I’m a close friend of his and we were at the bar yesterday and some dude got in his face and he broke his jaw he should be out of jail soon!
I’m a close friend of his and we were at the bar yesterday and some dude got in his face and he broke his jaw he should be out of jail soon!
![]()
Priceless
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,902
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 849
- Week 6 Money 8,594
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,302
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
