1.1* Tennessee -7 @ Mississippi St (-110) 9:00
2.2* DePaul -1 to Creighton (-110) 9:00
Bolta
![]()
@FunKyRufus
F. Rufus......here's to a solid sweep tonight buddy.....
BOL with all your action.....on both with you.....
appreciate your time and daily thought's.......indy
@FunKyRufus
F. Rufus......here's to a solid sweep tonight buddy.....
BOL with all your action.....on both with you.....
appreciate your time and daily thought's.......indy
DePaul has lost 23 games in a row to Creighton, and today they are favored over them, and FunkyRufus picks them to snap the streak. That is brave.
You guys remember the Big East tournament last year? DePaul seemed poised to finally beat Creighton when they led them 62-51 with two minutes left. Sadly, however, they allowed a miraculous 11-0 run and got taken into overtime. Then DePaul came back from down 8 to force a second overtime where they finally bowed, 85-81. That completed another season sweep for the Bluejays, three games to none.
This time, though, this Creighton team limps in not having covered a spread in a MONTH, a sorry 0-8 ATS. I bet them -7 on January 21st when they got lucky to nip Xavier at the buzzer on a luckyass bankshot flung from a difficult angle.
DePaul has lost 23 games in a row to Creighton, and today they are favored over them, and FunkyRufus picks them to snap the streak. That is brave.
You guys remember the Big East tournament last year? DePaul seemed poised to finally beat Creighton when they led them 62-51 with two minutes left. Sadly, however, they allowed a miraculous 11-0 run and got taken into overtime. Then DePaul came back from down 8 to force a second overtime where they finally bowed, 85-81. That completed another season sweep for the Bluejays, three games to none.
This time, though, this Creighton team limps in not having covered a spread in a MONTH, a sorry 0-8 ATS. I bet them -7 on January 21st when they got lucky to nip Xavier at the buzzer on a luckyass bankshot flung from a difficult angle.
DePaul by DD![]()
DePaul by DD![]()
I didn’t bet on DePaul before the game, but l got on them at halftime. I weirdly wound up with two horrible lines, lines so bad that I’m not even going to reveal them cuz you’ll all just point and scoff, but I needed the SU win.
Congrats to FunkyRufus!
![]()
I didn’t bet on DePaul before the game, but l got on them at halftime. I weirdly wound up with two horrible lines, lines so bad that I’m not even going to reveal them cuz you’ll all just point and scoff, but I needed the SU win.
Congrats to FunkyRufus!
![]()
@FunKyRufus
What a week you are having. Congratulations! I’ll tell whoever listening you are a good and consistent as they come, across all sports.
@FunKyRufus
What a week you are having. Congratulations! I’ll tell whoever listening you are a good and consistent as they come, across all sports.
