@spottie2935 So these are your plays
you’re smart enough to figure this out. Confidence is high for your success.
![]()
you’re smart enough to figure this out. Confidence is high for your success.
![]()
you’re smart enough to figure this out. Confidence is high for your success.
![]()
@totter
![]()
I don’t mean to disturb you guys with great vibes but I’ve been doing this long enough to know what’s what and who is who
please don’t allow my conversations disrupt your good vibes. Some not all need to be spoon fed even when I post more info than others. It’s telling a telling narrative about them as people.
best wishes and thx for stopping in. ![]()
@totter
![]()
I don’t mean to disturb you guys with great vibes but I’ve been doing this long enough to know what’s what and who is who
please don’t allow my conversations disrupt your good vibes. Some not all need to be spoon fed even when I post more info than others. It’s telling a telling narrative about them as people.
best wishes and thx for stopping in. ![]()
I don’t get many posts and that is fine. I see the daily view counts. That says a lot
I know who I am and what I am capable of and yet what I post isn’t even fully indicative of my abilities. Some things are not working as well as the past and yet I’m 57%
I love that. 57% is under performing
![]()
I don’t get many posts and that is fine. I see the daily view counts. That says a lot
I know who I am and what I am capable of and yet what I post isn’t even fully indicative of my abilities. Some things are not working as well as the past and yet I’m 57%
I love that. 57% is under performing
![]()
It's by design,CCC (covers congruent capper) has been disingenuous for a long time.
His querys are obtuse which is not congruent...lol
It's by design,CCC (covers congruent capper) has been disingenuous for a long time.
His querys are obtuse which is not congruent...lol
