Villanova Wildcats -4 1/2
6:30pm est tip-off
@Mskeets
They have flown under the radar for quite some time.
The 5 losses came against…
Michigan
BYU
Connecticut
St John’s
Creighton
They have handled their business against teams who aren’t upper echelon and they shoot the three well and protect the ball, which is key
@Mskeets
They have flown under the radar for quite some time.
The 5 losses came against…
Michigan
BYU
Connecticut
St John’s
Creighton
They have handled their business against teams who aren’t upper echelon and they shoot the three well and protect the ball, which is key
The way I see it is the public sees Connecticut on deck and feels Niva is due for a letdown game (which might be the case)
I just see a well coached team that plays smart basketball. They have multiple scorers who can get hot for stretches which helps carry them in tough games
The way I see it is the public sees Connecticut on deck and feels Niva is due for a letdown game (which might be the case)
I just see a well coached team that plays smart basketball. They have multiple scorers who can get hot for stretches which helps carry them in tough games
