Villanova Wildcats -2
8:00pm est tip-off
Stick to baseball brother.![]()
Stick to baseball brother.![]()
@KingScorpio
I guess at first glance to some people that could be the case.
What I see is a Villanova team limping into this game having lost 2 of their last 3 and having just lost starting Power Forward Matt Hodge last game to an ACL tear, leaving an already thin Nova frontline even thinner.
Meanwhile, DePaul comes into this game playing some of their best ball of the year, winning 4 of their last 5 and has revenge against Nova from an earlier loss.
I think Villanova benefits from playing St. John’s last game and getting hammered against that Helter skelter defense, (I had St John’s there) as Nova doesn’t matchup well against the Johnnie’s physicality.
In a game where I don’t need to get any kind of a big margin, I prefer to side with a team that protects the ball well and can shoot it from downtown.
So, I have no problem with the line
Which should/could be close to 4ish by game time imo
@KingScorpio
I guess at first glance to some people that could be the case.
What I see is a Villanova team limping into this game having lost 2 of their last 3 and having just lost starting Power Forward Matt Hodge last game to an ACL tear, leaving an already thin Nova frontline even thinner.
Meanwhile, DePaul comes into this game playing some of their best ball of the year, winning 4 of their last 5 and has revenge against Nova from an earlier loss.
I think Villanova benefits from playing St. John’s last game and getting hammered against that Helter skelter defense, (I had St John’s there) as Nova doesn’t matchup well against the Johnnie’s physicality.
In a game where I don’t need to get any kind of a big margin, I prefer to side with a team that protects the ball well and can shoot it from downtown.
So, I have no problem with the line
Which should/could be close to 4ish by game time imo
