WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:
STRAIGHT BET Feb 10
7:00 PM CBB [603] VANDERBILT +140 1000 / 1400 USD 208224555
STRAIGHT BET Feb 10
7:00 PM CBB [603] VANDERBILT +3½-110 1100 / 1000 USD 208224556
Big play for me
WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:
STRAIGHT BET Feb 10
7:00 PM CBB [603] VANDERBILT +140 1000 / 1400 USD 208224555
STRAIGHT BET Feb 10
7:00 PM CBB [603] VANDERBILT +3½-110 1100 / 1000 USD 208224556
Big play for me
WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:
STRAIGHT BET Feb 10
7:00 PM CBB [603] VANDERBILT +140 1000 / 1400 USD 208224555
STRAIGHT BET Feb 10
7:00 PM CBB [603] VANDERBILT +3½-110 1100 / 1000 USD 208224556
Big play for me
Blind eye…the UNLV line looked a little inflated to me, but to be honest I didn’t spend more than a minute on it and I’m not involved financially.
Blind eye…the UNLV line looked a little inflated to me, but to be honest I didn’t spend more than a minute on it and I’m not involved financially.
