That's the big play. Harvard plays solid def and I think it's a tight one. Lets hope it's not too tight and turns into a foul fest. I can see that if uconn is behind late. Other than that I see this as a game played in the low 60's
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
That's the big play. Harvard plays solid def and I think it's a tight one. Lets hope it's not too tight and turns into a foul fest. I can see that if uconn is behind late. Other than that I see this as a game played in the low 60's
this is not untirely untrue...cannebolism maybe not....but even Ratz get devoured if needed...we can say whatever we want so there it is...do what you gotta do to survive.
Quote Originally Posted by Gooch5911:
You eat your dog where you are from you clown
this is not untirely untrue...cannebolism maybe not....but even Ratz get devoured if needed...we can say whatever we want so there it is...do what you gotta do to survive.