Lost my azz off yesterday and decided to just throw 1 dart a day. Can't even win 1 game, how am I suppose to do a parlay or playing multi games a day?
What I learned is not to bet early and try to beat the lines. Both belmont and azn from yesterday were reverse line movement by the following day. It is like poison so stay away.
1 game a day, I only allowing myself to throw one dart a day. Keep it healthy until march madness. I already booked my reno trip reservations for feb 28th, march 7th and Reno's march madness party on March 21st. I'll play more game on these weekends but for weekdays, I'm restricting myself to just 1 game a day.
LSU will need to win straight up here at home otherwise, too much offense with ARk. When LSU loses, it is by a bunch of points. When you can average 20+ points a game, you are a stud. ARK got a stud when LSU got average scorer about 15. LSU in the last 10 games only won just 2. Ark beats MSST by 20, MSST beats LSU by 14 Will Ark lose to an upset? We shall see later.
ARk -4.5 3 units
Only playing 1 game a day so I'm going to up my units. May my bankroll grows for the coming final 4 showdown.
X_____________________________
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Lost my azz off yesterday and decided to just throw 1 dart a day. Can't even win 1 game, how am I suppose to do a parlay or playing multi games a day?
What I learned is not to bet early and try to beat the lines. Both belmont and azn from yesterday were reverse line movement by the following day. It is like poison so stay away.
1 game a day, I only allowing myself to throw one dart a day. Keep it healthy until march madness. I already booked my reno trip reservations for feb 28th, march 7th and Reno's march madness party on March 21st. I'll play more game on these weekends but for weekdays, I'm restricting myself to just 1 game a day.
LSU will need to win straight up here at home otherwise, too much offense with ARk. When LSU loses, it is by a bunch of points. When you can average 20+ points a game, you are a stud. ARK got a stud when LSU got average scorer about 15. LSU in the last 10 games only won just 2. Ark beats MSST by 20, MSST beats LSU by 14 Will Ark lose to an upset? We shall see later.
ARk -4.5 3 units
Only playing 1 game a day so I'm going to up my units. May my bankroll grows for the coming final 4 showdown.
NFL- Why not GM -3.5 tonight ? Spiders are on a 5 game skid . Mason has elite defense . Good at stopping volume shooting teams . Long time follower / lurker . Just curious your input
BUCK NUT
NFL- Why not GM -3.5 tonight ? Spiders are on a 5 game skid . Mason has elite defense . Good at stopping volume shooting teams . Long time follower / lurker . Just curious your input
NFL- Why not GM -3.5 tonight ? Sliders are on a 5 game skid . Mason has elite defense . Good at stopping volume shooting teams . Long time follower / lurker . Just curious your input
You can try
One thing that I'm staying me away is the boogie man, reverse line movement. Something not right. GM as in George Mason opened at -4.5 now -3.5
Saw it yesterday. Had my eyes on it n waited till today to see that boogie man come knocking so I laid off.
Might not mean much with line movement going in reverse because I have won by buying more with a cheaper price before.
Best wishes
X_____________________________
Quote Originally Posted by CamHawk456:
NFL- Why not GM -3.5 tonight ? Sliders are on a 5 game skid . Mason has elite defense . Good at stopping volume shooting teams . Long time follower / lurker . Just curious your input
You can try
One thing that I'm staying me away is the boogie man, reverse line movement. Something not right. GM as in George Mason opened at -4.5 now -3.5
Saw it yesterday. Had my eyes on it n waited till today to see that boogie man come knocking so I laid off.
Might not mean much with line movement going in reverse because I have won by buying more with a cheaper price before.