Posted by RUM151 C.Carolina ML -115 Over 139.5 -120 76-71 ![]()
TUESDAY NCAA 151
Well if I stated with my original plays I won coastal carolina
Over coastal carolina
Over 150 NC st
Marshall
Dayton 1st half
Teaser tcu/ over miami should win
Losing only rutgers ....thats 5-1 and a teaser.... thats a very good night. But then I added some losers with no write ups of course but also some winners ....I should have made Oklahoma my biggest play because I did have them str up and over team total
Okla winner
Over tt Oklahoma
Miami fl ....it should have been posted.
Losing NC st
Tennessee killed my parlay. Damnit
But 9 str ups and Oklahoma bet twice. But didn't post big play. I bet it again before it started and posted Oklahoma. 7-2 on str ups is not bad. And won 2 teasers. Lost 2 parlays because i used cinncy. And Tennessee
7 -2 on str ups. If ya followed I hope it was only the winners
YTD. 454-356
Well if I stated with my original plays I won coastal carolina
Over coastal carolina
Over 150 NC st
Marshall
Dayton 1st half
Teaser tcu/ over miami should win
Losing only rutgers ....thats 5-1 and a teaser.... thats a very good night. But then I added some losers with no write ups of course but also some winners ....I should have made Oklahoma my biggest play because I did have them str up and over team total
Okla winner
Over tt Oklahoma
Miami fl ....it should have been posted.
Losing NC st
Tennessee killed my parlay. Damnit
But 9 str ups and Oklahoma bet twice. But didn't post big play. I bet it again before it started and posted Oklahoma. 7-2 on str ups is not bad. And won 2 teasers. Lost 2 parlays because i used cinncy. And Tennessee
7 -2 on str ups. If ya followed I hope it was only the winners
YTD. 454-356
well could have had many more tonight , what an easy play on Dayton 1st half up 16 at half and could have had game too for another......liking the over in the miami fl/fla st game, it went over by 3 but i teased it , i said coastal would be a close game they won by 5, and i said the total would go over but only about 145 i expected they got 147, barely got NC st over but we got it ive lost many this year by a half or a point.... rutgers did get close tonight, nc st bad call i didnt count Miami fl i truly thought i posted it , teasing arizona down was smart as they do not cover the 7.5 ..tcu did get the cover
well could have had many more tonight , what an easy play on Dayton 1st half up 16 at half and could have had game too for another......liking the over in the miami fl/fla st game, it went over by 3 but i teased it , i said coastal would be a close game they won by 5, and i said the total would go over but only about 145 i expected they got 147, barely got NC st over but we got it ive lost many this year by a half or a point.... rutgers did get close tonight, nc st bad call i didnt count Miami fl i truly thought i posted it , teasing arizona down was smart as they do not cover the 7.5 ..tcu did get the cover
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,860
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,209
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,046
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- PART DEUX 120
- Week 6 Money 7,634
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
