Been a trash regular season. Getting married in May and just haven’t been able to devote the amount of time necessary to watch ball this year. With that said, it’s fucking March. Let’s see if I can have a profitable month/tourney and ride off into the sunset. GL
Don’t let the last play affect the next play
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Clemson +3
UCLA ML
March: 0-0
Been a trash regular season. Getting married in May and just haven’t been able to devote the amount of time necessary to watch ball this year. With that said, it’s fucking March. Let’s see if I can have a profitable month/tourney and ride off into the sunset. GL
Getting married is really special—congrats. You’ll remember that day forever. I know I have… I’ve cherished each and every one of my three weddings. Best of luck.
Quote Originally Posted by LVTruck:
Getting married is really special—congrats. You’ll remember that day forever. I know I have… I’ve cherished each and every one of my three weddings. Best of luck.
Getting married is really special—congrats. You’ll remember that day forever. I know I have… I’ve cherished each and every one of my three weddings. Best of luck.
Once is bad enough.....twice is insanity.....
3 times!? I'm gonna be nice and not comment.....
Quote Originally Posted by LVTruck:
Getting married is really special—congrats. You’ll remember that day forever. I know I have… I’ve cherished each and every one of my three weddings. Best of luck.
Posted by LVTruck Getting married is really special—congrats. You’ll remember that day forever. I know I have… I’ve cherished each and every one of my three weddings. ..... SO SORRY @KC_4_LIFE BUT THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT RIGHT THERE.. wish you nothing but the best and 50th anniversary to come
goldfinger 1964
Posted by LVTruck Getting married is really special—congrats. You’ll remember that day forever. I know I have… I’ve cherished each and every one of my three weddings. ..... SO SORRY @KC_4_LIFE BUT THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT RIGHT THERE.. wish you nothing but the best and 50th anniversary to come
In my defense, I survived the first two with a blood alcohol level that was basically 1.9 that phase that only lasted about three years when I was wearing a younger man’s clothes. Third time’s the charm. It’s been 20+ years… lucky number three.
In my defense, I survived the first two with a blood alcohol level that was basically 1.9 that phase that only lasted about three years when I was wearing a younger man’s clothes. Third time’s the charm. It’s been 20+ years… lucky number three.
UCLA looks money my man and liking Zona vs Duke or Michigan final...
Like teams like Carolina (Beat Duke, UVA, Sauce, Kentucky, OSU, Navy, and Clemson) needed 1 or 2 more big wins for me to be like yes and maybe ACC tourney or Michigan State and Johnnies with a 3 seed...
If not maybe like Conn or Virginia...
UCLA looks money my man and liking Zona vs Duke or Michigan final...
Like teams like Carolina (Beat Duke, UVA, Sauce, Kentucky, OSU, Navy, and Clemson) needed 1 or 2 more big wins for me to be like yes and maybe ACC tourney or Michigan State and Johnnies with a 3 seed...