Nebraska fell apart….. didn’t think Iowa had it in em. Adding on more to……
Houston -2.5 -104
13-6 tournament so far
Arizona -105
Betting this one early…… I really don’t see it changing too much. Could turn into even or slightly positive odds. Still deciding if imma keep riding UConn or let my +2200 to win it all play out I took Friday night. Jumped up to +2700 after Duke won so I should have waited.
13-6 tournament so far
Arizona -105
Betting this one early…… I really don’t see it changing too much. Could turn into even or slightly positive odds. Still deciding if imma keep riding UConn or let my +2200 to win it all play out I took Friday night. Jumped up to +2700 after Duke won so I should have waited.
GL to all in the final game of the season. I’m gonna ride out this UConn +2200 future I have in play. UConn has been very good to me this tournament. Let’s see if they got one more in them. Seems like nobody is giving them any chance to hang in this game, let alone win. Karaban is gonna need to step up and find his stroke on offense this game for them.
GL to all in the final game of the season. I’m gonna ride out this UConn +2200 future I have in play. UConn has been very good to me this tournament. Let’s see if they got one more in them. Seems like nobody is giving them any chance to hang in this game, let alone win. Karaban is gonna need to step up and find his stroke on offense this game for them.
GL to all in the final game of the season. I’m gonna ride out this UConn +2200 future I have in play. UConn has been very good to me this tournament. Let’s see if they got one more in them. Seems like nobody is giving them any chance to hang in this game, let alone win. Karaban is gonna need to step up and find his stroke on offense this game for them.
GL to all in the final game of the season. I’m gonna ride out this UConn +2200 future I have in play. UConn has been very good to me this tournament. Let’s see if they got one more in them. Seems like nobody is giving them any chance to hang in this game, let alone win. Karaban is gonna need to step up and find his stroke on offense this game for them.
