Just gonna make a single thread and post on this during the tournament.
Howard +102
Texas -106
Miami Ohio +250
These games are water under the bridge. Done and over with in separate threads.
Villanova +105
VCU +123
GL
Just gonna make a single thread and post on this during the tournament.
Howard +102
Texas -106
Miami Ohio +250
These games are water under the bridge. Done and over with in separate threads.
Villanova +105
VCU +123
GL
Just gonna make a single thread and post on this during the tournament.
Howard +102
Texas -106
Miami Ohio +250
These games are water under the bridge. Done and over with in separate threads.
Villanova +105
VCU +123
GL
Early bird with that one CJL. You’ve been on Bama before, wishing you all the best with this one. Have a good rest of your Saturday evening![]()
D
Early bird with that one CJL. You’ve been on Bama before, wishing you all the best with this one. Have a good rest of your Saturday evening![]()
D
@Michigan_D
I thought about waiting to see if they flip and possibly go off even odds on the ML. Taking it early gives me time to focus on another one if I decide to. Enjoy the rest of the weekend bro.
@Michigan_D
I thought about waiting to see if they flip and possibly go off even odds on the ML. Taking it early gives me time to focus on another one if I decide to. Enjoy the rest of the weekend bro.
I’m gonna sprinkle some more on…….
Alabama -115
I have them -1.5 +102 from last night but it’s currently -115 ML and +1.5 -122 which is unusual. I also lean UConn -4.5 and Florida -9.5 but just gonna load up on Bama. GL
I’m gonna sprinkle some more on…….
Alabama -115
I have them -1.5 +102 from last night but it’s currently -115 ML and +1.5 -122 which is unusual. I also lean UConn -4.5 and Florida -9.5 but just gonna load up on Bama. GL
