Don’t normally tout a play this late, when I’ve been busy all day. But, here goes!
PACIFIC +7
at Home vs. a very good St. Mary’s squad.
BOL everyone!
TIP
Don’t normally tout a play this late, when I’ve been busy all day. But, here goes!
PACIFIC +7
at Home vs. a very good St. Mary’s squad.
BOL everyone!
TIP
Don’t normally tout a play this late, when I’ve been busy all day. But, here goes!
PACIFIC +7
at Home vs. a very good St. Mary’s squad.
BOL everyone!
TIP
@LuckyGuy
Thanks LuckyGuy! BOL to you! Was looking real good in 1H, but Pacific is crapping the bed in the 2H.
Oh well! I’m picking them bad the last couple days!
SORRY!
TIP
@LuckyGuy
Thanks LuckyGuy! BOL to you! Was looking real good in 1H, but Pacific is crapping the bed in the 2H.
Oh well! I’m picking them bad the last couple days!
SORRY!
TIP
