• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    TIPOF-THE-SWORD’S FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH WEDNESDAY NCAA HOOPS

    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    nfl_brosuf
    River_fish
    MrBator
    Parlay_pal
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1065
    Posts: 15
     
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 3626
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 10:29 AM ET #1

    College baseball this weekend! I love baseball!

    Here goes: Minimal or no write-ups

    USC +7.5

    Line appears too high to me! Give me Trojans to play Buckeyes close!

    GEORGIA +9.5

    Home dog in SEC! I’ll bite! Huge game in Athens for bulldogs!

    VIRGINIA TECH +8.5

    I remember VT beating a solid UVA team earlier this year! Can’t get that game out of my mind! Tigers tough at home, but I can see Hokies playing within the number! I’ll take VT to only lose by (6 pts.)

    CALIFORNIA +5.5

    Value play on Bears and (+5.5 pts.). We might get an upset in Syracuse tonight!

    TOLEDO/WESTERN MICHIGAN OVER 154

    Toledo 80 Western Michigan 76

    BALL STATE +1.5

    OMG! Why am I considering The Cardinals here? Why? Shouldn’t this line be higher? TRAP! That being my thinking, give me the hapless Ball State!

    WOFFORD +4.5

    Samford not reliable enough defensively to cover this number, even at home.

    TEXAS TECH -14

    I hate to lay this many, but Red Raiders cannot afford a slip-up, especially to a Buffs team that isn’t very good! Buffaloes are on my play against list!

    UAB/TULSA OVER 160.5

    Offenses overwhelm the (2) defenses tonight! 87-77, maybe

    APPIE STATE (ML -130)

    I gotta a feeling! I saw Mountaineers absolutely punk Troy at Troy the other day. Impressed me! I’m hoping that wasn’t a fluke!

    CINCINNATI (ML -140)

    This Bearcat team has fooled me all year! Oddsmakers opened them as (2 pt.) favorite and then line bet to (2.5). I’ll bite! Suggest ML play here, as this might be a 1/2 point game.

    NEW MEXICO STATE +3.5

    I believe Oddsmakers want public play on Liberty at (-3.5) this is why I believe New Mexico State scores enough throughout the game to keep this close. 1-pt. game either way!

    SANTA CLARA -13.5

    I haven’t been high on Seattle U. this year. Broncs really impress me! I can see them getting a lead of 20+ and Seattle just laying down!

    WASHINGTON/PENN STATE UNDER 155

    I believe the key is Nittany Lions showing-up and playing a little defense! Maybe even playing slow and using the whole shot clock! I will settle for a 77-67 type score.

    NEW MEXICO (ML +100)

    I believe Lobos are the better team and will lead from start to finish!

     

    GL to everyone!

    TIP

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    College baseball this weekend! I love baseball!

    Here goes: Minimal or no write-ups

    USC +7.5

    Line appears too high to me! Give me Trojans to play Buckeyes close!

    GEORGIA +9.5

    Home dog in SEC! I’ll bite! Huge game in Athens for bulldogs!

    VIRGINIA TECH +8.5

    I remember VT beating a solid UVA team earlier this year! Can’t get that game out of my mind! Tigers tough at home, but I can see Hokies playing within the number! I’ll take VT to only lose by (6 pts.)

    CALIFORNIA +5.5

    Value play on Bears and (+5.5 pts.). We might get an upset in Syracuse tonight!

    TOLEDO/WESTERN MICHIGAN OVER 154

    Toledo 80 Western Michigan 76

    BALL STATE +1.5

    OMG! Why am I considering The Cardinals here? Why? Shouldn’t this line be higher? TRAP! That being my thinking, give me the hapless Ball State!

    WOFFORD +4.5

    Samford not reliable enough defensively to cover this number, even at home.

    TEXAS TECH -14

    I hate to lay this many, but Red Raiders cannot afford a slip-up, especially to a Buffs team that isn’t very good! Buffaloes are on my play against list!

    UAB/TULSA OVER 160.5

    Offenses overwhelm the (2) defenses tonight! 87-77, maybe

    APPIE STATE (ML -130)

    I gotta a feeling! I saw Mountaineers absolutely punk Troy at Troy the other day. Impressed me! I’m hoping that wasn’t a fluke!

    CINCINNATI (ML -140)

    This Bearcat team has fooled me all year! Oddsmakers opened them as (2 pt.) favorite and then line bet to (2.5). I’ll bite! Suggest ML play here, as this might be a 1/2 point game.

    NEW MEXICO STATE +3.5

    I believe Oddsmakers want public play on Liberty at (-3.5) this is why I believe New Mexico State scores enough throughout the game to keep this close. 1-pt. game either way!

    SANTA CLARA -13.5

    I haven’t been high on Seattle U. this year. Broncs really impress me! I can see them getting a lead of 20+ and Seattle just laying down!

    WASHINGTON/PENN STATE UNDER 155

    I believe the key is Nittany Lions showing-up and playing a little defense! Maybe even playing slow and using the whole shot clock! I will settle for a 77-67 type score.

    NEW MEXICO (ML +100)

    I believe Lobos are the better team and will lead from start to finish!

     

    GL to everyone!

    TIP

     

     
    nfl_brosuf
    nfl_brosuf
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 11702
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 10:47 AM ET #2

    NEW MEXICO STATE +3.5

    It's because new mex St lost to Liberty only by a few points n it's the revenge factor while being at home. Taking the point is good cushion as new mex St may just win this straight up.  

    I'm stubborn so I'm on the other side an_roll_laugh

     

    X_____________________________
    Reply

    NEW MEXICO STATE +3.5

    It's because new mex St lost to Liberty only by a few points n it's the revenge factor while being at home. Taking the point is good cushion as new mex St may just win this straight up.  

    I'm stubborn so I'm on the other side an_roll_laugh

     

     
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 3626
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 11:38 AM ET #3

    @nfl_brosuf

    Thanks and BOL tonight!

    TIP

    Reply

    @nfl_brosuf

    Thanks and BOL tonight!

    TIP

     
    River_fish
    River_fish
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2294
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 12:01 PM ET #4

    Good luck!

    I agree with most, especially your first three. Santa Clara has Gonzaga on deck. I can see Seattle hanging and even possibly winning. Then I could see Santa Clara beating Gonzaga! lol

    Reply

    Good luck!

    I agree with most, especially your first three. Santa Clara has Gonzaga on deck. I can see Seattle hanging and even possibly winning. Then I could see Santa Clara beating Gonzaga! lol

     
    MrBator
    MrBator
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 53352
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 3:55 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by TIPOF-THE-SWORD:

    SANTA CLARA -13.5

    I haven’t been high on Seattle U. this year. Broncs really impress me! I can see them getting a lead of 20+ and Seattle just laying down!

     

    Yer darn right Seattle's gonna lay down! I like the call.

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TIPOF-THE-SWORD:

    SANTA CLARA -13.5

    I haven’t been high on Seattle U. this year. Broncs really impress me! I can see them getting a lead of 20+ and Seattle just laying down!

     

    Yer darn right Seattle's gonna lay down! I like the call.

     

    peace_5

     
    MrBator
    MrBator
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 53352
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 3:59 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by TIPOF-THE-SWORD:

    NEW MEXICO (ML +100)

    I believe Lobos are the better team and will lead from start to finish! 

     

    Could be, but be careful fading Grand Canyon whenever they're off a loss. They are a perfect 7-0 this season after a loss with every win by double digits. They've won 11 in a row after a loss dating back to last season. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TIPOF-THE-SWORD:

    NEW MEXICO (ML +100)

    I believe Lobos are the better team and will lead from start to finish! 

     

    Could be, but be careful fading Grand Canyon whenever they're off a loss. They are a perfect 7-0 this season after a loss with every win by double digits. They've won 11 in a row after a loss dating back to last season. 

     
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 3626
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 5:00 PM ET #7

    @River_fish

    Thank you! GL tonight with your play(s). You make perfect sense!

    TIM

    Reply

    @River_fish

    Thank you! GL tonight with your play(s). You make perfect sense!

    TIM

     
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 3626
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 5:05 PM ET #8

    @MrBator

    Thanks and BOL with your plays tonight! (2) things about this game: Since watching Seattle U. earlier in the year, I labeled them, NOT VERY GOOD and on my bet against list. Watched Santa Clara dismantle a few teams this year. HOPING Bronc’s come out firing and coast home. If they are able to get a sizeable separation, then maybe Seattle U. will write this one off early and get subs in.

    IDK?

    TIP

    Reply

    @MrBator

    Thanks and BOL with your plays tonight! (2) things about this game: Since watching Seattle U. earlier in the year, I labeled them, NOT VERY GOOD and on my bet against list. Watched Santa Clara dismantle a few teams this year. HOPING Bronc’s come out firing and coast home. If they are able to get a sizeable separation, then maybe Seattle U. will write this one off early and get subs in.

    IDK?

    TIP

     
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 3626
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 5:27 PM ET #9

    @MrBator

    Yikes! So, my thinking is always this: 1. Opening line is very important; 2. Why is the line at this number?

    So, before seeing the opening numbers, I had New Mexico winning 75-72. That being said:

    GC opened 1.5 favorites. Why?

    So, this appears to be one of those games when (1) of the teams gets up by 7-9 points, thus drawing additional in-game play. But, as always, when this happens…the game always gets close nearing the end. I am anticipating this to happen:

    New Mexico gets up early. Refs let them play, meaning very few fouls, very few free throws. Lobos take a 34-26 halftime lead. 2H called tighter by Refs, thus putting both teams in bonus early and the game turning into a free throw shooting contest in the last 9 minutes of the game! Lope’s make it interesting in the 2H, taking a small lead. But, so that my bet hits, N. Mexico hits more key FT’s and wins by (3).

     

    But…what do I know?

    TIP

    Reply

    @MrBator

    Yikes! So, my thinking is always this: 1. Opening line is very important; 2. Why is the line at this number?

    So, before seeing the opening numbers, I had New Mexico winning 75-72. That being said:

    GC opened 1.5 favorites. Why?

    So, this appears to be one of those games when (1) of the teams gets up by 7-9 points, thus drawing additional in-game play. But, as always, when this happens…the game always gets close nearing the end. I am anticipating this to happen:

    New Mexico gets up early. Refs let them play, meaning very few fouls, very few free throws. Lobos take a 34-26 halftime lead. 2H called tighter by Refs, thus putting both teams in bonus early and the game turning into a free throw shooting contest in the last 9 minutes of the game! Lope’s make it interesting in the 2H, taking a small lead. But, so that my bet hits, N. Mexico hits more key FT’s and wins by (3).

     

    But…what do I know?

    TIP

     
    Parlay_pal
    Parlay_pal
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2024
    Posts: 958
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 5:36 PM ET #10

    @TIPOF-THE-SWORD

     Ya cashing out the California bet, Truck and badlands are on Syracuse.

    love the UNM pick too, going heavy on that one.

    Reply

    @TIPOF-THE-SWORD

     Ya cashing out the California bet, Truck and badlands are on Syracuse.

    love the UNM pick too, going heavy on that one.

     
    Parlay_pal
    Parlay_pal
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2024
    Posts: 958
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 5:54 PM ET #11

    @MrBator

     Good stat you brought up....it’s just that would mean UNM would lose 3 in a row, that’s too much for me accept.

    I think it’s more likely GC would lose 2 in a row. 

    Reply

    @MrBator

     Good stat you brought up....it’s just that would mean UNM would lose 3 in a row, that’s too much for me accept.

    I think it’s more likely GC would lose 2 in a row. 

     
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 3626
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 6:05 PM ET #12

    @Parlay_pal

    Thanks pal! GL with your plays tonight!

    I don’t wager much money $50 straight, just isn’t much. So, no…not buying out of any bets! I would rather play in-game to save my bet, which gives me a chance to middle it and win both ways.

    TIP

    Reply

    @Parlay_pal

    Thanks pal! GL with your plays tonight!

    I don’t wager much money $50 straight, just isn’t much. So, no…not buying out of any bets! I would rather play in-game to save my bet, which gives me a chance to middle it and win both ways.

    TIP

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171565
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 6:37 PM ET #13

    GL clover on your plays either way good to cya mah man @TIPOF-THE-SWORDpeace_5

     

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    GL clover on your plays either way good to cya mah man @TIPOF-THE-SWORDpeace_5

     

     
    Parlay_pal
    Parlay_pal
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2024
    Posts: 958
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 10:46 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by TIPOF-THE-SWORD:

    @Parlay_pal Thanks pal! GL with your plays tonight! I don’t wager much money $50 straight, just isn’t much. So, no…not buying out of any bets! I would rather play in-game to save my bet, which gives me a chance to middle it and win both ways. TIP

    oh I see, anyway our UNM bet is coasting by 20 (atm) , I just knew that kind of team wasn’t gonna lose 3 times in a row.

    good luck

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TIPOF-THE-SWORD:

    @Parlay_pal Thanks pal! GL with your plays tonight! I don’t wager much money $50 straight, just isn’t much. So, no…not buying out of any bets! I would rather play in-game to save my bet, which gives me a chance to middle it and win both ways. TIP

    oh I see, anyway our UNM bet is coasting by 20 (atm) , I just knew that kind of team wasn’t gonna lose 3 times in a row.

    good luck

     
     
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 3626
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 11:46 PM ET #15

    So, this appears to be one of those games when (1) of the teams gets up by 7-9 points, thus drawing additional in-game play. But, as always, when this happens…the game always gets close nearing the end. I am anticipating this to happen:

    New Mexico gets up early. Refs let them play, meaning very few fouls, very few free throws. Lobos take a 34-26 halftime lead. 2H called tighter by Refs, thus putting both teams in bonus early and the game turning into a free throw shooting contest in the last 9 minutes of the game! Lope’s make it interesting in the 2H, taking a small lead.

    OMG! How do I lose bets when my thinking is spot-on, like it was in the NEW MEXICO-GRAND CANYON game.

    Reply

    So, this appears to be one of those games when (1) of the teams gets up by 7-9 points, thus drawing additional in-game play. But, as always, when this happens…the game always gets close nearing the end. I am anticipating this to happen:

    New Mexico gets up early. Refs let them play, meaning very few fouls, very few free throws. Lobos take a 34-26 halftime lead. 2H called tighter by Refs, thus putting both teams in bonus early and the game turning into a free throw shooting contest in the last 9 minutes of the game! Lope’s make it interesting in the 2H, taking a small lead.

    OMG! How do I lose bets when my thinking is spot-on, like it was in the NEW MEXICO-GRAND CANYON game.

    All Forums | College Basketball

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,894
    • PART DEUX 157
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
    • Week 6 Money 8,478
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,271
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,262

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.