Utah Tech is the best available today but this conference and on a Thursday are not premium play types. This is played at less tgan a half unit but for posing purposes I use a full unit to keep my record balanced and simplified
its official play but I know better plays this weekend.
Utah tech +5.5 -120
Spottie2935 on socials
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Utah Tech is the best available today but this conference and on a Thursday are not premium play types. This is played at less tgan a half unit but for posing purposes I use a full unit to keep my record balanced and simplified
its official play but I know better plays this weekend.
glad you like it. I feel more comfortable betting bigger conferences but this data ROI is tremendous. That’s why I post. Even though I am not congruent it’s still in a very elite situation.
Spottie2935 on socials
@totter
@rangersmets
Thx guys
glad you like it. I feel more comfortable betting bigger conferences but this data ROI is tremendous. That’s why I post. Even though I am not congruent it’s still in a very elite situation.