Captain
Joined: Sep, 2016
Posts: 6920
Posted:
#1
There is not much to pick from on tonight's card and I'm not in a big hurry to give
back. So, I am treading lightly this evening.
I would like to thank the ones of you who have been stopping by my thread and bringing positive vibrations. I appreciate it.

1.1* Memphis @ N Texas UNDER 137 (-110) 9:00 (I didn't move fast enough to get the 138.5 but still like it.)
1.1* Elon +7.5 UNC Wilmington (-110) 7:00
(Playing the same situational spot we have been)
Bolta

If you can't close you can't cover.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
There is not much to pick from on tonight's card and I'm not in a big hurry to give
back. So, I am treading lightly this evening.
I would like to thank the ones of you who have been stopping by my thread and bringing positive vibrations. I appreciate it.

1.1* Memphis @ N Texas UNDER 137 (-110) 9:00 (I didn't move fast enough to get the 138.5 but still like it.)
1.1* Elon +7.5 UNC Wilmington (-110) 7:00
(Playing the same situational spot we have been)
Bolta
