Last night was 1-1. Losing for the 2nd game in a row with a play on Duke. Two games back lost on the over when they played Clemson & scored 31 in the 1st half. Last night they shot 62% to easily cover the 20.5 pts. I'll stay away from them for a couple of games.
Had to sweat out the OVER 135.5 in the Houston/Iowa St game even after they put up 83 pts in the 1st half. I'll take lucky over capping expertise anytime. Tonight I have 3 road favorites which is dangerous but..
MICHIGAN -2.5
MIAMI OHIO -2.5
ST.LOUIS -9.5
BOL TO ALL
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Last night was 1-1. Losing for the 2nd game in a row with a play on Duke. Two games back lost on the over when they played Clemson & scored 31 in the 1st half. Last night they shot 62% to easily cover the 20.5 pts. I'll stay away from them for a couple of games.
Had to sweat out the OVER 135.5 in the Houston/Iowa St game even after they put up 83 pts in the 1st half. I'll take lucky over capping expertise anytime. Tonight I have 3 road favorites which is dangerous but..