This team is making a late push to secure a high seed. Don’t sleep on them.
TEXAS TECH -7.5
Sad sloppy no effort performance. If I didn’t know any better I would think Texas tech bet Arizona st +7.5 figuring they would win the game .. but not cover the spread .. in the process they lost the game… Toppin leaving with the zero contact injury completed the sell.
Sad sloppy no effort performance. If I didn’t know any better I would think Texas tech bet Arizona st +7.5 figuring they would win the game .. but not cover the spread .. in the process they lost the game… Toppin leaving with the zero contact injury completed the sell.
This team is making a late push to secure a high seed. Don’t sleep on them.
They went to sleep on themselves.
This team is making a late push to secure a high seed. Don’t sleep on them.
They went to sleep on themselves.
Sad sloppy no effort performance. If I didn’t know any better I would think Texas tech bet Arizona st +7.5 figuring they would win the game .. but not cover the spread .. in the process they lost the game… Toppin leaving with the zero contact injury completed the sell.
Well said. The Red Raiders were way off their game last night. They obviously got full of themsleves in the wake of Saturday's dramatic upset of the Wildcats in Tucson. They failed to take Arizona State seriously and got beat by a home team that wanted the game much more than they did. This was apparent throughout the second half. I'm glad the Texas Tech late rally fell just short because they hardly deserved the W.
Sad sloppy no effort performance. If I didn’t know any better I would think Texas tech bet Arizona st +7.5 figuring they would win the game .. but not cover the spread .. in the process they lost the game… Toppin leaving with the zero contact injury completed the sell.
Well said. The Red Raiders were way off their game last night. They obviously got full of themsleves in the wake of Saturday's dramatic upset of the Wildcats in Tucson. They failed to take Arizona State seriously and got beat by a home team that wanted the game much more than they did. This was apparent throughout the second half. I'm glad the Texas Tech late rally fell just short because they hardly deserved the W.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,882
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,280
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,217
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,227
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
