If you’re looking at a big money line dog, who could pull the upset in the early games, here you go.
Texas A&M is 4-4 in their last eight. Losses include double overtime at Tennessee, at Alabama by 3, home against Missouri near the buzzer by 1 and they got stomped at home against Florida.
I’m taking the 7 1/2 also, but I will be tossing the money line in with a few parlays.
A&M keeps it close in a shootout
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
If you’re looking at a big money line dog, who could pull the upset in the early games, here you go.
Texas A&M is 4-4 in their last eight. Losses include double overtime at Tennessee, at Alabama by 3, home against Missouri near the buzzer by 1 and they got stomped at home against Florida.
I’m taking the 7 1/2 also, but I will be tossing the money line in with a few parlays.