Well Merrimack finally got me.
Fla Atlanta +3
Iowa +3.5
Fk it
Well not sure why I bet Iowa when I had Wisconsin that i. Already needed for teaser. So mistake on my part..
uab winner
IPFW winner
FAU winner
DREXEL +2 like I said outright winner
Parlay over 81.5 tt ipfw...over 71.5 Merrimack winner.
Teaser wisc/mich st. Winner
Iowa. Loser
Over boston u loser
Merrimack loser
Parlay loses
Win a few hundred Drexel was 2 units
4-3. Big plays. 7-2
Well not sure why I bet Iowa when I had Wisconsin that i. Already needed for teaser. So mistake on my part..
uab winner
IPFW winner
FAU winner
DREXEL +2 like I said outright winner
Parlay over 81.5 tt ipfw...over 71.5 Merrimack winner.
Teaser wisc/mich st. Winner
Iowa. Loser
Over boston u loser
Merrimack loser
Parlay loses
Win a few hundred Drexel was 2 units
4-3. Big plays. 7-2
Rum, good day overall bud. If you have a 2x play like Drexel was you said, wish in the future you say that you love it more than most. Did not get that from your write-up but did take it small. Thanks
Rum, good day overall bud. If you have a 2x play like Drexel was you said, wish in the future you say that you love it more than most. Did not get that from your write-up but did take it small. Thanks
@CabernetTrey
i posted the other day if the boxing guy is next to it its a bigger pay and on the one post i did say big right next to it from now on just look for the one that has the boxing guy, and ill post "big" next to it also sorry about that
@CabernetTrey
i posted the other day if the boxing guy is next to it its a bigger pay and on the one post i did say big right next to it from now on just look for the one that has the boxing guy, and ill post "big" next to it also sorry about that
