Penn State vs USC....USC -1.5 1h
Having good success on spread since morning.
I need this and one more game to win ,I will put in covers NFL forum,I didn't see line up and all data yet ,
I need this and one more game to win ,I will put in covers NFL forum,I didn't see line up and all data yet ,
Quarter by quarter.
Quarter by quarter.
I was watching the game,what can I do, Charlotte guy hurt not come back ,I then took Memphis -12.5 first half ,I won,my original money back .
I posted the cause here ,as a team Charlotte,only Mingo cannot pull whole game.
I was watching the game,what can I do, Charlotte guy hurt not come back ,I then took Memphis -12.5 first half ,I won,my original money back .
I posted the cause here ,as a team Charlotte,only Mingo cannot pull whole game.
